Page 16 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 4044
  1. #301
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,107
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Holy fucking shit at the fail my coworker has done. I've mentioned before about this one constantly missing work and she achieved her dream of getting pregnant to be a housewife. Well, SHE DONE FUCKED UP, and my guess it's because when she's here she is not engaged at all. She took a call to add a vehicle for a current customer. If it's an added vehicle we must take payment for the coverage to bind, ie: you have an active policy. However, we have a sort of trick where if their billing due date is the 28th of the month we can add the vehicle between the 1st and 11th with no payment.

    I just took a call from claims. Above customer hit a deer two days after my coworkers added the vehicle. Problem is, claims and underwriting do not see the application or a payment. I let my coworker know about the situation. She never added the vehicle to the monthly account. Therefor, from an underwriting perspective there is not coverage because we submitted an application without payment. They have a right to deny the claim. Things are going to get very interesting.
    Omg I love stories like this. Do keep us updated.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  2. #302
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So I'm the youngest worker here by a bit (like I think the next youngest is about a decade older than me) and sometimes I feel either like the only adult/an old man. And by that I mean I'm literally the only one that turns electrical stuff when it's not being used/no one in room (in fact one coworker literally turns stuff on to immediately leave the area when he knows he wont be there for hours). Only one that refills the soap. Am the one to put a new roll of toilet paper on 99% of the time and the only one that puts it on the right way. Only one that puts new paper towel rolls up. Only one who doesn't purposefully leave the front door open despite our bug and noise problems.

  3. #303
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Am the one to put a new roll of toilet paper on 99% of the time and the only one that puts it on the right way..
    If you don't put it over the top, then this doubly belongs in the fail thread.

  4. #304
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    If you don't put it over the top, then this doubly belongs in the fail thread.
    Like I said the right way. Unless you got kids or animals under is just making it harder for everyone

  5. #305

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Tinder is rolling out a version exclusively for college students called Tinder U. As an early 30s grad still living in a college town, this is gonna be the bullet that finally kills Tinder for me.

  6. #306
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Like I said the right way. Unless you got kids or animals under is just making it harder for everyone
    I have kids and animals and I still won't install tp going under. I just use the water bottle if they mess with the roll!

  7. #307
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I have kids and animals and I still won't install tp going under. I just use the water bottle if they mess with the roll!
    Hmmm never thought of throwing water bottles at kids to keep them in line. I'll have to remember that one

  8. #308
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    I’ve tried going to my favorite Thai restaurant for lunch the past two days only for it to be beyond slammed and line out the door. Mind you it’s a new place and a few weeks ago was always half empty and maybe can seat 35 people total. I guess word got out..

    Second fail is I went bowling for a few hours Monday night and my arm is still fucking sore. I could barely lift it yesterday and now it’s just tender still. Yet I want to do it again already lol

  9. #309
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I’ve tried going to my favorite Thai restaurant for lunch the past two days only for it to be beyond slammed and line out the door. Mind you it’s a new place and a few weeks ago was always half empty and maybe can seat 35 people total. I guess word got out..

    Second fail is I went bowling for a few hours Monday night and my arm is still fucking sore. I could barely lift it yesterday and now it’s just tender still. Yet I want to do it again already lol
    There’s a mom and pop diner by our house my wife and I used to always go to on Sundays. We loved it. Then Pence visited it about six months ago and now it’s a fucking tourist trap with a line always out the door.

    We’re happy for the place but fuck man, my wife and I are still pissed as hell word got out lol.

  10. #310
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    There’s a mom and pop diner by our house my wife and I used to always go to on Sundays. We loved it. Then Pence visited it about six months ago and now it’s a fucking tourist trap with a line always out the door.

    We’re happy for the place but fuck man, my wife and I are still pissed as hell word got out lol.
    Haha yeah and this spot is inside a shopping center so it’s not even advertised on the sign on the street. I discovered it via yelp one day and walked in at 12:45pm no problem , yesterday the line was 15 people deep and today it was all parties of no less than 5-8 people so very limited space. It’s awesome business is good and all but dammit I was craving Thai

  11. #311
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,972
    BG Level
    8

    Few years back, the MtF Transgender made some racist comments out loud. I reported what was said to my super without name dropping and everyone got a warning that racism or derogatory terms will not be tolerated. Well years of complacency later (yea I tolerated it because I am not an ass but at the same time very fucking annoyed about it) it finally exploded. The Transgender said something racist to piss someone off that she wanted to move desks and if possible lab bench.

    Marched to HR to report her by name this time and with what she said. And I swear to god if she plays the oppressed transgendered victim card as an excuse the entire group is going to come down on her hard since we're sick of her shit.

  12. #312

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post

    Marched to HR to report her by name this time and with what she said. And I swear to god if she plays the oppressed transgendered victim card as an excuse the entire group is going to come down on her hard since we're sick of her shit.
    Would you say you are cissed off?

  13. #313
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I’ve tried going to my favorite Thai restaurant
    Favorite Thai place psh. Wasn't it only a month ago you went to your first Thai place?

  14. #314
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Favorite Thai place psh. Wasn't it only a month ago you went to your first Thai place?
    More like two months! But yes that’s true as well lol. They have amazing lunch specials though and last time it was under $13 after tip for chicken pad thai, thai tea and I had leftovers for dinner.

  15. #315
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Rockport online has the boots I want in my size but the 40% off promo does not apply. No new boots for me.

  16. #316
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Orchard Supply Hardware is closing all of it's stores

  17. #317
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    well shit, it finally happened to me. someone stole my food at work. not fucking cool.

  18. #318
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Sears in our town finally announced it's closing. The fail people losing their jobs because of the mistakes the idiot running Sears made.

  19. #319
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So remember when I posted about some guy coming up from behind me who clearly missed getting into the right turn lane so decided to make an illegal right turn into from the middle lane a few months ago? Yeah same thing at the exact same intersection only this time instead of most of the way into the intersection it was right at the start of it and this time I was able to just brake instead of having to swerve to so I didn't go chest first into the intersection. Also not 100% sure but it actually kind of looks like the same vehicle... think I'm going to have to invest in a riding camera. And caltrops

  20. #320
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Was cooking some lemon garlic chicken and rice on a skillet for dinner. Decided to use lime slices instead since no lemons left in the fridge, and now the rice came out bitter as fuck from the rind.

Page 16 of 203 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3068
    Last Post: 2018-07-19, 19:47
  2. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 2009-10-12, 13:08