Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2061 to 2080 of 3042
  1. #2061
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeaah, official stream just confirmed Layla will be in phase 2 with Childe and Yae. Kinda sad, but I saw mainly looking towards Nahida, with Layla being a bonus. Though both Childe and Yae would be cool characters to add to my roster, but I kinda wanna try for c1 Nahida if I'm lucky enough, so every primo matters.

    Codes from the stream:
    6SP942Z3XVWH (100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores)
    KS6QL3YJFCWM (100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wits)
    GS6RLKGKWUER (100 Primogems, 50000 Mora)

  2. #2062
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Which really fucking pisses me off since unless there's a bunch of Izumi or Sumeru 4* on her banner, I'm gonna get completely shit on since those are the only 4*'s I'm either missing or need cons san Sucrose, who just needs one more. She was going to be the perfect fit/replacement/dps battery for Chongus in my Ayaka freeze party, and even at C0 I may just pull her, but we'll see the damage to my primos after C2 Nahida.

  3. #2063
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    let's goooooooo got a sac bow off the of weapon banner after only like ~25 pulls. I had it at R4 and have been wanting to R5 it for ages. we all know how chasing 4* tends to be so I feel quite lucky

    layla might be the first 4* in ages (since yanfei) that I don't grab off of her first banner. I would like more Yae Miko cons, but I'm going to be tapped out after Nahida. probably throw a few 10-pulls at the banner and pray. she's not that interesting to me until she gets her attack buff tbh

  4. #2064
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Codes from the stream:
    6SP942Z3XVWH (100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores)
    KS6QL3YJFCWM (100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wits)
    GS6RLKGKWUER (100 Primogems, 50000 Mora)
    Quick aside:

    I had thought these codes were only timed, but they also have a limited amount of uses. Someone on Reddit tried to redeem one of the codes and got a "no more uses" message. Makes me glad I redeemed them this morning when I woke up.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp.../wellwhat_now/

  5. #2065
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    40 primos for a couple minutes of clicks and a "share"

    https://hoyo.link/5aCPBBAd

  6. #2066
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Quick aside:

    I had thought these codes were only timed, but they also have a limited amount of uses. Someone on Reddit tried to redeem one of the codes and got a "no more uses" message. Makes me glad I redeemed them this morning when I woke up.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp.../wellwhat_now/
    I also got the same message when using one of the three codes last night...

    ...but PLOT TWIST, I got the primos and crystals today in my mail. I think that code was just bugged.

  7. #2067
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Nahida/Yomiya 4*'s: Noelle, Razor, and Bennett.

    Easy C0 this round so now I get tot think about pulling on Nilou weapon banner, depending on if I win 50/50 I'm sitting on, or going for Layla constellations and getting C2 Childe....

  8. #2068
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That's such a shitty lineup.

  9. #2069
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Indeed

  10. #2070
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut


  11. #2071
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Releasing that on her actual birthday makes it even more impactful.

    Spoiler: show
    I'm going to enjoy eventually murdering those fucks that did this to her.

    I do enjoy that the writers don't shy away from dark and depressing topics. Makes it easier to connect with characters.

  12. #2072
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Won the 50/50 for Nilou. Now with 62K gems, do I gun for her weapon or just get more characters...probably shouldn't:

    Spoiler: show

  13. #2073
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Both weapons are good for her, so it's not the worst idea even though it is the weapon banner. If Nahida wasn't up next, I would say definitely go for one of them.

  14. #2074
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  15. #2075
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    fuck I kinda want scara now. depending on how cool he looks when he's floating I might get him, we'll see when leaks start

  16. #2076
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Faruzana is, by far, the more interesting character atm: a 4-star bestows shred, bonus, additive damage, crit damage and grouping off-field, AND is compatible with multiple units....

  17. #2077
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Faruzana is, by far, the more interesting character atm: a 4-star bestows shred, bonus, additive damage, crit damage and grouping off-field, AND is compatible with multiple units....
    I didn't know she was a 4*, I just wanted her because she's pretty. All that other stuff is a bonus! lol

  18. #2078
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Faruzana is, by far, the more interesting character atm: a 4-star bestows shred, bonus, additive damage, crit damage and grouping off-field, AND is compatible with multiple units....
    yeah Faruzan is almost a required pull; first pure anemo support (not counting constellations) in the game basically. her C6 is ridiculous too, very good for Xiao since he's on field for so long

  19. #2079
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Don't care for Scara at all, but Faruzan is nice. 3.3 looking rough for me with Raiden and her. Hoping she's on Raiden banner instead of Scara >.>

  20. #2080
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Whether or not I want Scaramouche is going to wholly depend on his kit. I'm gonna pull on Nahida's banner until I get a 5* (I'm at like 65 right now on the character banner), and then I'm gonna keep biding my time until Alhaitham and Dehya. I will not be swayed!

Page 104 of 153 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04