Ovi even let fans touch the ECF Trophy. Fuck superstitions!
So how about that Vegas?
I'm rooting for Ovi despite buying a Fleury VGK jersey in October. Hes in the Hank tier of needs to win or people will forever question his legacy.
Caps in 5
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Chris Osgood has 3 Stanley Cup rings and we all know how long lasting his legacy has been so far
You mean Chris OzGOAT
Caps 6
Vegas in 5. Caps will win one game, and DC will celebrate as if they won the cup anyways. Let the celebration of mediocrity continue!
Milbury with the Breaking News: Vegas has finally become a Stanley Cup contender.
Almost game time; amped for whoever wins this. Should have a DC bias, but the Vegas story is so ridiculous. I'm just going to watch as a neutral observer.
Pierre rubbing it in to Caps' fans with the pre-game Schmidt interview.
I really hope someone better picks up the NHL TV contract when it's up in 3 years. NBC is just so bad it's infuriating.
Can't help thinking about the Dave Chappelle skit everytime I see lil john, even though it's like 10 years old now. Can't wait to get this game going. Gonna be a fun series.
What time is the actual puck drop?
My dad goes "what the hell is this crap"