Page 107 of 153 FirstFirst ... 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2121 to 2140 of 3042
  1. #2121
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Codes are:
    8ARAU6FNBNPV (100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores)
    NS8BD6EPS77Z (100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wits)
    ET9SUPENB765 (100 Primogems, 50000 Mora)

    Phase 1 is Wanderer and Itto + Farouzan
    Phase 2 is Raiden + Ayato

  2. #2122
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    Waited till the last minute to do the new Abyss. Definitely tougher, but not as bad as I was expecting based on community reactions. So long as you don't bring a shield on the top half and have a bow user, it's pretty straightforward.

    The Thunder bat always gives me a headache because I don't have Yoimiya, but I found a pretty good solution was to just 3 star the other two chambers and them come back and use Ayato + Xinqiu + Yelan to melt it with their homing swords/dice. That team won't work well on chamber 3 so I still don't have a good solution for a 9 star continuous run. I could maybe try Thoma Burgeon and see how that goes. I ended up using Melt Ganyu for the second half of chamber 2/3 which worked well enough, and Kazuha/Raiden/Sara/Jean for the top half.

  3. #2123
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,305
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Slowly but surely leveling up Nahida. Stupid lotuses.

    How did people reach 800 EM with her? So far I've got a deepwood set that has EM on the sands, and as substats on a few pieces. For her weapon I have the Widsith (or whatever it's called) but perhaps I'm better off with the 3 star Magic Guide?

    Who are some good team comps that you all have enjoyed?

  4. #2124
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    Mine's not done but I think whatever set you go for, you want EM sands and circlet (with as many crit substat rolls as you can get). If you're playing her more on-field or sub-DPS you want a Dendro goblet, but if she's just meant to enable reactions then you want an EM goblet as well. I'd probably also use something like Sacrificial Fragments because it has an EM substat over the unreliability (and long downtime) of the Widsith.

  5. #2125
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Magic Guide is a pretty good and cheap option.

    My team of choice right now is Nahida, Raiden, Kuki and Xingqiu - most bosses go down so easy with this group

  6. #2126
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,305
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thanks gang.

    I just watched a video with some numbers on it and seems the Widsith performed better than I thought, but I do have an R5 sacrificial fragments.

    I'm lucking out on crit damage substat roles so far, but less so on crit rate. Still farming for an EM circlet.

    Good to know about the Kuki/Raiden combo! I just got Xingqiu to 80, but could uncap him to 90, but was working on getting Mona up to 80. I think I have Kuki around C2 maybe?

  7. #2127
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Pretty sure I posed my Nahida before, but:

    Spoiler: show


    TLDR is basically use EM for every artifact slot or get really good sub-stat rolls on Flower/Feather/Dendro Cup on Deepwood set, since she's usually the only Dendro so she can proc in parties like Nahida, Yelan/Xing, Nilou & Kokimi. Otherwise, you run two dendro + Gilded set for the extra 160 and share procs with everyone which sort of dilutes her role, no matter which dendro reaction party she's in.

  8. #2128
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,305
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thank you!

    I was worried with my crit rate and dmg being so low, but this is reassuring.

  9. #2129
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    my best Nahida team so far has been Nahida + Xingqiu + Kuki + Yelan. she's a great on-field Hyperbloom driver because of how much Dendro she applies. she's also a great sub-DPS if you're using an Electro DPS like Keqing or Cyno. and because she does great personal damage as well as enabling other characters, you can build her a variety of different ways and she'll still be effective. mine has like 550 EM and 50/140 crit ratio but I also have like 900 EM on Kuki so she shares a ton of EM while Nahida's burst is up

  10. #2130
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    My current Nahida build for reference. I want to work on better substats for Sands and Goblet, but it's low priority currently. I mainly do overworld stuff, so I've just been using Nahida/Raiden/Kokomi/xxx an that's been more than enough.


  11. #2131
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I've been exclusively farming Deepwood/Gilded domain since 1 week before Nahida dropped. I've only gotten 3 EM pieces. They were all sands. They all sucked.

    EDIT: Make that 4 sands.

  12. #2132
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I remember doing a recent EM artifact search and I think I've only ever had 4 EM circlets ever drop, but if you have one, and get Dendro Deepwood cup, that may be your best bet for your sanity.

  13. #2133
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    I believe EM is the rarest main stat aside from a specific Elemental goblet. I keep pretty much any half-decent EM mainstat piece I get, goblets circlets or sands.

  14. #2134
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Same.

    Also, Yanfei, Gorou, and Faruzan for Scara/Itto banner. Hard to pass up C6 Gorou and a C2 Itto, as I'm finding it really hard to go in on making Anemo at least as good as my Geo team.

  15. #2135
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    One day during a lull I'm gonna get Itto and build out a Geo team, but I just can't do it right now with Alhaitham and Dehya both on the horizon. For now I'm just trying to deck out Ningguang for fun, and to have a team for Abyss that isn't as dependent on on single-element damage (my Raiden or Ayaka teams get walled by Electro/Cryo-heavy floors and sometimes Diluc can struggle to cover it).

    Also looks like Wanderer can do very well with the Solar Pearl, which is a nice point in his favour, but I still won't be gambling this time. I learned my lesson on Yae's banner, lol.

  16. #2136
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Faruzan seems like a must-pull for anyone who plans on seriously using anemo DPS, and I could use more Gorou cons so I'm in for a few 10-pulls. I wouldn't mind being creeped by Wanderer for his exploration powercreep alone, but I don't think I'll go hard for him.

    also mfw no drip marketing yet

  17. #2137
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    They don't usually do the drip marketing until the servers go down I thought?

  18. #2138
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Faruzan seems like a must-pull for anyone who plans on seriously using anemo DPS, and I could use more Gorou cons so I'm in for a few 10-pulls. I wouldn't mind being creeped by Wanderer for his exploration powercreep alone, but I don't think I'll go hard for him.

    also mfw no drip marketing yet
    I'm really on the fence how much I wanna go on his banner. I have a guaranteed now, my primo stash isn't huge though after going crazy for Nahida. He looks cool and would pair well with Faruzan, but I've been enjoying Nahida comps so much and they're so good for everything that I'm not sure I really care about building a new team around these two new characters since they don't really go with dendro. So Wanderer's travel powers are the main thing that make him attractive. Then there are also rumours about Yelan rerun being next, who I don't have and she would make an amazing addition to dendro teams and has great travel utility too. Ughh, choices choices...

  19. #2139
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Scara isn't going to be that interesting without C6 Farazan, and if you don't pair him with her, I don't think his damage will be up there. Going to need to be all in or nothing on Scara, unless you just need some Gouro constellations.

  20. #2140
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    I'm really on the fence how much I wanna go on his banner. I have a guaranteed now, my primo stash isn't huge though after going crazy for Nahida. He looks cool and would pair well with Faruzan, but I've been enjoying Nahida comps so much and they're so good for everything that I'm not sure I really care about building a new team around these two new characters since they don't really go with dendro. So Wanderer's travel powers are the main thing that make him attractive. Then there are also rumours about Yelan rerun being next, who I don't have and she would make an amazing addition to dendro teams and has great travel utility too. Ughh, choices choices...
    I would say Yelan >>>> Scara, even without knowing much about his power level yet. Scara is a luxury pull, I don't think he adds much to an account except for the aforementioned travel powers (which are indeed sweet). Yelan is an OP staple who makes Dendro even better and fits on like eight billion teams

Page 107 of 153 FirstFirst ... 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04