2 min warning, cards 3rd and 2, currently a 58 yard field goal.....think I'mma throw up.
WELP
Chicago defending the honor of the NFC North!
Incoming
Damn that was 12 years ago. Classic
4 takeaways in the second half, god if Trubisky could be just AVERAGE the Bears would be so competitive
LOL
Man people are lighting trubisky up on Twitter. Not saying he hasn’t deserved it but damn. And then to see Mahomes playing at an incredible level. I mean damn.
Disregard
SUCK MY DICK FROM THE BACK!!!
So Patricia's plan to beat the Patriots is one trick play after another? What is this crazy running play business?
I apologize. Being home last week, going to a yankees/redsox game where they win, i've felt the need to be extra obnoxious this week. It's not other states fault NY/NJ is that much superior.
3LIII
You're touting NJ's superiority at something. Are you ok?
NJ is like upstate NY. They're both bastard children NYC claims and pays child support for.
all tru