• Navigation
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1701
  1. #381
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Kadri has been offered an in-person hearing
    Over 5 games inc

    Sadly haven't heard about any call for Dougie Hamilton's extended elbow straight to Kuzy's head.

  2. #382
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Over 5 games inc

    Sadly haven't heard about any call for Dougie Hamilton's extended elbow straight to Kuzy's head.
    The in-studio analysts said it after the game

  3. #383
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    The in-studio analysts said it after the game
    they confirmed he's getting a call? or just said he should get one?

    I had to watch the game on dvr cause I was out and it cut off like right after the Scorpik, and I didn't see anything on the interwebs after.

  4. #384
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,967
    BG Level
    8

  5. #385
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    they confirmed he's getting a call? or just said he should get one?

    I had to watch the game on dvr cause I was out and it cut off like right after the Scorpik, and I didn't see anything on the interwebs after.
    Should. Nothing about him yet officially thoguh

  6. #386
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    What a strike for the Avs

  7. #387
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    GRUBI

  8. #388
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Grubby seems to actually have a playoff mode this year, good for him.

    He was pretty iffy last year the 2 playoff games he played against CBJ but he dragged our assess into the playoffs in the first place so it's all good.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Should. Nothing about him yet officially thoguh
    consistency from DOPS.

  9. #389
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Monahan
    Rantanen

  10. #390
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Lindholm
    MacKinnon

  11. #391
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    GRUBI
    .

    And then MacKinnon dagger 10 secs later

  12. #392
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    MacKinnon
    winnar

  13. #393
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    And Nynja gets himself another X


  14. #394
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Guess I wont be watching much STL-WPG, seeing it starts 30mins after CLB-TB

  15. #395
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Kari is so done; 5 games easy with his history. Inexcusable.

  16. #396
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Guess I wont be watching much STL-WPG, seeing it starts 30mins after CLB-TB
    The scheduling is such ass, have a game at 12, then 2 at 7 and 730!? Make the TB-CBJ game at 3 or 4 or 5 or something ffs so we can watch every game and have a day of hockey.

  17. #397
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    And Nynja gets himself another X

    Right on schedule, not too worried. After winning 4-0 in the first game, Calgary definitely came out as the flatter of the 2 teams in game 2. They turned it around in the second half of the game but Colorado was ready to play tonight. And you give Mackinnon that kind of chance in OT, he's gonna bury it. Not the outcome I wanted but I'm not too worried.

  18. #398
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Hedman is a GTD tonight for TB.

  19. #399
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Pens with the deflection goal and the Isles answer 28 seconds later!

  20. #400
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    And the Isles are up a goal!

    Great defense by PIT there rofl

Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  2. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  3. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  4. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs!
    By Oxyminus in forum Sports
    Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2008-06-08, 21:01
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08