Holy FUCK that was good. Literally point-plank "this will save the MCU" in-joke is wiiiiild.
This is gonna be the only MCU theatrical release in 2024 I think so, that will definitely help the fatigue as well
I am ready for Marvel Jesus to reset things and fix it going forward.
It's funny how many cameos are in this, but they kept it 100% on Wade. Smart.
Also is that Doom @ 1:48 ?
I don't think that's Doom.
But the final shot all but confirms he's coming soon if not in this movie.
Spoiler: show
This more than anything else has convinced me that DP is gonna get rid of Kang once and for all.
Liev Schreiber is in the film, but wasn't in the trailer
Also, Jennifer Garner
And with the TVA; Dogpool, Kidpool, Lady Deadpool, and other pool variants
Oh fuck didn't realize it was the same pyro actor
Holy Shit.
Honestly if this is all "official" released stuff, maybe I need to bow out earlier on this movie thread than normal. Sounds very spoilery
This shit is going to be crazy..
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
That trailer was amazing, hot me hyped AF. Much more than any other Marvel movie has done in a loooooong time.
I need to rewatch the Deadpool movies in preparation for this. Maybe I should rewatch X-Men too.
https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/...32073904484837
The marketing cycle for this flick is going to be glorious.
Just realized a broken apart 20th Century Fox logo is in the trailer lying on the ground in was few scenes.
This is going to be fucking epic.
They fucking pruned the 20th Century Fox universe lol