• Navigation
Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 2240
  1. #641

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    Boogie is back tonight, obviously not expecting much but it'll be great to see him play again.
    first basket was a dunk and he sank 3 triples, hate the Dubs but was great to see. always liked Boogie hope he comes back strong.

  2. #642
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    first basket was a dunk and he sank 3 triples, hate the Dubs but was great to see. always liked Boogie hope he comes back strong.
    How'd he do defensively? LOL

  3. #643
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Lonzo Ball is expected to miss four to six weeks with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain, the team announced Sunday.

  4. #644
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,641
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Olay Thompson’s funk appears to be over. Tied a nba record with ten consecutive 3’s without a miss.

  5. #645
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

  6. #646
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Victor O just went down and had to be stretchered out.

  7. #647
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Looked like a dislocated kneecap

  8. #648
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    aksdfasdlkfalksd that sounds awful

  9. #649

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Harden averaging 52 over his last 5, scoring average now past Kobe's '06 season and only .8 off Jordan's '87 high of the post-Wilt era. hate him all you want but this is the greatest offensive season of our lifetimes.

  10. #650
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I can respect the amount of points he puts up, tho I will always hate how he gets them.

    Oladipo suffered a ruptured quad tendon, same as what happened to Tony Parker recently. 9+ month rehab

  11. #651
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,882
    BG Level
    10

    Can't believe Harden is going to steal Giannis's MVP with this inefficient bullshit

  12. #652
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    i tried to tell yall

  13. #653
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Harden going crazy in the regular season doesn't change the fact that he consistently chokes in the playoffs, which was the primary argument here against him for where he ranks in best of lists.

    Until that changes, I don't see anyone thinking differently.

  14. #654
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Harden not going crazy in the playoffs doesn't change the fact that Wade's best regular seasons pale in comparison to what Harden is accomplishing

  15. #655
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    How much is it Harden "choking" and how much is it the refs calling things differently in the playoffs? I guess it would be too simple to enforce the rules the same way all the time...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  16. #656
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    I just find the whole playoff thing funny. I mean what if Harden happens to string together a couple good series and won a chip, will it magically make him a better player than Wade in people's minds?

    I understand, champions are what affect legacy more than anything. I just think people put way too much stock into it when deciding who is the best at what they do.

    For instance, I'd ALWAYS take MJ over Kobe, even if Kobe and Shaq stayed friends and possibly won 1-2 more rings.

  17. #657
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,426
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I just find the whole playoff thing funny. I mean what if Harden happens to string together a couple good series and won a chip, will it magically make him a better player than Wade in people's minds?

    I understand, champions are what affect legacy more than anything. I just think people put way too much stock into it when deciding who is the best at what they do.

    For instance, I'd ALWAYS take MJ over Kobe, even if Kobe and Shaq stayed friends and possibly won 1-2 more rings.
    I agree gambling is not as bad as rape.

  18. #658

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I just find the whole playoff thing funny. I mean what if Harden happens to string together a couple good series and won a chip, will it magically make him a better player than Wade in people's minds?
    since the point of basketball is winning yes him winning would make him a better player than if he doesn't win and continues to choke every postseason. it isn't magic. it isn't a hard concept to grasp.

    i agree rings taken out of context can be overvalued, and it'd be one thing if he balled out every playoffs and just couldn't break through because of his supporting cast. you could then make the argument he did everything he could and winning is overrated because it's a team sport and he ran into the GS juggernaut twice. but he doesn't. it's been 4 years since he had a postseason where he averaged above 41%/31% splits, which are ghastly.

  19. #659
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR BRO

  20. #660

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    we shall

    i think i'm the only one here besides you rooting for him, hate the flopping but otherwise kinda like his game. he's like a kid on 2K figuring out how to break the gameplay. always loved D'Antoni too would love to see him have more success.

Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 626
    Last Post: 2018-10-16, 16:27
  2. Replies: 941
    Last Post: 2018-09-22, 17:10
  3. Replies: 1667
    Last Post: 2018-06-15, 13:47
  4. Replies: 1887
    Last Post: 2018-01-31, 00:46
  5. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2015-01-29, 09:31
  6. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  7. Replies: 1980
    Last Post: 2014-06-22, 10:43
  8. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08