Page 132 of 203 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 2621 to 2640 of 4044
  1. #2621
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    When I have a cold, I'm addicted to Afrin. That stuff is amazing.

  2. #2622
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,501
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Accidentally clicked close all but this instead of close tab and lost dozens of tabs that Chrome couldn't fit in recently closed that I don't remember what they were.

    feels bad man

  3. #2623
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    dozens of tabs
    My wife has like 15 tabs open at any given time. Why is this a thing? Can't you just bookmark stuff? Honest question. Every time I try to ask my wife she snaps at me, but I just want to know what the thought process is.

  4. #2624
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,501
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I'd say there isn't a thought process, I'd leave stuff open so I won't have to think about it.

    Videos I didn't get around to watching or articles to reading etc

    And they pretty much give away RAM with cereal now.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #2625
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Blood results came back with no known allergens. So wtf is wrong with me?

    Luckily Zyrtec +nasal spray is working, but if I forget to take it ONE day, it like spirals out of control, and it usually takes 2-3 days of taking it for things to clear up.


    WTF BODY STOP GETTING OLD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I've only been on it for two weeks, and I don't use the spray everyday.

    With that being said I haven't been able to breath through my nose since early spring. So this is the first thing that has helped me.
    Try just Flonase once a day or nasocort both over the counter. Do it for a week or two see if it helps.

  6. #2626
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Flonase is what I'm using actually lol.

    If I forget one day to take it (and the Zyrtec), it all gets stocked up and I sneeze like crazy.

    Gonna try to take it for a month to see if it all clears up.

  7. #2627

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    get the call to work on Saturday at 415pm Friday

    fuck fuck fuck god dammit whore cunt asshole shit maggot nagger

  8. #2628
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    My wife has like 15 tabs open at any given time. Why is this a thing? Can't you just bookmark stuff? Honest question. Every time I try to ask my wife she snaps at me, but I just want to know what the thought process is.
    Yeah I don't leave them all open all the time, but if I'm reading articles on ESPN.com or something, I'll go through all the headlines and articles and open them in a new tab all at once before going through them, as opposed to open one, read, back, new one, back, etc

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  9. #2629

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,303
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Trying to link my Twitch Prime to Rockstar Social Club to PSN to get some sweet Red Dead Online loot, can’t remember my PSN login so I go to hit up the reset password link and they still haven’t sent my confirmation email half an hour later. And I distinctly remember setting up 2FA for PSN and they haven’t texted me either. Laaaaaame.

  10. #2630
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    I'm still waiting for Twitter to get back to me about my locked account, so can relate to not getting any mail or codes sent.

  11. #2631
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    During my break today went to the Filipino restaurant to grab some Halo Halo because it has been so hot and I figure I treat myself for a Friday.

    Had the worst sugar crash and now I feel like jello and hate myself.

  12. #2632
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    During my break today went to the Filipino restaurant to grab some Halo Halo because it has been so hot and I figure I treat myself for a Friday.

    Had the worst sugar crash and now I feel like jello and hate myself.
    I hate halo halo but where did you get it? Jollibee? Wife loves it.

  13. #2633
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    A local shop that's like a 7 min walk from work. I still drove because it was too hot to walk and there's not much shade on the sidewalks.

  14. #2634
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Wife used to love making halo halo whenever we had a get together but it's just too sugary for me all the way. After we both put on a bunch of weight that was one thing she cut out and only has as at special events, maybe. I guess since we're here and talking filipino food, since my wife turned pescatarian all my favorite dished like kaldereta, adobo, etc taste different when she makes them now since she can't taste while cooking.

  15. #2635
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    since we're here and talking filipino food, since my wife turned pescatarian all my favorite dished like kaldereta, adobo, etc taste different when she makes them now since she can't taste while cooking.
    This isn't a first world problem, but a first world tragedy.

  16. #2636
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Up at my dad's vacation home outside Yosemite, and he forgot to remotely turn on the AC for us, so it was 89 when I got up here. It won't be at 70 for a few more hours

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #2637
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Went to spend the weekend in and around Yosemite and as leaving for trip saturday had to stop by work and find out someone had broken in and smashed the bosses car up leaving a concrete slab saying pay up and someone else's name. Then when we get into Yosemite on Sunday it's packed like crazy... and on the way out mid way up the hill traffic just stopped due to accident. So yeah took like 3 hours for us to get out of the valley to next nearest town we were staying... but guess it could be worse we had been planning to go to the garlic festival this weekend...

  18. #2638
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Man I knew having a baby wasn’t easy but boy.

    Having to deal with random regurgitates. Crying for no reason when I think he’s full and new diaper

    Suspecting colics but i fell so underpower sometimes when he cries and I feel I can’t help him

  19. #2639
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Man I knew having a baby wasn’t easy but boy.

    Having to deal with random regurgitates. Crying for no reason when I think he’s full and new diaper

    Suspecting colics but i fell so underpower sometimes when he cries and I feel I can’t help him
    Welcome to parenthood. Just when you are figuring out this phase then the next one starts.

  20. #2640
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Welcome to parenthood. Just when you are figuring out this phase then the next one starts.
    This phase is the worse for me because I’m always

    Step 1 do this
    Step 2 do this


    So I follow my steps for the kids then after I’m like fuck what do I do now lol

Page 132 of 203 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3068
    Last Post: 2018-07-19, 19:47
  2. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 2009-10-12, 13:08