Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 2681 to 2700 of 3042
  1. #2681
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Accidentally threw a single at Childe, thinking I was on weapon banner. Wasted my guarantee. Not sure if I can go for Neuv now, before Furina. FeelsBadMan.

  2. #2682
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,959
    BG Level
    10

    Oof!

    His character demo is also out now, and it's probably one of the best ones they've done. Damn, his English VA is ballin' out.

  3. #2683
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Accidentally threw a single at Childe, thinking I was on weapon banner. Wasted my guarantee. Not sure if I can go for Neuv now, before Furina. FeelsBadMan.
    Just like real life, an unexpected Childe ruins your day.

  4. #2684
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Tortilla Childe is eternal.

  5. #2685
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,959
    BG Level
    10

    Good luck to everyone going for Hydro Daddy!

  6. #2686
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Did not get Hydro daddy in about 40 pulls, I am on guarantee tho. not sure if I'll go for him harder or save for Furina. the 4* on this banner are so good for new players but absolutely terrible for me, all C6

  7. #2687
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,959
    BG Level
    10

    I prefer the banners where I have all the 4*s honestly, every one I get is just a free wish. It ends up cutting the cost down by ~10% unless you get really unlucky with off-banner weapons.

  8. #2688
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Also, for anyone new: Never save Reckless Pallad.


    Ever.

  9. #2689
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Also, fuck Timmie's pigeons.

    https://old.reddit.com/r/fucktimmie/

  10. #2690
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    anyone else pick up Neuvilette? he's a lot of fun, weird team comps (he does NOT want double hydro) but definitely fun. the laser is very satisfying lol

    also updates on navia kit is that she's a crystallize unit. yep, a crystallize unit. so... that should be interesting.

  11. #2691
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,959
    BG Level
    10

    I might pick him up on a re-run, but I'm passing for now. He does feel a lot better than I thought he would just based on pre-release clips, but I already have both Yelan and Ayato, so the gap he's trying to fit in on my account is really narrow. I also really want Wriothesley and Furina, so even though I have over 400 wishes right now, they could vanish in a hurry if I'm unlucky getting Wrio's weapon.

    He's visually magnificent though. They really nailed his design. His idle animation applies Wet to him!

  12. #2692
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I picked him up, but need mats for talents, and ascension, so not usable yet. Have a decent artifact set, but missing a good HP sands.

  13. #2693
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Amazing fan video:

  14. #2694
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  15. #2695
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    I love Hu Tao so I wanted the but never rolled on a weapon banner before so I shafted myself because i didnt use the epitome path or whatever. So it took me 4 5-star rolls to get it instead of the conservative 3.

  16. #2696
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,959
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I love Hu Tao so I wanted the but never rolled on a weapon banner before so I shafted myself because i didnt use the epitome path or whatever. So it took me 4 5-star rolls to get it instead of the conservative 3.
    Oof. At least you had enough to get it anyway. The first thing I do every time banners change is set my Epitomized Path to whichever weapon I think might be useful, even if I have no intention of pulling on that banner.

    And thanks Stig for all those codes! Dunno what they all give but I was able to redeem almost all of them.

  17. #2697
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post

    And thanks Stig for all those codes! Dunno what they all give but I was able to redeem almost all of them.
    Money, Food and some EXP books mostly lol, but better than nothing

  18. #2698
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Oof. At least you had enough to get it anyway. The first thing I do every time banners change is set my Epitomized Path to whichever weapon I think might be useful, even if I have no intention of pulling on that banner.

    And thanks Stig for all those codes! Dunno what they all give but I was able to redeem almost all of them.
    Yeah I'll make it a habit from now on. Although with the stacked roster of upcoming characters, not sure what weapon would be enticing enough for me to roll on.

  19. #2699
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I was this years old today when I finally completed the Genshin starter character constellations. It started with Amber, and ended with her, as is fitting.

  20. #2700
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Make Amber Great Again.

Page 135 of 153 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04