Page 74 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1461 to 1480 of 4044
  1. #1461
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    that's not what i meant, my bad. i'm mostly saying "yeah fuck that, good luck"
    Thanks!!

  2. #1462
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Random Fail FWP Thread 2: Something, Something, Your Mother's a Whore.

    Been at the ER since 4am PST , had the worst abdominal pain of my life from around 10:30-11pm PST until I got here in waves up and down , plus diarrhea and vomiting up bile.
    They got me in back fairly quick and morphine helped and anti nausea medication through IV , but still feel cold as fuck with chills constantly since Sunday no matter how many layers I have on. Blood work seemed fairly normal but I pushed for an abdominal CT scan since my copay covers everything because I still feel awful.


    1pm PST update :
    Running a fever again though CT scan is clear. Tried small dose alternative meds and didn’t improve much of anything. Feeling nauseous at all times , upper abdominal pain intolerable without morphine currently and just got more in my IV and added anti nausea as well. Severe chills remain even if fully covered and layered with blankets.
    In short it’s misery

    This isn’t how my new year was supposed to go

  3. #1463
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Damn homie that sucks. Hope you get better!

  4. #1464
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Damn homie that sucks. Hope you get better!
    Thanks , I got home about half an hour ago.
    Final verdict is a severe case of stomach flu , as in I had to ask them if they were serious. Apparently it’s been running rampant in the area and is the worst they’ve seen in awhile. I still have a fever and symptoms so have to monitor it closely.
    I’ve never had any pain like this beyond my PCOS cramps and excessive bleeding years ago so I’m happy that it was nothing worse but fuck that was a miserable 12 hours. I was completely dehydrated by the time I got there so it was a good thing I went in. Now to rest the next few days..

  5. #1465
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I officially take over the yearbook class again because of the other teacher suddenly leaving at the end of last semester.




    At least I got one semester off. But I think this makes it pretty certain I'm gonna be doing this shit for the rest of my life.

  6. #1466
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    Just got my tax thing from my student loan.... paid 8k in interest this year.... my fucking god that is depressing. If i could pay directly to the principle, i could have this paid off in a few years instead of 10...

  7. #1467
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Just got my tax thing from my student loan.... paid 8k in interest this year.... my fucking god that is depressing. If i could pay directly to the principle, i could have this paid off in a few years instead of 10...
    You could if you pay extra or the rest of the loan.

  8. #1468
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    Just pay extra.... wow, why didn't i think of that.

  9. #1469
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    cause you're dumb

  10. #1470
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    cuz ur dumb
    ftfy

  11. #1471
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    thx bb

  12. #1472
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    I think you guys just solved the national debt crisis

  13. #1473
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I think you guys just solved the national debt crisis
    We haven't, but I have faith once he's elected, President Camacho will.

  14. #1474
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I think you guys just solved the national debt crisis
    Naw that will just help with what we already have but gotta fix the root cause. Fortunately that one is pretty easy too


  15. #1475
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Still trying to recover from the super flu garbage that I got. Been sick since Sunday and my fever finally broke today but I can barely keep water down and have only had a can of chicken and rice soup over two days other than that. I started getting random coughing fits now on top of it, ugh.

  16. #1476
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,251
    BG Level
    6

    Someone kill me or at least give me a hostage situation or something. Thought I went to bed at 3 AM, but according to my sister, I took out the trash at ~5AM. Woke up at 7:30AM, how did that even happen. At work right now, at least I'm the only guy here.

  17. #1477
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Still trying to recover from the super flu garbage that I got. Been sick since Sunday and my fever finally broke today but I can barely keep water down and have only had a can of chicken and rice soup over two days other than that. I started getting random coughing fits now on top of it, ugh.
    Wednesday my wife said she didn't feel good. Yesterday she was in the bathroom most of the day for one of two reason .....

    I left work early and brought her some pedialyte and other beverages. She slept from 3:30 pm until about 9 pm. Got up for about 30 minutes and went back to bed. Heard of some other cases so it's going around. Or, it's the start of the plague that kills mankind.

  18. #1478
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Wednesday my wife said she didn't feel good. Yesterday she was in the bathroom most of the day for one of two reason .....

    I left work early and brought her some pedialyte and other beverages. She slept from 3:30 pm until about 9 pm. Got up for about 30 minutes and went back to bed. Heard of some other cases so it's going around. Or, it's the start of the plague that kills mankind.
    I’m sorry I hope your wife feels better soon , this is the absolute worst. Fever seems broken again his morning so hoping it stays gone this time, still going back to primary this afternoon if it gets worse again. ER nurses said this was going around a fuckton around here in the Bay Area.

  19. #1479
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    My dad can't international travel without adding a metric fuck ton of costs.

    Day 0) Excess baggage, $150 because he packed one too many hand carry. I told the person at the airport service desk to check it in because I didn't want my dad to cause an irate scene.
    Day 2) forgets to turn on his Airplane mode, $100+ in cell phone charges (international plan starts on Jan 20 since he's out of the country for 39 days)

    So this is what it's like having a 74 year old teenager. This shit is stressing me out.

  20. #1480
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    My dad can't international travel without adding a metric fuck ton of costs.

    Day 0) Excess baggage, $150 because he packed one too many hand carry. I told the person at the airport service desk to check it in because I didn't want my dad to cause an irate scene.
    Day 2) forgets to turn on his Airplane mode, $100+ in cell phone charges (international plan starts on Jan 20 since he's out of the country for 39 days)

    So this is what it's like having a 74 year old teenager. This shit is stressing me out.
    My dad is 85 and can't travel anymore but I totally feel you on this. I have to remind him to eat food and drink water on a daily basis. Human life is circular, we start out as helpless things and end up very similar.

Page 74 of 203 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3068
    Last Post: 2018-07-19, 19:47
  2. Replies: 2973
    Last Post: 2009-10-12, 13:08