Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 3000
  1. #401
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    New expansion looks cool but that price is outrageous

  2. #402
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Ehhhhh, I think it's pretty reasonable. $40 is what TTK was back in D1, and the remaining content releases are $10 each. I'd much rather pay an extra $30 for three content releases rather than the drought that followed TTK before RoI (the only content we got between those two was the Taken Spring which was what, an update to Prison of Elders and like three story missions?). The way I'm looking at it, take the content of Warmind and cut out the campaign -- is that worth $10 to you? The catch there being that hopefully Bungie has learned and the content will be closer to Warmind than CoO.

    I was thinking about Forsaken and the future from a story perspective, and there's that Luke Smith interview (or maybe tweet..?) where he says that each of the scenes at the end of the original campaign is the next step in the story (the light reached Mercury (CoO), Mars (Warmind), and then the Reef (Forsaken). After that, they showed Saturn and then beyond the system and the pyramid ships. My thought was, was it their plan from the start to do this annual pass which focuses on gameplay content over story, or were they planning to follow the same path as TTK (with a content drought during Y2 and the Taken Queen was going to be an RoI type expansion), or was the Taken Queen planned to fall somewhere in Y2?

  3. #403
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    How do I break 345 light? By playing warmind stuff?

  4. #404
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Anything that offers powerful rewards will start pushing you over 345 (I think heroic strikes might as well, but I can't remember if that update has happened yet). When you pull up the director, your weekly milestones are what you're looking for (so the Call to Arms, weekly Flashpoint, three heroic strikes, clan XP, Nightfall, and raids).

  5. #405
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Ehhhhh, I think it's pretty reasonable. $40 is what TTK was back in D1, and the remaining content releases are $10 each. I'd much rather pay an extra $30 for three content releases rather than the drought that followed TTK before RoI (the only content we got between those two was the Taken Spring which was what, an update to Prison of Elders and like three story missions?). The way I'm looking at it, take the content of Warmind and cut out the campaign -- is that worth $10 to you? The catch there being that hopefully Bungie has learned and the content will be closer to Warmind than CoO.

    I was thinking about Forsaken and the future from a story perspective, and there's that Luke Smith interview (or maybe tweet..?) where he says that each of the scenes at the end of the original campaign is the next step in the story (the light reached Mercury (CoO), Mars (Warmind), and then the Reef (Forsaken). After that, they showed Saturn and then beyond the system and the pyramid ships. My thought was, was it their plan from the start to do this annual pass which focuses on gameplay content over story, or were they planning to follow the same path as TTK (with a content drought during Y2 and the Taken Queen was going to be an RoI type expansion), or was the Taken Queen planned to fall somewhere in Y2?
    Meant to add a caveat to the bold.. I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting to decide if this is worth it or not. I don't think they've announced any special editions, so at the moment, there's really no incentive or reason to purchase the annual pass at this moment. Hopefully it's closer to Warmind, but it could be a step backwards like CoO.

  6. #406
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    How do I break 345 light? By playing warmind stuff?
    Heroic strikes have a 20% chance to get you gear up to 360 (365?)

  7. #407
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Anything that offers powerful rewards will start pushing you over 345 (I think heroic strikes might as well, but I can't remember if that update has happened yet). When you pull up the director, your weekly milestones are what you're looking for (so the Call to Arms, weekly Flashpoint, three heroic strikes, clan XP, Nightfall, and raids).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Heroic strikes have a 20% chance to get you gear up to 360 (365?)
    K cool, thanks. My titan looks like trash. https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/17990207/Demios

    As an aside I have next to no interest in pvp, do we have any EU based people for me to party up with during the week?

  8. #408
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I'm having fun playing this solo but the lack of ways to group up and do matchmaking with PC players is really disheartening. The companion app is not enough, the LFG websites suck. I can't understand how this hasn't changed yet since the games release.

  9. #409
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    We're well aware that some Heroic Strike Modifiers are a bit... painful (Blackout, Glass, and Grounded) - Teams are looking at a potential tuning pass for July update.

    No additional info at the moment, but we'll keep you updated when more information is available.
    https://twitter.com/A_dmg04/status/1004767131194441728

  10. #410
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Glass is okay & grounded would be fine if it wasn't like Blackout and 1-hit kill.

  11. #411
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Glass is okay & grounded would be fine if it wasn't like Blackout and 1-hit kill.
    Glass makes Pyramidian hell.

  12. #412
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    279
    BG Level
    4

    I want to come back and like this game, but they take way too long to fix what was messed up. The price also turns me off, game lost me before season pass, and if I'm not mistaken I would need to buy that stuff too. If they promised less I could at least accept that they delivered what they promised, but they try and sell you on so much and fall so short. Unless this proves to be something amazing that shatters expectations, I feel like they killed destiny for me.

  13. #413
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    The price also turns me off, game lost me before season pass, and if I'm not mistaken I would need to buy that stuff too.
    Yup

    Content in the Forsaken Annual Pass may be sold separately. Destiny 2 game, Destiny 2 Expansions I & II, Forsaken required, sold separately. Internet connection required.

    DESTINY 2 GAME, DESTINY 2 EXPANSIONS I & II REQUIRED, SOLD SEPARATELY

    Minimum 104 GB available hard drive storage space required as of 09.18. Storage requirements subject to increase. After 09.18, visit www.destinythegame.com/size-requirements for current requirements prior to purchase. May require additional storage for set-up, features and updates, including to download mandatory in-game updates to continue playing. Users responsible for fees for broadband internet, which is required. Additional charges may apply for online content and features.

  14. #414
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Rank 43

  15. #415
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'll be on in a few if anyone wants to farm

  16. #416
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  17. #417
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    How long is the rally supposed to last?

  18. #418
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    How long is the rally supposed to last?
    Until 1pm Eastern Tuesday

  19. #419
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,452
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    1 week

  20. #420
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Dope, no way I'm gonna read 50 by then

Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - (PS4/XB1/PC) 1.18.2019 / 2.1.2019 Steam
    By Misterjingles in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2022-04-27, 09:26
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2021-06-15, 17:57
  3. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  4. Mega Man 11 (October 2, 2018) [PS4/XBONE/Switch/PC]
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2018-10-10, 09:56
  5. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  6. Destiny 2 [PS4/XBONE/PC] (Sept. 6, 2017)
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3005
    Last Post: 2018-05-09, 16:17
  7. One Piece: World Seeker (PS4/XBOXJuan/PC)
    By Vaspinne in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2018-01-13, 06:01
  8. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08