I miss being able to actually watch/stream Champions League matches here in the US. Also, the "expert" analysis from Tim Howard and Steve Nash (lol) at halftime is worse than having to listen to Alexi Lalas and that is saying something.
I miss being able to actually watch/stream Champions League matches here in the US. Also, the "expert" analysis from Tim Howard and Steve Nash (lol) at halftime is worse than having to listen to Alexi Lalas and that is saying something.
Yeah my UEFA intake is definitely down this season. Fuck Turner Sports one more time. Their coverage is shite, and the font they use for match-ups looks like a decision made by a 15 year-old on his first day of graphic design class.
So a Spurs win at Camp Nou is all that's needed now, no biggie.
Everything to do with the coverage was garbage. The stream was barely there for most of it and I missed 3 minutes of the second half. Tim Howard is a fucking retard.
What a shame, Boca-River final game is going to be played in Madrid.
But Boca is still trying to win the game without playing it.
Should leave the title vacant this year, this is an embarrasment for Conmebol and latinamerican football.
Maybe this will lead to change. I doubt it but maybe.
Can someone tl;dr what happened??
How far back do we go, heh? Considering hooliganism was essentially born in Argentina in what, the 1950s, I surely cannot tl;dr it all and cannot understand the barra brava phenomenon.
But starting with just the 2nd leg of the Libertadores final, I guess the Boca team coach had significantly weaker windows than Man City's on its way to Anfield last spring.
Boca-River is still a mess, Boca is trying via TAS (Tribunal Arbitral du Sport) to win the game without playing and River is trying to get game played in Argentina.
Main problem of violence in Argentina and to an extent South-America could be reduced if a Fan-ID system or having CCTV tracking every fan and sending them to jail everytime they become a problem.
Also, Conmebol could apply some sanctions to Argentina teams like Uefa did in 1985 to England teams (maybe not 5 years suspension but 2-3 years) if shit like this continue to happen.
Is ironic Copa Libertadores de America is being played in the conqueror nation Spain. (mostly cuz Libertadores de America mean people who got freedom from Spain back in the day).
What. The. Fuck. That ending to the Merseyside Derby was absolute bullshit. Liverpool you jammy fuckers...
What the fuck was that by Pickford lol
van Dijk sliced that shit good and proper...could’ve gone anywhere. All Pickford had to do was either leave it or punch it. If I was an Everton fan I’d be fucking gutted lol
I'm happy we won two games in 8 days but we got throttled by Arsenal
I am happy for Modric winning ballon d'or but i think Hazard should have been in a better place.
with four match windows tomorrow in the prem, I plan on being quite useless
midweek was kind with both Chelsea and Arsenal dropping points; it looks like it'll be really tight for the top 4. based on current form, I'd pick Chelsea to finish 5th
now that I've said that, naturally they'll beat City tomorrow
the circle will continue. Man City has to bottle hard tomorrow.
We'll hopefully crush Leicester. We've had a very lucky week so far.
omg more fan fest nonsense from NBC
hey Zet go get your picture taken with the PL trophy ('-');
i should
Kane and Eriksen on bench u wot m8
Down below things are pretty tight, not liking that gap that’s opened up after Norwich & Leeds...
![]()