• Navigation
Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1581 to 1600 of 2169
  1. #1581
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I can't even fathom an expansion team being in the Cup final. This is insane.

  2. #1582
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,624
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I can't even fathom an expansion team being in the Cup final. This is insane.
    Well it didn’t help the NHL allowed Vegas to bend every team over the table without lube. They fleeced what, at least five teams for compensation to not take a specific player, and basically maximized every choice. I know we shit on playoff fleury but the fact a goalie of his caliber was available speaks volumes of how the expansion draft played out.

  3. #1583
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    The fuck? I guess I guessed right and I was so doubtful after game 1 lol.

  4. #1584
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    I stand by my previous comment: Vegas is winning the cup.

  5. #1585
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Well it didn’t help the NHL allowed Vegas to bend every team over the table without lube. They fleeced what, at least five teams for compensation to not take a specific player, and basically maximized every choice. I know we shit on playoff fleury but the fact a goalie of his caliber was available speaks volumes of how the expansion draft played out.
    Yeah it’s fun to shit on playoff Fleury but the guy has been un-fucking-real in this playoffs especially, let alone the solid apprearances he made for Pittsburgh the last couple seasons

  6. #1586
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm so glad my hometown of Vegas will be taking home the cup after an eternity of not existing.

  7. #1587
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    I stand by my previous comment: Vegas is winning the cup.
    Given the other option is most likely Tampa, I’m 100% on board with Vegas at this point

  8. #1588
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Current mood:





    Let's fucking do this

  9. #1589
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/0...nton-as-new-gm

    MN Wild has hired the Nashville Predators' assistant GM Paul Fenton as their new GM.

  10. #1590
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/0...nton-as-new-gm

    MN Wild has hired the Nashville Predators' assistant GM Paul Fenton as their new GM.
    The fuck? Did you get lost?

  11. #1591
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I might have to watch tonight on mute, NBC just makes everything worse.

  12. #1592
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    I might have to watch tonight on mute, NBC just makes everything worse.
    Wish I could listen to John Walton

  13. #1593
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Current mood:





    Let's fucking do this
    How Cail feels inside.


  14. #1594
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    How Cail feels inside.

    the way that middle 5 minutes went...yeesh

  15. #1595
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    my current mood


  16. #1596
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,589
    BG Level
    10

    Did they just fucking play Stone Cold's theme when that fight broke out lmao!?

  17. #1597
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/0...nton-as-new-gm

    MN Wild has hired the Nashville Predators' assistant GM Paul Fenton as their new GM.
    Knew it was going to happen eventually, but wish it were anywhere outside of the Central division. He'll be a stellar GM, was actually hoping he'd step in for Poile when he retires.

    And rip Jets. Vamos los knightos.

  18. #1598
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Missed interference, missed holding the stick

  19. #1599
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ofc only the Caps get called for penalties

  20. #1600
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,589
    BG Level
    10

    Soooooo many close shots by the caps!

Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  2. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08