Warning to those about to start the Campaign soon:
1. They didn’t complete the “load to last checkpoint” feature in time
2. You can’t replay previously completed missions like in previous games. Players are having to create multiple saves. Even if you beat the game, you will need to start over to replay a mission without multiple save states captured.
Level Select is coming. https://stevivor.com/features/interv...play-missions/
hmmm feels like SP could have benefitted from another delay. MP getting actively fixed is w/e because it be free and damn good out of the gate, but $60 singleplayer missing some core Halo features that have been around since the beginning of the series that are actively in development but not yet finished. looks like the devs underestimated how difficult it would be to attach features like level select and co-op to an open world joint.
343 fucking up sadly isn't a surprise at this point.
Halo MCC was such an absolute mess at launch but is now fucking rock solid and one of the best deals in gaming. So maybe in a year or two for Halo 6 to be ready.
I had decided to replay the series leading up to 6 and fell way behind on that goal, so I've got a couple months before I get to 6 so hopefully most of the issues with campaign will be ironed out by then.
was thinking of doing a full series play-through myself, might go ahead and hit it to give Infinite some time to get the kinks out
I've been doing it. I'm like halfway through 4 atm...didn't even replay halo wars yet
Definitely not fucking with the spinoff stuff.
Just work my way thru MCC on PC, jump over to the console for 5 off gamepass, then back to the PC for Infinite
A podcast told me Halo wars 2 is a must for story, if that's what you're here for. They laughed at how ludicrous it is that a console rts is required if you really want to know what's going on.
I'm just doing some youtubing to catch up on the story. Only Halo I'd even be interested in replaying is Halo 1, and honestly there are plenty of other games to play ATM and far too many well produced YouTube videos to give it the ol college effort.
Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
HW2 is on PC gamepass too
dedicated playlists for slayer, FFA, SWAT, and fiesta inbound on Tuesday
Anyone on PC notice 100% GPU usage in menus as well as the game? Having trouble understanding how this game is maxing a 3080ti on 1440p
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Had a blast with the campaign and love the direction they took this game instead of keeping it on rails. That being said I didn’t watch a single cutscene and have no idea what happened. Just did fun shit.
Hands down my favorite thing to do was load up a warthog that carried 5 marines and give them all the same gun. The sentinel beam on 5x marines is something I recommend everyone who plays this game to do at least once. It made every bounty fight literally trivial. Tanks? Don’t stand a chance. Hunters? Melted. Ghosts? 1-2 seconds and they’re gone. Seriously so fun and so funny.
I’m unsure why there’s 27? Extra spartan cores though. I’ve read they do plan DLC so more abilities to come? Or further upgrades maybe? I like the four you get for sure. The game can literally be completed by just using the hook shot if you wanted. So fun. Great times. Can’t wait to fuck around with friends in coop whenever that happens.
I'll have to double check but should be set to max at my monitors refresh rate of 145
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
So menus are still 97-99% GPU usage, but capping at 120fps does drop GPU utilization down to 73% and the card is hanging steady at 70c
I lied on usage. Went back to 95-98% once I hit the open world portion and was getting 90-100fps
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk