• Navigation
Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 1945
  1. #1781
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is blowing a 4-2 lead like blowing a 3-1 lead?

  2. #1782
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    On one hand the Flames lost today. On the other, so did every other team I wanted to lose. So it's a bit of a wash I guess. Still a bit embarrassing to get shutout by the worst place team in the league though =/

  3. #1783
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    RNH with a hat trick on Quick.... in the first period. HAHAHAHA

    edit: make that 2 hat tricks for the Oilers.

  4. #1784
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    RNH with a hat trick on Quick.... in the first period. HAHAHAHA

    edit: make that 2 hat tricks for the Oilers.
    Spent all your energy and effort on defense against the Flames, took the night off against the Oilers?

  5. #1785
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Blackhawks mostly officially dead.

  6. #1786
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    In Calgary and I'm gonna be rooting for Dallas tonight.

  7. #1787
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    In Calgary and I'm gonna be rooting for Dallas tonight.


    (Have fun! Eat a pocketdog!!)

  8. #1788
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Ducks play the Flames on Friday.

  9. #1789
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Lol, Tavares loses the puck during the shootout and philly wins it in the following round. Was a pretty entertaining OT.

  10. #1790
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty good summary of the game, honestly.

  11. #1791
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Caps clinched a playoff spot

  12. #1792
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ovi about 2 inches from #50..
    Holtby looks like he's in playoff form.

  13. #1793
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Lol.

    Jets continue to be the laughing stock of all playoff bound teams. I would be angry if I wasnt expecting this outcome. At least I wont have to view this garbage live until game 2.

  14. #1794
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Luke Schenn .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1795
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,647
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Lol.

    Jets continue to be the laughing stock of all playoff bound teams. I would be angry if I wasnt expecting this outcome. At least I wont have to view this garbage live until game 2.
    I see your bitching and raise you an 0-6-1 in the last 7 games and about a .880 save percentage. Last night was a fucking joke.

  16. #1796
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Perds up 1-0 vs PIT heading into the 2nd. Stopped at a random sports bar otw up to the mountains; somehow like half Pens fans.

  17. #1797
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Love the flamethrower here in the Saddledome. Can feel the heat where I'm sitting. Dont even care if we lose tonight.

  18. #1798
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    U musta felt a lot of that heat

  19. #1799
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Started out ok but sure as hell didnt finish well. Hopefully they play better tomorrow in Edmonton. Dude sitting behind me was hammered and was so funny cause he was trying to be a dick but he slurred every other word.

  20. #1800
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Love the flamethrower here in the Saddledome. Can feel the heat where I'm sitting. Dont even care if we lose tonight.
    DID YOU EAT A POCKET DOG????

Page 90 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 941
    Last Post: 2018-09-22, 17:10
  2. Replies: 1887
    Last Post: 2018-01-31, 00:46
  3. Replies: 5764
    Last Post: 2017-04-11, 15:38
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2017-01-26, 21:57
  5. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  6. Replies: 9992
    Last Post: 2016-04-14, 07:59
  7. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  8. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04