Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 2821 to 2840 of 3042
  1. #2821
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    The official interactive map is pretty good, outside of a few instances where things are clustered together with no description of what they are. But the other popular map usually makes up for it. Been using the wind powered wind generator to get some of the collectibles, has been a small help. Not a game changer but still makes things a little more convenient.

  2. #2822
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  3. #2823
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    I really did think they would make his name something less stupid. How foolish of me.

  4. #2824
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Someone on Reddit made a comment that 4.4 will be the Cloud Gaming patch. lol

  5. #2825
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Bit dissapointed Chev isn't on Phase 1 banner, and I have C2 Raiden and Yomiya. I suppose worst case I get C3 Raiden going for a copy of Chev or luck out early.

  6. #2826
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Neuvillette over here giving us Navia's gathering mats for his birthday; the man truly knows what we want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Bit dissapointed Chev isn't on Phase 1 banner, and I have C2 Raiden and Yomiya. I suppose worst case I get C3 Raiden going for a copy of Chev or luck out early.
    tell me about it. I'm still missing Itto and Al-Haitham so I would have much preferred one of those. I guess Raiden cons it is (or hopefully I just pull Chev without getting a 5*)

  7. #2827
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    They actually gave her the "walking away from an explosion" moment, lol.


  8. #2828
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ugh, Navia continues to be one of the coolest characters this arc or even in the game, making it harder and harder to resist pulling for her. I guess after the patch drops and the beta for next version start we'll see what the leaks says about CR to help me decide...

  9. #2829
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Well, lost the 50/50 to Jean C3, and then pulled Navia in the next 10 pull. Candice C6 too, so GtG; thinking about Navia's weapon though, but feels like a trap.

  10. #2830
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    Of all the weapon banners, this is one of the least trappy ones. Mistsplitter is a great weapon for a lot of characters.

  11. #2831
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Got Navia at 75 or so on guarantee. I went to guarantee to get Verdict. Got Mistsplitter #2 (okay with a 2nd copy), Wolf's Gravestone #5 (my first 5* R5 and I never use it!), then Verdict. Took all my wish savings, but I didn't have to spend anything.

    Pre-farming got Navia to 90, 8/9/8 talents, 90 weapon. Currently, I just stole Ningguang's artifacts (2/2 Glad Petra) until I can farm her set. I hit a 160k skill crit in the new domain with no Bennett or food.

  12. #2832
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I've got a Mistsplitter already, and those 4* don't look too appealing as I have a max refined, or two Flute, and Favonious Codex. I also have to wonder if it's worth the crystals used over my R5 Serpent Spine, though admittedly, that can be used by a lot of characters.

  13. #2833
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    I've got a Mistsplitter already, and those 4* don't look too appealing as I have a max refined, or two Flute, and Favonious Codex. I also have to wonder if it's worth the crystals used over my R5 Serpent Spine, though admittedly, that can be used by a lot of characters.
    I can test her out with various weapons I might have tomorrow if you want to see how they compare to Verdict. If you don't want potential extra Mistsplitters, I don't think it would be worth it unless you really want Verdict.

  14. #2834
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    I can't find the chart right now but I'm sure one of the guide videos will have it. I think R5 Serpent's Spine (max stacks) is only like 5% behind R1 Verdict (2 stacks). If there are other characters coming that you want (Cloud Retainer, Chlorinde) I'd probably skip her weapon. If there aren't, or you do just want her weapon, this is probably the banner to try for it because next time it could be alongside one of the Donuts or some other shit weapon.

    It's painful to skip Navia because she looks fun and her design is amazing, but I know a Shenhe rerun is coming soon, if not concurrently with Cloud Retainer, and I want both of them.

  15. #2835
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    ^ I am planning on Cloud Retainer / Shenhe / Chongyun / Kazuha combo, it's gonna be ridiculous

    got Diluc C6 at ~50ish and then Navia at pull 80 or so. I'm a little salty about that but finally having Diluc C6 softens the blow

    edit: just did commissions for the first time since update, WE CAN RE-ASSIGN PEOPLE NOW. this changes everything!

  16. #2836
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    I'm so jealous. I want C4 so bad. *Glares at C5 Keqing*

    I'm gunning for Shenhe cons and Cloud Retainer, and then probably saving for Wrio re-run or just turbo saving for another Shenhe rerun. Depending on when she releases, Chlorinde might really have to wow me to get me to pull for her, which is too bad because she also has an excellent design. Maybe Chiori can also tempt me.

  17. #2837
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I can't find the chart right now but I'm sure one of the guide videos will have it.
    I'm currently watching this, but this is one of the more reliable content creators I'm aware of:

    Edit: She's F2P friendly. Don't pull for her weapon unless you really want it. You'll do just fine with 4* options. (You just won't look as cool )



    And for fun, here's a whale showcase:



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    edit: just did commissions for the first time since update, WE CAN RE-ASSIGN PEOPLE NOW. this changes everything!
    Lots of great QoL changes this update, it seems. The rework to leveling up really threw me off. I like the artifact filter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm gunning for Shenhe cons and Cloud Retainer, and then probably saving for Wrio re-run or just turbo saving for another Shenhe rerun. Depending on when she releases, Chlorinde might really have to wow me to get me to pull for her, which is too bad because she also has an excellent design. Maybe Chiori can also tempt me.
    The design team has really stepped up their game. Wrio will always be a Marnie (Pokemon) clone to me though. lol

  18. #2838
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    The real Geo Archon was in Fontaine all along.

  19. #2839
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Like my post a year or so ago where I got C1 Qiqi along with the banner's 5 star, this nets me C2 Qiqi
    Not sure if this means I am gauranteed on my next pull or did I lose 50/50 and then hit my gaurantee immediately






  20. #2840
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ohh, interesting question. I assume you just need to check your wish history to see what order they appear in. If Qiqi is the most recent then you're on guarantee, yeah.

Page 142 of 153 FirstFirst ... 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04