Page 174 of 203 FirstFirst ... 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 3461 to 3480 of 4044
  1. #3461
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,751
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Wife and sister in law want to play a game together online. Neither of them have played a video game in their lives and want a recommendation.

    BG I need help.

    I already told them to try a board game, or spelling with friends style game so those bases are covered.

    Ideally it's a game for mobile, neither of them have anything else.

  2. #3462
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    320
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    8 ball pool!

  3. #3463
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Wife and sister in law want to play a game together online. Neither of them have played a video game in their lives and want a recommendation.

    BG I need help.

    I already told them to try a board game, or spelling with friends style game so those bases are covered.

    Ideally it's a game for mobile, neither of them have anything else.
    Super Stickman Golf


  4. #3464
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Wife and sister in law want to play a game together online. Neither of them have played a video game in their lives and want a recommendation.

    BG I need help.

    I already told them to try a board game, or spelling with friends style game so those bases are covered.

    Ideally it's a game for mobile, neither of them have anything else.
    Do they love each other? Do they want to still love each other after it’s over?


    Fuck the answers, and just get Overcooked and watch the shitshow happen.

  5. #3465
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,751
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Super Stickman Golf

    They're both interested. Been screwing around with it and it's def fun and easy enough for non-gamers to pick up.

    I've got Stickman Golf 3 going right now, but can't figure out how to get race mode going. Turn based competitive is working fine. Says my account doesn't have that feature. If it's locked behind a pay-wall that's fine, but nothing seems to indicate that.

  6. #3466

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,303
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I dropped an almost full bottle of hot sauce on the floor in my kitchen. It shattered, glass and hot sauce everywhere. I cleaned it up, but now my tile floor smells delicious.

  7. #3467
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Power flickered due to the wind. Heard a crash when it happened but it came back on. Went back to my computer and it had restarted and was giving me an error that the boot drive was wrong. Fuck me.

    I replaced the SATA cable because the one was loose. Hopefully that will be fine and I don't need to get a new boot drive, or anything else. Went to hook it back up and the power flickered again so I'm just going to wait a bit.

    Motherboard booted to bios, saw my main drive, RAM, and the video card is displaying (since I could see this shit). So here's hoping.

  8. #3468
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    There are cops all over my apartment complex. Every time I look out there's another car. I have no idea wtf is going on. They're not stopping us from moving around, but I think we're up to at least 8 officers right now.

    Edit: they left with two people in cuffs, still no idea what happened.

  9. #3469
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    Work is zoning areas of the building in case of an outbreak .

    So what's the fail? Me in the lab downstairs needs to take a dump.
    1) exit lab, look to the left at the bathroom 20 feet down the hall. Walk away from it.
    2) degown and walk up the stairs
    3) wash hands in the office area because my work was too fucking stupid to put the plumbing for a sink in the gowning area.
    4) pray I haven't shit my pants by the time I get to the second floor restroom
    5) walk back downstairs, gown back up, glare at first floor bathroom that I can't use as I reenter the lab.

  10. #3470
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I can't catch a fucking break. Had to drop a grand on emergency surgery on one of my cats. She's better now and recovering nicely.

    Today I hop in the car to restock on soda since I'm working from home. Find a nice crack in the lower middle part of my windshield, so I'm probably going to need to get that replaced.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #3471
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    Does your car insurance have glass repair coverage? Learned mine did and they sent a guy to my house to seal it.

  12. #3472
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm checking into it. Emailed my agent tonight, so hopefully will hear back today.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  13. #3473
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    Most do, and it is free to fix. To replace normally you have like a 100 dollar deductable to replace, which is nothing really. And most glass repair places will come to your house/job and do it.

  14. #3474
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    ALL auto insurance policies have glass repair coverage. It's up to the customer to buy it and then select if they need to make a claim, how much will they pay. When someone says "my insurance didn't cover my cracked windshield" it's because the coverage wasn't purchased.

  15. #3475
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    My late mom set up the current family policy. Was fortunate when a rock chipped the windshield and I read the policy about the coverage. I wonder if my agent is still giving me massive discounts for being a high achieving student.

  16. #3476
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    As the only college graduate in the family (well nope 2 now; my other brother went to collage after getting out of prison for attempted murder for a 7 year sentence) I make less than all 4 of my brothers, 1 high school drop out, 2 high school graduates, no college, and the one high school graduate but 7 years attempted murder

    lol iw as the one most expected to succeed and i'm doing the worst of the 5

  17. #3477
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    Read a work email about Friday's work tasks. Name on there is unfamiliar to me. Kinda go out loud "who the hell is <x>?" Coworker next to me cranes her neck to signal that someone changed their name.

    Now I feel like an ass because I probably dead-named someone. It would have helped if HR or management disseminated to the department the name change and possible pronoun changes for them. Still haven't been formally reintroduced since I have been blasting music on my headphones to deafen all the misery as I play the part of Sisyphus while there's a confirmed CoVID case at the facility that forced quarantine about 25 people.

  18. #3478
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Had software training this morning for a program I've already used for ~3 years. Pointless, but w/e I'll sit through it. They literally spent time going over what ctrl+ c/v/s/p did. The guy giving the presentation couldn't find some of the tools. Numerous people couldn't get audio or video despite it being "click the link to join the meeting". It's good that my mic was muted and this wasn't in person, because I'd easily be in HR by now otherwise.

  19. #3479
    She Shoots For The Stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Okay. Now we got a Walmart Grocery Delivery FAIL!

    Sis got a Walmart Delivery scheduled for this evening. Guess what?! They canceled it and said WE did. Instacart's been more reliable than those clowns. We've only managed to get them to deliver TWICE.

    Sis was all, WHY ARE WE PAYING FOR SOMETHING WE ARE NOT GETTING?! I agree. We may go back to grocery pickup with Walmart for that reason. (they are charging us by the month for delivery.)

  20. #3480
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Doctor didn't send refill to pharmacy, again.

Page 174 of 203 FirstFirst ... 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3068
    Last Post: 2018-07-19, 19:47
  2. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 2009-10-12, 13:08