Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 3000
  1. #381
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  2. #382
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I;'m on now if people wanna farm

  3. #383
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    So at around 8:23 in the reveal doc video. What exactly is happening there? Titan bubble + dawnblade sword = you can shoot out of the bubble while inside it? Cus if thats a thing, even more hype.

  4. #384
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    Content creators that went to the Community Summit are under the Forsaken NDA until E3.

  5. #385
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    After one night, 670 tokens to go

  6. #386
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    I'm pretty fired up about this expansion; looks great

  7. #387
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  8. #388
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I still want to try to three-man Argos sometime..
    ; ;

  9. #389
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Okay I'm up to 343 on my Warlock. Got a 350 Prometheus Lens and a 346 Darci this morning from doing Flashpoint Mercury.

    Should I just continue to do powerful reward milestones? I saw something about adding +5 to my items but I don't even know how, and I guess I should save blues for infusing lower exotics like my sunshot?

    Are there any purple items I really wanna look out for to keep and upgrade and not dismantle like nightshade and nameless midnight?

  10. #390
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Okay I'm up to 343 on my Warlock. Got a 350 Prometheus Lens and a 346 Darci this morning from doing Flashpoint Mercury.

    Should I just continue to do powerful reward milestones? I saw something about adding +5 to my items but I don't even know how, and I guess I should save blues for infusing lower exotics like my sunshot?

    Are there any purple items I really wanna look out for to keep and upgrade and not dismantle like nightshade and nameless midnight?
    Better Devils, Urial's Gift (or really any AR in that archetype), Mannanananana, Curtain Call (Rocket) are the big ones that cross my mind

  11. #391
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Okay I'm up to 343 on my Warlock. Got a 350 Prometheus Lens and a 346 Darci this morning from doing Flashpoint Mercury.

    Should I just continue to do powerful reward milestones? I saw something about adding +5 to my items but I don't even know how, and I guess I should save blues for infusing lower exotics like my sunshot?

    Are there any purple items I really wanna look out for to keep and upgrade and not dismantle like nightshade and nameless midnight?
    Adding the +5 is modifying your weapons/armor with legendary mods instead of the blue ones.
    Can upgrade 3 blue mods to 1 legendary mod at the gunsmith in the tower.

  12. #392
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Also, you can get up to 365 drops from Heroic Strikes, which may be your next grind.

  13. #393
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Today's Rally Milestone is complete 3 strikes.

  14. #394
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Damn there still isn't a better way to find groups in game?

    Anyone wanna do Nightfall or Strikes on PC?

  15. #395
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    Trailer breakdown with additional information from the Community Summit. Still no further Gambit info until Sunday. More Super information should also be coming at that time.

  16. #396
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Today's Rally Milestone is complete 3 strikes.
    Seems best course today is to do Nightfall and 2 Prestige Nightfalls.

  17. #397
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    With the patch today, they're currently planning to have Tree of Probabilities run again on 6/19 as the nightfall so people can farm DFA.

  18. #398
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm farming Nightalls, Feel free to join.

  19. #399
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    I might try and get on after dinner if anyone around for some nightfalls hit 354 light so I'm happy with that

  20. #400
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    What's the point of farming nightfalls?

    I'm almost 350 and my only milestones left are raids.

Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - (PS4/XB1/PC) 1.18.2019 / 2.1.2019 Steam
    By Misterjingles in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2022-04-27, 09:26
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2021-06-15, 17:57
  3. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  4. Mega Man 11 (October 2, 2018) [PS4/XBONE/Switch/PC]
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2018-10-10, 09:56
  5. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  6. Destiny 2 [PS4/XBONE/PC] (Sept. 6, 2017)
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3005
    Last Post: 2018-05-09, 16:17
  7. One Piece: World Seeker (PS4/XBOXJuan/PC)
    By Vaspinne in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2018-01-13, 06:01
  8. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08