Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 455
  1. #301
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Spoiler: show

  2. #302
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I guess we can make this a "Is Jeremy Renner a good musician" debate instead:



    ( I like it.)
    Props to the drummer. He’s my best friend.

  3. #303
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It's milkster, what do you expect
    I still remember when he got banned for not spoiler tagging spoilers then cried about it in one of the other movie threads.

  4. #304
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Props to the drummer. He’s my best friend.
    That's pretty cool!

  5. #305
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101


  6. #306
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Yeah we do.

  7. #307
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Even more hyped for the last 2 eps now

  8. #308
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I don't get the mid season snaeak peak as there's only 2 episodes left out of 6 lol

  9. #309
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    It's in the middle of the season, don't get so damn pedantic

  10. #310
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Well 4 out of 6 done is more then Middle

  11. #311
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    maybe the last two episodes will be longer, so length-wise it could be the middle!

  12. #312
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Measuring from the tip to the balls vs measuring from the tip to the taint vs tip to pubic bone.

  13. #313
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    maybe the last two episodes will be longer, so length-wise it could be the middle!
    Talking about the show or the credits lol

  14. #314
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    To me it's weirder simply because typically a mid-season teaser will sort of hint at the arc for the remaining episodes, even if footage is mostly from the next couple. Two episodes isn't a lot of arc to be teasing, lol.

  15. #315
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Talking about the show or the credits lol
    I haven't tracked credits really for this show, but they don't feel like they take up as much time as WandaVision did. Maybe it just felt that way there since it was 25~ minutes of show, 5~ minutes of opening/credits. Think I'm definitely preferring this format, I don't find myself thinking an episode is too short.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    To me it's weirder simply because typically a mid-season teaser will sort of hint at the arc for the remaining episodes, even if footage is mostly from the next couple. Two episodes isn't a lot of arc to be teasing, lol.
    Teasing the confrontation with Walker, but I dunno how I feel on that. I mean, it's inevitable, I want it to happen, but I'd like to see more from the series. WandaVision's finale lead to some growth for the character, and expansion of the MCU (other magic users, Darkhold, new Vision out and about, etc), while if this one wraps up with them taking the shield back, then yay, they solved the problem Sam created, and are prolly on the run again. XD Hoping Zemo, Power Broker, and the serum being recreated leads to some further development.

  16. #316
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I haven't tracked credits really for this show, but they don't feel like they take up as much time as WandaVision did. Maybe it just felt that way there since it was 25~ minutes of show, 5~ minutes of opening/credits. Think I'm definitely preferring this format, I don't find myself thinking an episode is too short.



    Teasing the confrontation with Walker, but I dunno how I feel on that. I mean, it's inevitable, I want it to happen, but I'd like to see more from the series. WandaVision's finale lead to some growth for the character, and expansion of the MCU (other magic users, Darkhold, new Vision out and about, etc), while if this one wraps up with them taking the shield back, then yay, they solved the problem Sam created, and are prolly on the run again. XD Hoping Zemo, Power Broker, and the serum being recreated leads to some further development.
    You're making a lot of assumptions about whether they would win against Walker, and what would happen were they to take the shield from Captain Murderer.

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  17. #317
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The big question is;
    Spoiler: show
    Will America turn against Walker or will they embrace him MAGA style; "Doing what's necessary."

  18. #318
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    I need this Walker and Bucky fight to be off the chainwax not gonna lie.

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  19. #319
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,452
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So it's happening again but rumors of a secret Marvel character making their MCU debut in episode 5 with a major actor attached to the role have started to pop up.

  20. #320
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    DAE Mephisto

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (April 4, 2014)
    By Delirium in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 290
    Last Post: 2014-11-09, 12:10