Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 2701 to 2720 of 3042
  1. #2701
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    I was this years old today when I finally completed the Genshin starter character constellations. It started with Amber, and ended with her, as is fitting.

    I regret not buying them during my first year in the game until I realised how hard it is for them to come by. My Amber Kaeya and Lisa are all C5!

  2. #2702
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,820
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Make Amber Great Again.
    That implies she was ever great to begin with.

    Her TCG card though...

  3. #2703
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    lollll my streamer friend who doesn't play Genshin is making a tier list and the names she is coming up with for the characters are great. the best so far was "trident femboi" (you can guess who that is). she also put all of the "witches" on one tier (mona, lisa, yanfei) and then moved Lisa up one tier because "your boobs are great" (true)

    here is the final tier list in case anyone cares, it's about what you'd expect. she based it entirely on looks

    Spoiler: show

  4. #2704
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Some of those rankings are far from what I expected.

    Spoiler: show
    Eula and Yoimiya at D-tier are the biggest wtf ratings for me. Tell her I'm going to find her stream just so I can follow then unfollow her. lol

    Aether at D-tier is correct though since Lumine is the better sibling.

  5. #2705
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    It's missing all the Sumreu characters though, which is criminal because Alhaitham is S+ tier easily.

  6. #2706
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Eula, Ayaka and Yoimiya in D? What the fack. Gorou in S? Biggest da fak.

  7. #2707
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, I also wtf'd at Ayaka

    Gorou I'm kinda not surprised. Some are just mad for cat boys

  8. #2708
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    It's missing all the Sumreu characters though, which is criminal because Alhaitham is S+ tier easily.
    yeah she doesn't play Genshin and I didn't want to overwhelm her with too many characters. this game has 71 playable characters currently, yikes

  9. #2709
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    my girl kokomi deservers better

  10. #2710
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    do any of us have 100% character collection? I'm thinking of aiming for it. only missing three right now although obviously that number will go up in 24 hours. if I can pick up Wrio before end of banner without spending then we are 100% making this a goal.

  11. #2711
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Nope, and no plan to.

    i.e. Wanderer has that stupid wide samurai hat and I refuse to drive someone like that around lol

  12. #2712
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    that's fair, I'll be zooting across chasms with my discus hat boi

  13. #2713
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I don't. At one point I thought I might try, but there are occasionally just characters I have 0 interest in playing, like Hu Tao, Wanderer, Cyno, and Klee. Sometimes characters I do have some interest in (Nilou, Itto) just keep getting rerun at inconvenient times. I'm not F2P, but I also don't really want to shell out for top-ups unless I really have to. I like going for constellations on characters I use a lot which eats into my ability to character collect without really whaling. I'll be going for C1 Wrio + weapon, and then immediately Furina + weapon (plus maybe C2? Will have to play by ear on what's upcoming and how strong she actually ends up being). I'm also now trying to save for C6 Shenhe and C2/6 Ayaka so that's going to take big chunks of my saving time away whenever they get rerun.

  14. #2714
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I don't. At one point I thought I might try, but there are occasionally just characters I have 0 interest in playing, like Hu Tao, Wanderer, Cyno, and Klee. Sometimes characters I do have some interest in (Nilou, Itto) just keep getting rerun at inconvenient times. I'm not F2P, but I also don't really want to shell out for top-ups unless I really have to. I like going for constellations on characters I use a lot which eats into my ability to character collect without really whaling. I'll be going for C1 Wrio + weapon, and then immediately Furina + weapon (plus maybe C2? Will have to play by ear on what's upcoming and how strong she actually ends up being). I'm also now trying to save for C6 Shenhe and C2/6 Ayaka so that's going to take big chunks of my saving time away whenever they get rerun.
    yeah that's totally fair, part of the bargain here is that I'll have to give up any constellations on 5* characters (except Yae who will eventually hit C6). furina is going to be nuts and her constellations seem to allow her to be more of an on-field DPS, should be worth if you go that route. I have nahida c2 and no regrets on that!

    I would love to see the Ayaka C6 / Shenhe C6 damage, possibly the most busted combo in the game lol

  15. #2715
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I actually think Wriosethley is better at C6 with Shenhe C6 than Ayaka is. I'm just gonna work on all of their constellations, I think.

  16. #2716
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    do any of us have 100% character collection? I'm thinking of aiming for it. only missing three right now although obviously that number will go up in 24 hours. if I can pick up Wrio before end of banner without spending then we are 100% making this a goal.
    I was trying for it long ago, then decided against it when I realized I never used certain characters after capping Friendship with them. So now I'll only pull for characters I like unless they seem to be "can't miss" characters. Neuvilette has been tempting, but I've been able to avoid pulling for him due to so many others coming soon that I want. I would rather go for the weapon of a character I like than a new character I don't care as much for.

  17. #2717
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I'll probably go for Neuvillette on a rerun because he does look pretty cool (and quite strong), but I wanted Wrio way more. I think past Furina, Chlorinde could tempt me and Navia could tempt me depending on what her Geo gimmick ends up being. Beyond those two I'll probably just be saving for Cryo reruns mentioned above unless someone really wows me.

  18. #2718
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I mainly play Archon bingo, or go for characters that feel fun to me.

    There hasn't been an Archon I haven't found some use for or had fun with. Raiden is probably my least used even with C2, but I still have fun using her when the comps fit. . just wish her burst lasted longer.

    I get why Wanderer isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I have a lot of fun with him.

    I think the only character I've whiffed on that I've wanted more than once is Ayato.

  19. #2719
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I think I definitely have a "type" in this game, and it's "on-field DPS, probably tall male." Diluc, Ayato, Wrio, Alhaitham, all sort of the same deal. I use Raiden this way a lot as well and the only thing really stopping me from using her even more than I already do is that sometimes I need a freeze team for one side of the Abyss, and playing Ayaka freeze without Kazuha feels like ass, but hyper Raiden teams really want him too.

    Diluc, Ayato and Wrio all feel really similar to me which is probably why I gravitate toward them. They don't have any gimmicks, they don't have any fancy setup requirements, they're just blue-collar DPS characters that you set up and then leave on field for 10-ish seconds at a time. And they all look sick.

  20. #2720
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Diluc is prime unga bunga playstyle. I am deeply saddened that I do not have a single constellation on him. I liked Alhaitham's playstyle more than I thought, but didn't feel the need to have him when I had Nahida and oopsing into Tighnari twice. Wouldn't be sad if I accidentally ended up with him but wouldn't go out of my way for him just yet.

    Funnily enough, excluding Venti, I have the other Archons all at C2. Maybe someday I'll go all in on Zhongli. With Furina leaks, has there been any analysis on whether she's 'yep at least get this constellation' or nah?

    I threw one pull at Hydro-Judge dude. Got Qiqi. On the upside: Guaranteed Furina?

Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04