• Navigation
Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1319
  1. #881
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    903
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Win and we’re in the quarters, lose and I can enjoy the rest of the tournament stress-free. It’s a win-win for me lol

  2. #882
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm getting fucking wasted today during the match.

  3. #883
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We're six hours away and the bbc has started build up coverage.

  4. #884
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm surprised it didn't start 10 minutes after the groups were decided.

  5. #885

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Real is already bursting at the seams between CR7, Bale, Benzema, Isco, let alone all the other players struggling for more playtime; and they want to add Neymar to that team? lol

    Also Barca might riot.
    Word on the street is that Bale and CR7 are on their way out; probably others too.

  6. #886
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Word on the street is that Bale and CR7 are on their way out; probably others too.
    I've never heard these rumors before.

  7. #887
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Neymar isn't going to RM.

  8. #888
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  9. #889
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I laffed.

  10. #890

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I've never heard these rumors before.
    https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/amp....rious-farewell

    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40307407

    RM issued a statement today saying they never made any offers for Neymar, and criticed the TV station for disseminating fake news. TV station later apologized.

    I doubt Neymar will go, but they will surely move a lot of pieces around.

  11. #891
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I was being sarcastic.

    The rumors come up every year. And I'll believe it when I see it, at least as far as Ronaldo goes. Bale might actually be going, but I think Zidane leaving may end up stopping that.

  12. #892
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I could see Bale leaving for the PL or somewhere in Italy.

  13. #893
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/amp....rious-farewell

    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40307407

    RM issued a statement today saying they never made any offers for Neymar, and criticed the TV station for disseminating fake news. TV station later apologized.

    I doubt Neymar will go, but they will surely move a lot of pieces around.



    Source about Neymar was TVE (Spain official TV channel nonetheless), guess they are losing reputation with that kind of news.


    Now As.com and Marca.com are saying CR7 may go to Juventus for 100m, but yea those sources like to say fake news, although i really doubt CR7 stays in RM.


    Bale is probably out too this year, now Benzema is a pain to sell cuz his value in the market is really low lol.


    3 hours for Colombia game, i hope to see James today playing.

  14. #894
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,534
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Is there no embellishment rule in soccer like in hockey?

    I feel like that would solve a lot of the negative stigma it has in the states.

  15. #895
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Is there no embellishment rule in soccer like in hockey?

    I feel like that would solve a lot of the negative stigma it has in the states.
    There is but refs almost never call it.

    attempts to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation)", must be sanctioned as unsporting behaviour which is misconduct punishable by a yellow card.

  16. #896
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Is there no embellishment rule in soccer like in hockey?

    I feel like that would solve a lot of the negative stigma it has in the states.
    Flopping is a yellow card. It's also super difficult to call and judge in a flash, since you have to be sure:

    1. There was no contact.
    2. There was intent to deceive the ref.

  17. #897
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm heading to the bar in about 45 minutes. Apparently there's gonna be quite a crowd.

  18. #898
    Certified Enhancement Shaman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post

  19. #899

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I'm heading to the bar in about 45 minutes. Apparently there's gonna be quite a crowd.
    Places have been packed here for the two matches I went out to watch, so I bet it will be overflowing for you in the city.

  20. #900
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Yeah, I'm gonna be over an hour early so I can get a seat. It's my regular for Tottenham matches so I shouldn't have a problem.

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 910
    Last Post: 2018-06-14, 06:31