Page 101 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2001 to 2020 of 4044
  1. #2001
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Sitting in the lounge at the car dealership while my car gets worked on and this fucker is watching videos on his phone without headphones

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #2002

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,327
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Forgot to post this one but it happened a few weeks ago. My newish~ boss (9 months or so) called me on the weekend while I was at the movies seeing Captain Marvel. I missed the call because I had my phone on silent. He left me a voicemail to tell me some things work related. I texted him when I got out confirming I received his message and told him I missed his call because I was at the movies. He asked me what film I just saw, so I replied Captain Marvel. Then he replies, “I really want to see the new Madea movie”. Now at this point I have no clue if he was just fucking with me or serious so I didn’t respond on that point, but if serious I think significantly less of him now.

  3. #2003
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Sitting in the lounge at the car dealership while my car gets worked on and this fucker is watching videos on his phone without headphones

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last time I had to sit at the Secretary of State (MI DMV) to renew my plate a couple people were doing the same. Everyone was already kind of giving them the "look" when they decided it was a good time to play (possibly porn?) videos with the occasional loud moan from a female.

  4. #2004
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Weather finally nice. Time to do some spring cleaning. Doing bathroom everything just fine. Go to do toilet... put the bowl cleaner in and leave to let it sit a bit... and of course now I gotta take a shit.

  5. #2005
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    So our Sgt under guise of a team building exercise had us spin a wheel to select a flavor of jellybean. The trick was though that some were normal flavor and other were awful like rotten milk or dog food. I got dead fish( was told it would be strawberry banana smoothie) and omg it was terrible lol. All the deputies had a good laugh at me.

    Our last coworker to walk in we took the box away and just left the jellybeans and he grabbed some and we waited for a reaction and nothing. We showed him the box after and we determined he either has no taste buds or has awful taste to begin with.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  6. #2006
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fiancee was having a breakdown last night because she needs to make her bouquet and bouteneers and other wedding stuff still to take care of, crying about how she has so much to do and too little time.

    Today, less than 18 hours later, "hey, I'm at Michael's. How about instead of buying our swag (flower thing for arch) we make our own."

  7. #2007
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Fiancee was having a breakdown last night because she needs to make her bouquet and bouteneers and other wedding stuff still to take care of, crying about how she has so much to do and too little time.

    Today, less than 18 hours later, "hey, I'm at Michael's. How about instead of buying our swag (flower thing for arch) we make our own."
    Good luck . Have you tried looking online and see if someone is selling there old one ?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2008
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    She's got a bunch of facebook used wedding pages and we've got some stuff from there, but no luck with this. So hopefully making our own works out. Hell, if it turns out to be easy, I might be able to quit my job and just make wedding shit for a living. Etsy is full of wedding stuff that's some $5 thing someone bough at a craft store, glued a flower or a hat on top of it, then sold for $30.

  9. #2009
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,185
    BG Level
    8

    So our Renter of one of our condo's said he is moving out soon. He has lived there for about 3 years now, never missed a payment and overall has been great. Ask if we could come over with the realtor to take pic's because we don't want to rent anymore and want to attempt to sell and be done with it now that the market has recovered. He told us he was going to a friends house while we were going over there, which is normally a bad sign as that means he didn't want to be there when we saw things.... Things we noticed....

    Guy did seem to have anger issues, as a few spots where doors are where slammed hard enough to break walls and other doors (Even with stoppers).
    One of the doors was damaged enough that he is attempting to replace it himself, frame in all.... kinda wanted to see what it looked like before now.

    After a quick look, we will have to wait to do the pics until he moves out because of the following:
    1. Hooka's everywhere... dude had a collection of 6 all around the place.
    2. Seems to enjoy his second amendment rights, as he is a few guns around including AR-15 right next to his bed (Second we saw that, the realtor said no pics lol, as she (suggested we don't either) doesn't want to touch that stuff).
    3. The bathtub was pretty dirty, enough that i will end up having to really clean and recock.
    4. And the big one, and the reason i'm sure he had the gun collection.. he changed the door to the basement and put in a new lock system. Because of this, we couldn't get into the basement. I looked outside and he installed a new heating/cooling system with humidifier (It was twice the size of our AC unit for the place)just for the basement. Most likely been growing a massive amount of weed down there.

    Funny thing about number 4, the retailer didn't even pause when we noticed and said she is seeing that all over the place (Even before MI made it legal). She has seen 3 homes in the condo area with a basement for growing.

    Kinda scared what that basement is going to look like after he moves out..

  10. #2010
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    At work doing overtime and fell like a dumbass over something I knew was there. Filling out the paperwork for an injury just in case but fuck do I feel stupid.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #2011
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Todays adventure in dumb customer.

    Customer 1. Calls us, says she's on our website and saw we are only open certain hours and wanted to confirm that and also looked our number up on our website so they could call us to ask what our address was. It's literally right above our phone number

    Customer 2:
    Them: Do you shred the boxes too?
    me: no
    Them: why not
    Me: recyclers wont accept it
    Them: why?
    Me: *internally no means no gdi* because you have to separate recyclables and it's kind of hard to do so in thousands of lbs of shredded paper mixed with cardboard.
    Them: oh well I didn't actually need any of this destroyed so guess I'll just take it to the dumps
    Me: ……..
    Them: sorry for being an asshole
    Me:....
    Them: wait what if we flattened the boxes before shredding them
    Me: how does that change anything!?!

  12. #2012
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Everyone working in the office now has their own computer on the network. Today several times guy whose basically main job it is to answer the phone and possibly give some scheduling information that is on the computer in front of him keeps asking me for stuff about the schedule while I'm in the middle of doing other stuff. I tell him it's on his computer today. And apparently he bitched to the boss about it because now I'm getting a talk to about helping him out. Except it's not helping it's dropping what I'm doing to do it for him because he'd rather ask than spend 5 seconds typing on a computer

  13. #2013
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

    On a bus to Penn Station to NYC and people keep fucking with the driver to pull over for dumb shit. We’ve made about four stops so far. We should’ve been there 10 minutes ago but now we’re still about an hour away.

  14. #2014
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    130
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm currently locked out of my SE account because:
    • SE decided to roll their own authenticator app instead of just supporting third party ones which probably would have been less work.
    • The software token app randomly reset itself and is asking me to register it again.
    • The account management site isn't recognizing my emergency removal password.
    • I hit an error when trying to submit a customer support ticket.


    So, pretty typical SE I guess.

  15. #2015
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,663
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Eeek. I'd suggest calling their tech support number later, they hide it (I always have to look it up on Alla) but it's 858-790-7529 and it's only available Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST (use a time converter) if you're still locked out. I find I get better results anyway via calling vs their automated system myself.

    And yes, I'd call the fact they hide their blasted number a major fail in itself, and that you have to look on Allakazham of all places (in a old thread that's linked off a sticky) to find it without jumping though hoops >.<.

  16. #2016
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    Maybe pester a wiki person to put in an SE Contact section or something since I honestly wouldn't expect the XI Zam section to be around much longer with how much they pruned.

  17. #2017
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,663
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Prolly not a bad idea, arus. I'll ask on the Discord after I get back from plasma donating so that doesn't get lost.

    [Edit] had a few minutes before I had to go wait for my ride, so hopefully it's in progress now. ^_^

    [Edit again] Done. Here. Thanks FaeQueenCory!

  18. #2018
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I’m reactivating my ff14 account. I feel I may need those info. Thanks Bg.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #2019
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,663
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    NP. (Saying this b/c what I said started the chain reaction that created that wiki page)

    If anyone knows the international numbers (EU, etc) and the hours for that, go ahead and edit that in; That was seriously lacking from the Alla thread, and might as well make that wiki page a resource for all, no matter where your SE account's region is. Might as well totally kill the SE fail here.

  20. #2020
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Went to see the occupational doctor today after my fall at work Tuesday- possible fracture but unsure so have to wait for radiologist to confirm. In walking boot and off work until Wednesday. All my overtime premiums got converted to straight overtime , blah.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 101 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3068
    Last Post: 2018-07-19, 19:47
  2. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 2009-10-12, 13:08