• Navigation
Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1201 to 1220 of 1701
  1. #1201
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Landeskog
    Kane

  2. #1202
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Shraks are anti-Shraking

    MacKinnon (because who the fuck else?)
    JUMBO JOE

  3. #1203
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Landeskog
    Kane
    BOOOOOOM

  4. #1204
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


  5. #1205
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Still nothing on any McAvoy suspension lol

    "no injury? no problem!"

  6. #1206
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Still nothing on any McAvoy suspension lol

    "no injury? no problem!"
    Getting a hearing: https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...ring_with_nhl/

  7. #1207
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,119
    BG Level
    9


  8. #1208
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    They usually announce it on twitter after the game.

    1 game seems weak considering it was a blindside headshot, but Anderson wasnt hurt and the league is pretty consistent in their “the results dictate the punishment” approach.

  9. #1209
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,119
    BG Level
    9

    Oh yeah I forgot to post this. Wouldn't you just love to play for this man?



    @0:47

  10. #1210
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Not sure what he said thats wrong. They gutted their draft picks to make a push, swept a team who put up one of the best records in modern history in the first round, only to get eliminated in the 2nd round.

  11. #1211
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,119
    BG Level
    9

    I think it would be fine to let them be proud that they made it this far. I watch the Scott Van Pelt show on ESPN pretty regularly and he has brought this up several times in the past couple weeks. "Can you have a successful season without winning your sports championship?" He says yes. I agree. So to say that to the media I think damages your teams morale going forward and would definitely piss me off as a fan. Did you see the last minute of the game? The fans were still cheering, "CBJ! CBJ!" And gave them a standing ovation after the game. It would have been better to here him say something nice for a change like, "Well we played hard but I think we can do better next season." yadda yadda

  12. #1212
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Edmonton hired Ken Holland as GM & President of Hockey Ops

  13. #1213
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Haven't been able to see 1 second of this game cuz of work...

    Tarasenko
    Seguin

  14. #1214
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I think it would be fine to let them be proud that they made it this far. I watch the Scott Van Pelt show on ESPN pretty regularly and he has brought this up several times in the past couple weeks. "Can you have a successful season without winning your sports championship?" He says yes. I agree. So to say that to the media I think damages your teams morale going forward and would definitely piss me off as a fan. Did you see the last minute of the game? The fans were still cheering, "CBJ! CBJ!" And gave them a standing ovation after the game. It would have been better to here him say something nice for a change like, "Well we played hard but I think we can do better next season." yadda yadda
    The jets got swept out of the first round a few years ago and the fans went nuts when the fourth game ended cheering for their team just having played a good season. I think for some teams you can have a successful season without winning the championship but that only applies to a handful at most. Columbus is definitely a team that over achieved and would be on that list imo.

  15. #1215
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I guess no one gave a shit about that STL-DAL series

  16. #1216
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I'm really happy Calgary didn't sign Pat Maroon like a lot of Flames fans wanted in the off-season. His story and him scoring such a big goal for St Louis is fantastic.

  17. #1217
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,729
    BG Level
    7

    Too damn tired from work and getting over being sick to invest much in these games right now.

  18. #1218
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Pav's back in the lineup so of course he scores the first goal of the game.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  19. #1219
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Fuck yeah Hertl. 2-0. Let the slaughter begin!


  20. #1220
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,637
    BG Level
    8

    Boston in 6

    San Jose in 7

Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  2. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  3. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  4. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs!
    By Oxyminus in forum Sports
    Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2008-06-08, 21:01
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08