Nice to see the Sharks have the first two games after the all star break have decent goaltending.
Nice to see the Sharks have the first two games after the all star break have decent goaltending.
From what i read they actually got one year of UFA in those 5 years. I think the deal is lower then it maybe could have been. He's an amazing player, far better then Marner I think. I just love seeing that there is already issues with the players contracts. Fuck the Leafs.
I said getting matthews at 11.5 would be a hell of a deal, and i will stand by that. I falsely assumed that the Laffs would try to lock him up for max term.
26 year old Auston Matthews will be going to UFA status. Also, if the Shanaplan fails, he has a NMC in that contract year, so its entirely possible that he fucks the Leafs over even more by pulling a Tavares haha
Mikko Koivu out for the year
Minnesota majorly plagued by some big injuries this season.
On one hand, Buff is finally back. On the other hand, Jets usually never have a good time at Bell Center...
Tonight’s game against SJ is going to be a bloodbath. Should be fun
So many coasters, not sure what Jets have against actually having to skate in a game.
First game in what seems like forever that I'm able to just sit and enjoy the game. And the boys have an early lead to boot which is nice
Ian Cole high interference hit on Kuznetsov.
Wilson then pummels his face.
Kuzy is in the locker room now though
Flames breaking my balls so hard right now. Mainly our goalies.
Gibson leaves the game after getting hit by his own defenseman. Making Ottawa look like the best team in the league right now. Going to lose 18 out of 20 games. If we were in games and losing it wouldn't be so bad but were never in games for even a glimmer of hope. Going to lose every game in this trip too. Last games against Philly whos been playing real well.
And that's game. Underlying numbers just keep getting worse for the Jets. Standings are what they are, but this team is fucking garbage against the other playoff bound contenders.
WE WANT TORONTO
Yeah, the boys are playing better in the 2nd. The 2 goals on Rittich were both kind of flukey and the one on Smith was his first shot on and was deflected right in front of him about 30 seconds after he entered the game so I can't really fault him.
I'm surprised there's only been some light chirping and that's it so far lol
Who predicted back in September that the February 9th game between Montreal and Toronto would be a very meaningful, 4 point swing game?
If you said yes, you're a liar.
Toronto is right around where I think most people thought they'd be. Montreal though are doing a HELL of a lot better then most expected lol