Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 333

Thread: Deadpool 3: And Wolverine     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    lol we're not gonna get a single MCU movie in 2024
    Don't care. Fuck Iger. Fuck the streaming services' CEOs.

  2. #102
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Don't care. Fuck Iger. Fuck the streaming services' CEOs.
    Oh I think the strike is a good thing.

    I can still be sad about not having content as a result of it though.

  3. #103
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

  4. #104
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Why is kid Nova no one cares about in the photo of the second tweet?

  5. #105
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    a lot of leakers like to post 'clues' to build hype {vagueposting for engagement). cassandra + nova, etc

  6. #106
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,848
    BG Level
    9

    Rumor mill today has Taylor Swift appearing as Dazzler.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So Classic Dazzler and not Ultimate Dazzler... booo

  8. #108
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If that's actually true that's fantastic casting and I'm all for it.

  9. #109
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I don't know if he's being serious or just trying to make people not know what leaks are true. He also hinted at mickey mouse and Steve Urkel.


    https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/...49190109839492

  10. #110
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Looks shopped imo. Something just feels off, but I can't put my finger on it.

  11. #111
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,920
    BG Level
    10

    The fact that this set pic has already been released without the Predator in it?

  12. #112

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,315
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Ignoring the fact he would be in deep legal shit for intentionally leaking something

  13. #113
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ryan Reynolds would NEVER intentionally leak something Deadpool related lol

  14. #114
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    The fact that this set pic has already been released without the Predator in it?
    My bad, I'll be sure to keep up on all set leaks ever from now on.

  15. #115
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Bet they use Deadpool to kill Kang now.

  16. #116
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    I don't know if he's being serious or just trying to make people not know what leaks are true. He also hinted at mickey mouse and Steve Urkel.


    https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/...49190109839492
    His FB has a similar post, but with Ted, the Seth McFarland bear in it. I chuckled.

  17. #117
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10


  18. #118
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7


  19. #119
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I thought his gf died in the last movie? Is this Wade simply a variant and it’s a universe where she didn’t die before he gets thrown into the MCU?

  20. #120
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He went back in time and saved her in the post credits scenes

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 602
    Last Post: 2018-12-16, 21:38
  2. Deadpool (Animated) from Donald Glover, FXX 2018
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2018-08-04, 20:04
  3. Deadpool (February 12, 2016)
    By Brill Weave in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1148
    Last Post: 2016-12-27, 23:58
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2009-01-26, 13:04