Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 237
  1. #121
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    That I agree with.

    Honestly, as dumb as Letitia is I really don't care about her taking up the mantle or not. It makes total sense in context of the family and the story.

    She's a toxic person but then again in some ways so is Brie Larson and I'm fine with her being Captain Marvel, or Evangeline Lily as Wasp. Both have very fucked up views.

  2. #122
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever (November 11, 2022)

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    That I agree with.

    Honestly, as dumb as Letitia is I really don't care about her taking up the mantle or not. It makes total sense in context of the family and the story.

    She's a toxic person but then again in some ways so is Brie Larson and I'm fine with her being Captain Marvel, or Evangeline Lily as Wasp. Both have very fucked up views.
    What’s up with Evangeline Lilly lol?

    EDIT: nvm. Didn’t know she was one of them too.

  3. #123
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    What’s up with Evangeline Lilly lol?

    EDIT: nvm. Didn’t know she was one of them.
    She's also anti vaxx. Refused to self quarantine, marched in protest of vaccine mandates, urged Trudeau to meet with protesters during the Canada convoy protests.

    Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    What’s up with Evangeline Lilly lol?

    EDIT: nvm. Didn’t know she was one of them too.
    I used to really admire Evangeline because of her acting and persona, and in some ways I still think she's a great actor, but my respect for her went way down when I saw during peak COVID she was pushing holistic treatment and wellness and actively campaigning against vaccines with no scientific knowledge or understanding at all.

    I understand parents who flex to avoid their children being vaccinated because they're worried about side effects and can articulate the benefits of the vaccine. I have little to no respect for anyone who starts talking about them as a poison or worse, tracking devices, because they not only ignore the science and data but their entire livelihood exists because of vaccines and/or someone else benefiting from them.

    It's like vegetarians who preach about animal cruelty while enslaving cows to grow their crops. I fucking despise hypocrites out of pure principle.

  5. #125
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Can y’all not make everything about race in another thread Ty


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Babes everything is about race, class, gender and sexuality in the world of capitalism. But Nope was alright, he was doing far too much in one film.

  6. #126
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    That I agree with.

    Honestly, as dumb as Letitia is I really don't care about her taking up the mantle or not. It makes total sense in context of the family and the story.

    She's a toxic person but then again in some ways so is Brie Larson and I'm fine with her being Captain Marvel, or Evangeline Lily as Wasp. Both have very fucked up views.
    Wait why is Brie Larson toxic? Explain.


  7. #127
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Babes everything is about race, class, gender and sexuality in the world of capitalism.
    watch your head babes

  8. #128
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I really don't care about her taking up the mantle or not
    problem is that she physically doesn't fit the part. i don't see her going toe to toe with someone like namor without relying heavily on gadgets and gimmicks

  9. #129
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ok I don't want her to get it but size isn't the issue.

    Doesn't that flower make you stronger + all the black panther suit and gadgets??

  10. #130
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    M'baku was robbed

  11. #131
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    M'baku was robbed
    Just another male victim of woke(canda) feminism.

  12. #132
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Ok I don't want her to get it but size isn't the issue.

    Doesn't that flower make you stronger + all the black panther suit and gadgets??
    Yes, it's akin to the super soldier serum but stronger plus you get access to the previous BPs/the dead as well.

  13. #133
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    problem is that she physically doesn't fit the part. i don't see her going toe to toe with someone like namor without relying heavily on gadgets and gimmicks
    Wut, when your power is derived from an infinity stone like Carol or the sacred herb like T'Challa you don't NEED to physically look the part.

    Kingpin looks like the Blob but is almost ALL muscle.

  14. #134
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I get it but its gonna be kinda hard to suspend my disbelief when the girl is built like a stick. tf is the heart shaped herb gonna do to a frame that weighs 120 soaking wet

  15. #135
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    problem is that she physically doesn't fit the part. i don't see her going toe to toe with someone like namor without relying heavily on gadgets and gimmicks
    Both Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel are not athletic looking.

  16. #136
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I get it but its gonna be kinda hard to suspend my disbelief when the girl is built like a stick. tf is the heart shaped herb gonna do to a frame that weighs 120 soaking wet
    What is Tony going to do to avoid shattering all of his bones when he slams into a building at 60mph while Rhodes plummets a thousand feet or so and still has use of any of his limbs?

  17. #137
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I JUST WANT A BIG THICC MOMMY PANTHER IS THAT SO WRONG?

  18. #138
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Idk, Letitia just doesn't give me the same bad ass vibes that a Danai Gurira or Lupita would if they were to don the suit but maybe I should just get over it because magic

  19. #139
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Maybe we’re getting swerved and it’s Lupita.

  20. #140
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Maybe we’re getting swerved and it’s Lupita.
    Spoiler: show
    Wakanda Forever.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Black Panther (February 16, 2018)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 2020-08-31, 13:49