Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 340
  1. #301
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Twitch drops this weekend

  2. #302
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Almost done with the campaign. God damn this has been a wild ride for what is essentially my first Halo game.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #303
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I havent been following Halo news much...have they announced when they might have the next set of MP maps....playing the same ones over and over is getting a bit old

  4. #304
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    I love when unscripted elements find their way into scripted moments. If I had killed that hunter a couple feet further away I'd have missed this: https://twitter.com/Qalpal/status/1472727337804439553

  5. #305
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Ok, that's hilarious. And fuck those hunters.

  6. #306

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Finished up last night. Gameplay 9/10, plot 2/10, and shit like this happening at a non-trivial frequency (one of the worse ones since usually you just die, but this time I had to force quit and missed out on checkpoint progress).



    6/10 overall, not quite a waste of time but an apt reminder why I haven't played Halo since 3.

  7. #307
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Finally started playing the campaign. Just unlocked the 1st base to begin the open world. Gameplay is so much fun. The weapons are so much fun to use and the grapplehook brings so much more verticality and versatility to the game

  8. #308
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    They give you all the abilities in the campaign but like, why? Hookshot too good

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  9. #309
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    The sensor is kinda OP on Legendary, and the wall is also really good upgraded. The only ability I never really used was the Thruster, even after I got the invis upgrade.

  10. #310
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,802
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    The Drop Wall is handy when you have a bad checkpoint

  11. #311
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    People sleep on the sensor dart for sure. You also end the game with like 27 extra spartan core upgrade thingies so I’m sure there’s more cool ability upgrades to come.

  12. #312
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    you sure about that? I've not finished it yet, but I got the achievement for getting all the cores yesterday and have none to spare so unless it just gives you a box of em in the end pf the campaign that doesn't seem accurate

  13. #313
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Haven't beat the game myself but I've seen many comments talking about how you end up with dozens of extra spartan cores elsewhere. Idk if that means we'll one day see extra abilities, or if they just added many extra cores so you didn't have to do every single side mission to become fully upgraded

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  14. #314
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    I got the achievement for finding all the cores and the achievement for maxing all the spartan abilities, and I'm at 0, so unless they dump a bunch on you for clearing all the comm towers or something, I don't know where all the extras are coming from.

  15. #315
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I’m curious if they patched it or something? I can log in and check but my friend also has 27 extra cores. The moment I finished upgrading my final ability (it did it automatically when I got the final core to do so) my map filled with tons of extra cores to go get.

  16. #316

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    They must have. I didn't really try to get them all if they were out of the way, but when I beat the game I only had Grapple/Armor/Wall maxed and wasn't close on the others. No way I missed 27+whatever worth.

  17. #317
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10


  18. #318
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh


  19. #319
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,802
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Revenge of Harambe was pretty funny

  20. #320
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    https://twitter.com/gamedevdotcom/st...39532850012160

    Marty O'Donnell and Mike Salvatori allege that Microsoft owes them royalty payments dating back 20 years.

    The pair helped create what's arguably one of the most recognizable scores in gaming, including the legendary "monk" chat that has become synonymous with the Halo franchise.

    Lawyers representing O'Donnell and Salvatori initially filed the lawsuit in Washington in June 2020, bringing six causes of action against Microsoft including a breach of contact, unjust enrichment, and tortious interference.

    Speaking to Eurogamer, O'Donnell claimed he and Salvatori have been trying to settle the matter with Microsoft for the last decade, but finally decided to take legal action after failing to make any real headway.

    There are a lot of moving parts, but O'Donnell and Salvatori's are essentially arguing that they created and licensed the Halo music to franchise creator Bungie while trading as O'Donnell Salvatori Inc., claiming that Microsoft owes them royalties as a result.

    In a counterclaim, Microsoft said the soundtrack was created under a work-for-hire agreement and as such it qualifies as the author of the work. O'Donnell refutes that assessment.


Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quantum Break (PC/XB1)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2017-08-20, 14:52
  2. Kerbal Space Program (PC/XB1)
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2017-06-01, 07:55
  3. Killer Instinct (PC/XB1)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 2017-05-29, 22:45
  4. Titanfall DELUXE EDITION (PC/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 2015-10-30, 14:49
  5. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2014-06-19, 20:41