• Navigation
Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1319
  1. #761
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    I guess Russia doesn't know they are losing the game lol.

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

  2. #762

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I like to imagine all the Russian players currently being drugged up like y2k Lance Armstrong.

  3. #763
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yikes, that was close to a penalty

  4. #764
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    I like to imagine all the Russian players currently being drugged up like year y2k Lance Armstrong.
    Yeah they on that EPO fasho

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #765
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ovechkin is live-streaming on Instagram and its like 10-15 seconds ahead of the broadcast

  6. #766
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Spain in trouble!

  7. #767
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    903
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Wow. Missed the entire game but came home in time for the shootout

  8. #768
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    What a save

  9. #769

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Rofl.

  10. #770
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    All these wankers going down the middle

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  11. #771
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Russia had to score 6 goals, Spain didn't even score any and still got to have a go at penalty shootouts. Seems unfair to me.

  12. #772
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    That other side of that bracket looking more and more loaded.


  13. #773
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    903
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quite the start then...

  14. #774
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Not how Croatia wanted to start...

  15. #775
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Oh god if we have Denmark or Russia in semis.

  16. #776
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh my

  17. #777
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    lol 1-1 in 3 minutes...

  18. #778

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well, that escalated quickly.

  19. #779
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,322
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    So who's the major underdog? Which team's bandwagon that shouldn't win should I be jumping on?

  20. #780
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Russia.

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 910
    Last Post: 2018-06-14, 06:31