Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 3000
  1. #941
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    The Blind Well event looks like a lot of fun. Watching Goth play Tier II with some viewers. He's said he's excited about it, compares it to Taken King. What do you guys think of it so far?

    Haven't played CoO, but may pick up this expansion.
    I think most people are still trying to get out of the Story content at this point.

  2. #942
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Only Adaptive Frame I've seen so far is Bygones which comes from Gambit.
    Level 12 rank, and damn it looks sexy.

  3. #943
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I think most people are still trying to get out of the Story content at this point.
    Makes sense. Wasn't sure if anyone went hardcore into the DLC.

  4. #944
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I've been keeping an eye on DestinySets and its still the only Adaptive Frame dropping... so it's year one Pulses or Bygones for me I guess

  5. #945
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I think most people are still trying to get out of the Story content at this point.
    Yeah, like Kas said, still too early to say. I got access to the Dreaming City before getting off last night, so planning to check it out today. Some of the changes are good, some are less so, and some are just dumb, but overall, the community seems to be enjoying the expansion in the first 24 hours, so I think that puts it about CoO. Give it a week or two though, and I imagine more accurate impressions will be out.

  6. #946
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    By the way, I should be on all of Friday night and Sunday. Anyone want to put in some good work on Gambit then?

  7. #947
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    By the way, I should be on all of Friday night and Sunday. Anyone want to put in some good work on Gambit then?
    i def will friday hardcore

  8. #948
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm binging on Path of Exile's new expansion right now, but I'll circle back for Forsaken soon.

  9. #949
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    GF forced me to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Bullshit last night so haven't been able to get more than an hour in...

    Tonight tho

  10. #950
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Spoilers for the final campaign boss:

    Spoiler: show

  11. #951
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone playing around with the new Warlock subclasses? Was able to unlock the teleportation void class last night. Seems cool, but really not sure how useful it is outside of crowd control

  12. #952
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Anyone playing around with the new Warlock subclasses? Was able to unlock the teleportation void class last night. Seems cool, but really not sure how useful it is outside of crowd control
    The Arc super is surprisingly fun and powerful

  13. #953
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    The solar one is probably going to be super clutch for the raid -- I hear it makes you pretty much unkillable.

  14. #954
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    The solar one is probably going to be super clutch for the raid -- I hear it makes you pretty much unkillable.
    It's at least really good for Blinding Well.

  15. #955
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Can confirm you unlock the second subclass by completing Tier 2 of Blind Well (recommended 540). Doesn't have to be yours, can be someone elses. Managed to clear it earlier with five other randoms in the area. Not sure if clearing T2 again unlocks the third, or if it'll be locked behind T3.

  16. #956
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Can confirm you unlock the second subclass by completing Tier 2 of Blind Well (recommended 540). Doesn't have to be yours, can be someone elses. Managed to clear it earlier with five other randoms in the area. Not sure if clearing T2 again unlocks the third, or if it'll be locked behind T3.
    It's not doing T2 again. Can confirm from the big streamers.

  17. #957
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    279
    BG Level
    4

    This looked good enough that I decided to pick it up. Haven't played since vanilla D2, decided to at least play DLCs on first character.

    Curse of Osiris is pathetic as a dlc, hopefully warmind is a little better.

    Any cool content I need to check out?

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  18. #958
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    This looked good enough that I decided to pick it up. Haven't played since vanilla D2, decided to at least play DLCs on first character.

    Curse of Osiris is pathetic as a dlc, hopefully warmind is a little better.

    Any cool content I need to check out?

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Warmind is better, Forsaken is much better.

  19. #959
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47204

    There's a physical reward for players on the first fireteam to beat Last Wish, they share some info about resets and challenges, and there's a patch next week to fix some bugs.

  20. #960
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    Any cool content I need to check out?
    The two raids are worth checking out (a lot of people loved Eater of Worlds, Spire of Stars less so because it's fairly complicated, but they're worth experiencing). Even without the new mods, the shotgun you can get from Escalation Protocol on Mars is one of the best DPS weapons you can get.

Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - (PS4/XB1/PC) 1.18.2019 / 2.1.2019 Steam
    By Misterjingles in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2022-04-27, 09:26
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2021-06-15, 17:57
  3. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  4. Mega Man 11 (October 2, 2018) [PS4/XBONE/Switch/PC]
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2018-10-10, 09:56
  5. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  6. Destiny 2 [PS4/XBONE/PC] (Sept. 6, 2017)
    By Kaslo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3005
    Last Post: 2018-05-09, 16:17
  7. One Piece: World Seeker (PS4/XBOXJuan/PC)
    By Vaspinne in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2018-01-13, 06:01
  8. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08