• Navigation
Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1381 to 1400 of 1701
  1. #1381
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Bad call imo
    Blues had possession when entering the zone

  2. #1382
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    This was a slaughter lol

  3. #1383
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    This was probably the most bring SCF game I've ever seen.

  4. #1384
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,267
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Starting to realize why we haven't been in the Stanley for decade(s).

  5. #1385
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Just got home from seeing John Wick 3. Glad to see the Blues arent losing by 5

  6. #1386
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    We got a best of 3 series, boys!


  7. #1387
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8


  8. #1388
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    We got a best of 3 series, boys!

    I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE X BECAUSE FUCK YOU BAWSTHUN GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!

  9. #1389
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Chara broke his jaw last night on that shot block

  10. #1390
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Chara broke his jaw last night on that shot block
    I would not be surprised at all if he still played regardless.

  11. #1391
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if he still played regardless.
    Dude is on the ice with a regular sweater on. Hockey players, man.

  12. #1392
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Apparently since he can't move his jaw and talk he's going to be answering media questions with a pen and paper

  13. #1393
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    This is the first time in a long time I don't care about a Stanley Cup Final. I have barely watched any of it.

  14. #1394
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Marchand spears Binnington well after he had the puck covered and gets a penalty (dont forget his "innocent accidental" trip on Binnington in game 4)
    Bruins fans: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

  15. #1395
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    This is the first time in a long time I don't care about a Stanley Cup Final. I have barely watched any of it.
    I care in the sense that I want St Louis to win, but I'm in the same boat otherwise, I haven't actually watched any of it.

    NBA finals on the other hand >_>

  16. #1396
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    St. Louis deserves it more I guess but I honestly can't stand to cheer on a Division rival.

  17. #1397
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Why are they reviewing this when it was obvious Krjeci pushed the goalie.

  18. #1398
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THESE REFS

  19. #1399
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    lmao, thats a terrible non-call

  20. #1400
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    BUT

    couldnt have happened to a better team.

Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7621
    Last Post: 2015-06-24, 14:45
  2. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  3. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  4. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  5. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  6. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  7. 2008 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs!
    By Oxyminus in forum Sports
    Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2008-06-08, 21:01
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08