Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 2741 to 2760 of 3042
  1. #2741
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    You have plenty of time to decide, so it would probably be best to see how the Furina pulls go and go from there. Hope you get lucky if you go for her weapon this banner.

  2. #2742
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    almost hit 2nd pity for Furina, feels bad after having to go that far for Wrio too. but at least the standard 5* I got was Dehya and not Qiqi!

  3. #2743
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Lost my first 50/50 to Jean C3 at around 75, then got C0 20 pulls later. Another 70 to get C1, then another 80 before this happened:

    Spoiler: show


    First time I've ever gotten two 5*s in one 10 pull, ironically kinda wish it hadn't happened for C3 but oh well haha. Went from 59k to 23k. I think I might sit this weapon banner out just because Baizhu's weapon is so shitty and I'm gonna be annoyed if I get one instead of the sword. I also only got C3 Charlotte out of all that, and 2 of those constellations came from the final 30 pulls.

  4. #2744
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    GG! the double 5* is such a magical event when it happens

    yeah I got ganked on Charlotte too, C1 after all that. I had one pull with TWO Collei's (I already have her C6) though so that's great o.O

  5. #2745
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    I had C1 Collei when I started (both freebies from events) and I think I had at least C20 by the time I was done. I didn't actually get that many off-banner 4*s, just a ton of Collei and some Beidou.

    I said I'd skip the weapon banner but I'm still on the fence haha. I need to look at when Cloud Retainer is supposed to be and how much I can likely save by then because I assume Shenhe is going to be on a rerun whenever she debuts. I have R5 Festering Desire, but I'd be stealing it off Jean, who is a great healer to use with Furina. I have an extra Skyward Blade I could level up I guess to give to Jean. I'm just a sucker for getting the weapons for the limited 5*s I go for. She's also now my highest constellation limited 5* so it feels bad skipping her weapon even if the banner it's on is dogshit.

  6. #2746
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Is Furina C1 the target?

  7. #2747
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Honestly, she's very good at C0 already, C1 and C2 are just luxuries and C2 in particular is more for her personal damage than anything else.

  8. #2748
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I got 2 qiqi's... will probably be able to get C1 before the first half banner is over but still...

  9. #2749
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I got 2 qiqi's... will probably be able to get C1 before the first half banner is over but still...
    Oooof. I've been so lucky to dodge Qiqi so far. Only C1. Really wish one of these lost 50/50s would just gimme C4 Diluc already though. Or C1 Dehya. I don't even have Tighnari yet either.

    Edit: Thinking about it now, I guess I could also just slap Favonius on Jean when Furina is stealing Festering Desire...

  10. #2750
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Lost my first 50/50 to Jean C3 at around 75, then got C0 20 pulls later. Another 70 to get C1, then another 80 before this happened:

    First time I've ever gotten two 5*s in one 10 pull, ironically kinda wish it hadn't happened for C3 but oh well haha. Went from 59k to 23k. I think I might sit this weapon banner out just because Baizhu's weapon is so shitty and I'm gonna be annoyed if I get one instead of the sword. I also only got C3 Charlotte out of all that, and 2 of those constellations came from the final 30 pulls.
    Congrats on the double pull!

    I lost my 50/50 to Jean (c1 now) as well somewhere around that range (started around 35ish). Took 77 to get the guarantee. 1 Charlotte in all of that. Decided to go for C1 or 50/50 loss since I was hoping for more Charlotte constellations. Won the 50/50 at 78 with +2 Charlotte. So. Many. Colleis.

    Getting real tired of these 70-80 pity 5*s. I can't remember the last time I got a 5* at less than 70 pity.

    Also a tad jealous of those that got Qiqi'd. I still need 2 more constellations lol.

  11. #2751
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yall making me sad that I don't have Festering.

    78/90. I was on guarantee. 3 Beidou, 2 Collei, 2 Charlotte. Dunno if I'll try for C1. I'd like the weapon, but this isn't exactly a good banner for it.

  12. #2752
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Favonius and the Fontaine fishing pipe are nearly as good honestly, don't feel too bad about not having it. Even the Battle Pass sword is pretty okay.

  13. #2753
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Took me 50 pulls to get her (Charlotte C0 along the way), but considering how much I play Genshin recently, it will be ages before I build her, lol. HSR has pampered me and running around the world gathering materials is even more a pain in the ass than before...

  14. #2754
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Furina guide for those interested:

    https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp..._furina_guide/

    I'm feeling tempted to go for her C2, but I'm going to wait until I get to play around with her more.

    Current progress. Hoping to ascend her further when I get home and have time to farm the boss for the remaining ascension materials and attempting to join other worlds for lilies. lol

  15. #2755
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    thanks for the share Tomi!

    leaks are coming out on Navia and Chevreuse now...

    Spoiler: show
    Navia is on-field Geo DPS focused on absorbing crystal shards to power up, also has Geo infusion

    Chevreuse is an Overload unit. yep lol. she has a Nilou-style team composition requirement for Electro/Pyro


    can't wait tbh, good to see unused old reactions being worked into new kits

  16. #2756
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Ran into someone in co-op with more money than brains. Their Furina was 90, so I changed since I'm still at 80. They later mentioned they were c6 and acted arrogant saying they would stand back while we fought (basically just using skill and burst).

    https://enka.network/u/655027782/

    At first you might think they might have had bad luck with artifacts. But once you check their other characters, you realize that's not the issue.

  17. #2757
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,821
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Picked up Tigiri, Fremenit, C1 Charlotte, C6 Coeli, and Furina. Still 50K crystals left, so, thinking about C1 but would hate to lose another 50/50 for it.

  18. #2758
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    thanks for the share Tomi!

    leaks are coming out on Navia and Chevreuse now...

    Spoiler: show
    Navia is on-field Geo DPS focused on absorbing crystal shards to power up, also has Geo infusion

    Chevreuse is an Overload unit. yep lol. she has a Nilou-style team composition requirement for Electro/Pyro


    can't wait tbh, good to see unused old reactions being worked into new kits
    Damn, Navia animiations are so cool too... I really regret she's my least favourite element, because I enjoyed her in the story so much.


    Everyone's going so crazy over Furina and I had a decent amount of wishes left after getting her I decided to try for a C1 too and actually won 50%, so that's cool. Got me Charlotte's C2 too along the way. But now I'm definitely skipping the next banner and saving up for things like Cloud Retainer or something.

  19. #2759
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    As good as the story is probably (i've read many comments) I still find it insufferably long and for as long as Traveller can't talk I'll probably be blind to the story forever lol
    The prison MSQ though; I did 4 chapters worth of MSQ in one sitting. Holy shit so much dialogue. For the bits I did watch to the side of my view, I do like how the 2 five star dudes are depicted with so much power and authority.

    I pulled for Furina despite the hat, I find women that basically sit and cross their legs like this incredibly attractive in real life and in games (only when they show skin. extra points if wearing stockings/leggings lol)

    Spoilered and NSFW'ed because lots of skin, but it's from in game, so just in case:

    Register to see the NSFW content

    Also, the swimming system shits all over FFXIV's, each time I swim in this game I'm like Yoshi mate, copy this lol

    I will want to pull for Geo lady, and the "guard" looking lady too, assuming she'll become a character, 4 star probably, in the future

    edit: since this meme is floating around the last few days, I modified it to describe my feelings lol



    edit2: fuck i spelt activities wrong lol

  20. #2760
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    4 chapters in one go lol that's pretty insane. I personally found the length of this patch story tolerable considering it's once every 6 weeks. The only problem I had this go around is there are some parts of the story where you have to watch all of cutscenes in one go or you have to start from the beginning again.

Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04