I have never hated a Spurs player more than Nacer Chadli and he keeps proving me right. lol
I have never hated a Spurs player more than Nacer Chadli and he keeps proving me right. lol
Martinez with some dumbass subs that worked out and made him look like a genius.
Godamn that was heartbreaking. Wtf were they thinking trying to score w/ header vs these guys? Hide the ball ffs, at least go for the pks. After that 2-0, the jps shoulda parked the bus/hung from the posts.
Brazil × Belgium
Jesus × Devils
We got this.
they showed Japan's goalkeeper crying and now I have sad
I cannot believe Glorious Nippon fell. I was watching on the train and they were up 2-0, got off the subway, 3-2. FML.
Admit it. You laffed.
I did.
I hope he stays in PSG. I don't think now would be a good time to move to RM, but who knows. Lotsa players will be trading teams after the WC, as usual.
Neymar is obviously talented, and every team in the world could benefit from having him in their squad. While his behavioral evolution is somewhat noticeable, he still has much room for improvement (after Costa Rica, he has been diving consistantly less). He did get stepped on by Layun today, out of the field, and it probably hurt, but if someone hadn't seen it, and walked in the room right at that time, they would think his foot was sawed off or something. He exaggerates a lot, and trust me, none of us here like it either.
Dude knows he's good, but he's mad spoiled too. You can't watch 10 minutes of TV in Brazil and not see him in a commercial. Raking in mad money, and is normally put on the highest pedestals by consumer media. Ego inflated to the max.
Real is already bursting at the seams between CR7, Bale, Benzema, Isco, let alone all the other players struggling for more playtime; and they want to add Neymar to that team? lol
Also Barca might riot.
Maybe they're [RM] thinking long term. I mean, how many years does he have left? A couple, tops.
Anyway, I have a bad feeling about Colombia. James busted a nut so who knows if he'll get to play((?).