lollllll they nerfed Dehya. acceptance is bliss, I'm fine with this.
lollllll they nerfed Dehya. acceptance is bliss, I'm fine with this.
Demos should really give you an option to pick comps and select some harder enemies or endless hordes
That would be great, even if it only gave you the option of characters you owned and the ones they give us now. Just make it like the events with trial characters. And add at least one beefy enemy at the end.
For the other Dehya simps out there, someone uploaded a slow motion video of her burst animation.
https://twitter.com/timing1337/statu...63553961717761
usigh. now if only she would get some massive buffs. I'll still triple crown her tho, at least she got that drip
Seems I really can't wait for Yelan's rerun, lol. Had a dream I was pulling on her banner, I'm on guarantee but for whatever reason I got Hu Tao instead XD then lost my 50/50 and used up all my remaining primos and didn't get her, haha.
looks like no changes to Dehya. anyone still rolling? I will be triple crowning her day one because she's still my queen and at this point my account doesn't need anything so I might as well have fun
She's sexy I roll.
If Yelan is present in the banner pair I'll want to get her first since I got fucked by qiqi last roll.
Pulled for Alhaitham and got C0R1.
Cucked by artifacts as usual, but unsurprising. Gonna be a bit before he's up and running, since I'm out of dendro mats since Tighnari ate them all >.>
I spent all 95 of my Fragile Resin after I got him on the Gilded/Deepwood domain and only ended up getting him to like 54 CR/260 CD, with about 400 EM. Got a 4 stat double crit EM sands that rolled into DEF% 3 times. Did get a 48CV flower though.
I think whether or not I roll for Dehya will depend on who they drip market for the patch after her.
Baizu 5 star and Kaveh 4 star
My answer as well.
How many Fragile Resin is everyone sitting on and what are you saving for?
I spent a bunch after Nahida came out since I realized this was the type of situation I saved them for in the first place (same thing Obsidian did). I'm currently at 50 + everything on the current pass (waiting to claim all at once). Only reason I'm that high is because I was saving it to use for Dehya. My plan otherwise is to keep at least 20 for an "emergency" (character I want released early or something lol).
I'm at 30 or so plus the rest of the BP. I try to keep a minimum of 20 as well for emergencies. I've been pre-farming for Dehya so I shouldn't need any for her. I'm almost done, just need some more talent books and xp / mora. make sure to at least pre-farm the greasy sand pupa! they're pretty easy to find in the Wenut tunnels but it will take at least 3 or so rotations to farm enough
I'm just hoarding primos for a Nahida rerun. Debating if I go in for C2 for her (currently at C0) or just save for Hydro Archon.
Close to 100 fragile resin, maybe use some on Dehya, though if she uses the old fire set, that's already farmed and leveled for her, so it would just be her mats/talents. Been busy with other games, so I've only done half of the new story quest and haven't explored much of anything outside of that.
best sets for Dehya so far are either 4pc emblem or 4pc tenacity depending on if you want burst damage or support. fire set would be good if you're going the bennet c6 route though
edit: I should add, she is heavily rumoured to get her own set in 3.6 but that's still super sus for now
Well, aside from crit/crit damage circlets, I have emblem sets in droves, from farming it the past month, trying to get a better one for Yelan and Raiden; would have to check Tenacity, but I have some viable pieces in every set for just about any scaling, so I'm sure I can make something work if I bite on her apple.
Nice, got my guaranteed Yelan, then pulled on weapon banner and got Aqua Simulacra within 20 pulls, tried for C1 Yelan but lost 50/50 and got Tighnari (C2), left with 9,3k primos and I think I'll just start saving for Baizhu now, because he sounds like a fun coupling for Nahida.
I'll mention it now that Yelan's here, but anyone who gets her may want to seriously consider using Favonius on her if she's the only Hydro on your team (and she's not C1, I guess). Her burst cost is high and it's really tough to get enough ER to have it up every rotation if she's the only Hydro and you're not funneling particles to her specifically. You don't lose much over going with Aqua either because of all the substats you need to sacrifice for ER if you're using Aqua.
I use Favonius, and pretty much one E skill and her ult is filled. Hits like a truck too.
I don't like this abyss. 12-2-1 and 12-2-2 suck lol. Don't think I can 36* this one, unfortunately. With perfect RNG, I'm a bit shy of 3* on chamber 2. Chamber 3 I prob can, but just need a diff team for it.