Lakers are hiring Frank Vogel as coach following Ty Lue rejecting their offer.
Jason Kidd will be an assistant coach.
Lakers are hiring Frank Vogel as coach following Ty Lue rejecting their offer.
Jason Kidd will be an assistant coach.
Rumor that Kyree is "eyeing" the Lakers for next season
Oh how lulzy that would be
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
if KD and Boogie don't come back for the entire series or come back gimpy they have a shot, Portland a little more i think. no Nurkic hurts tho Kanter is going to be annihilated on the perimeter and Nurk really big-brothered GS's smaller lineups this season.
Bucks Raps and Philly are all harder matchups Dubs lucky they (probably) won't see any of them till everyone is healthy
Blazers HAVE to play Collins more. I don't know if it's more Stotts or foul trouble limiting his PT but dude seems like a stud even though he's still rough around the edges
Even with Kanter playing much better than the old "Kantplay" version, Collins is a whole different beast
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Collins is also a pro at driving the Dubs players into getting Ts.
he possesses both the best defensive skillset and the most punchable face of any Blazers big
He's a 7 foot trust fund baby. Even when I was cheering for him while he was at Gonzaga I hated his face so much.
And a lot of the Warriors seem to legit hate him. I wholly expect him to draw at least 2 techs from Dray and another from Kerr and KD over the course of a series if the Blazers make it.
Lol I'm the biggest hater ever but I like him for whatever reason
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Collins even had Klay angry at him the time the Blazers and Dubs played
KLAY
That's a special kind of hatred.
https://twitter.com/DimeUPROXX/statu...997618688?s=20
Lol why do they hate him? Do they think he's dirty?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
He talks a lot of shit.
Gotta say, looking at how much the Magic and Bucks improved this season, it's absolutely fascinating that the Lakers decided their respective ex-coaches was the way to go.
Vogel is a solid coach but they should've found a way to make a deal with Lue. The most important thing is that the coach can work well with LeBron and you know Lue can do that and is at least a decent X's and O's guy. From what I read they wouldn't give Lue as many years as he asked for but it seems like a stupid thing to go cheap on
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Well I'm seeing why Collins doesn't start. He gets pushed around too much
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This is stupid. Blazers can't do anything right and every close call going against them
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
And a fucking nasty eczema commercial god this really isn't going well
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk