Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 2881 to 2900 of 3042
  1. #2881
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Good luck to everyone pulling for Cloud Retainer. It's looking like Chiori will be 4.5 since they officially announced her. Leakers are also releasing info (stc) on the leaks subreddit.

    https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...08078096887930
    https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...08056051626131

  2. #2882
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Good luck to all the Xianyun wanters!

    Chiori's kit sounds cool, honestly. Kinda like Albedo 2.0 but with better support ability and a Burst that actually does damage. Unfortunately it also sounds like she has the same split scaling Albedo has going on which means her teams and relics are going to be awkward. She looks cool and I want her, but I really have no Geo presence on my account outside of Zhongli and Ningguang, so I might have to skip her (and her weapon) to save for Shenhe constellations (and Chlorinde).

  3. #2883
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Welp, won my 50/50 around 80 pulls, but in the 30 or so I did, only got 1 Gaming and zero Faruzan. I might pull a few more times on the banner to try to get some constellations for those two. On to the weapon banner...

  4. #2884
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    FYI fairly credible rumor going around rn that non-standard yet non-limited weapons (jade cutter, dehya's weapon, etc.) will finally start appearing more often by showing up in "the shop." not sure what that means or if it's even true but I'm gonna start saving my starglitter. they already did 5* weapons in the "starglitter" shop in Honkai so this possibility is very much precedented

    today was a very expensive day; went to ~50 or so pulls on second pity and also had to buy both outfits. my poor wallet but my first 50/50 was C4 Dehya and I also ended up with C4 Gaming throughout the pulls so it definitely could have been worse.

  5. #2885
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    I've won my last 4 50/50s (C1/2/3 Furina and now Xianyun) and so I continue to have C0 Dehya (only because I got her from her limited banner) and no Tighnari, lol. And my Diluc is still only C3

    I'm not really a "fawn over game characters" kind of guy, but damn. Shenhe's costume is... sheesh.

    Edit: Welp, just did a 10 pull on the Nahida banner to try for Faruzan constellations and got C1 Dehya, lol.

  6. #2886
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I've won my last 4 50/50s (C1/2/3 Furina and now Xianyun) and so I continue to have C0 Dehya (only because I got her from her limited banner) and no Tighnari, lol. And my Diluc is still only C3

    I'm not really a "fawn over game characters" kind of guy, but damn. Shenhe's costume is... sheesh.

    Edit: Welp, just did a 10 pull on the Nahida banner to try for Faruzan constellations and got C1 Dehya, lol.
    hahaha nice, GGs!! C1 is her most important constellation honestly, it's so good for building her

  7. #2887
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Took me about 60 wishes on the weapon banner but I got Crane's Call on the first try, so overall these wishes went about as well as they could have I think. Unfortunately no Faruzan constellations (which is really just for Xiao who I never use), and C2 Gaming (C3 after I get the selector from the event). Now I've got a guaranteed Shenhe or Chlorinde, whoever comes first.

  8. #2888
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    She looks cool and I want her, but I really have no Geo presence on my account outside of Zhongli and Ningguang, so I might have to skip her (and her weapon) to save for Shenhe constellations (and Chlorinde).
    Ningguang is pretty good if you have her C6. I still use her from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    today was a very expensive day; went to ~50 or so pulls on second pity and also had to buy both outfits. my poor wallet but my first 50/50 was C4 Dehya and I also ended up with C4 Gaming throughout the pulls so it definitely could have been worse.
    Did you (nearly) max out your Welkin for part of the gems? The cap is like 180 days or something, so that's a good way to get some of the funds. I did it and bought Shenhe's outfit. I'll have to open the wallet for Ganyu's though.


    Congrats to everyone getting Cloud Retainer! I did 20 pulls in hopes of getting a copy of Gaming (success!). I'm undecided on CR, mainly because Chiori will likely be next patch. I also didn't feel too excited by her demo, so I'll need to try it out more.

    For those with her (or planning to), someone on Reddit made a tier list for plunge damage modifiers:

    https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...re_who_wanted/

  9. #2889
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Ningguang C6 was my first DPS and I still have fond feelings toward her.

    I don't have all the welkins yet, I could do that. I've also kinda just resigned myself to whaling though. It still costs less than going out to the bars every weekend also lol at Freminet surpassing Diluc's multiplier, gonna try that out

    Gaming is turning out to be super fun. His E is a blast to smack enemies with. Overall as an enjoyer of the xiao playstyle this patch is a huge win for me

  10. #2890
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    This pisses me off to no end. In the initial version of the game it was possible to spam skip everything, I definitely remember this because was a thing because that's how I was playing towards until version 2. Now, most of the dialogue has to be played out before it can move on. If they retained this spam skip then it probably won't be too bad.

    Remember the "i need an apple" random pop up quest? I think it was only 2 dialogue boxes, I got one the other day.
    Got a random quest pop up in Sumeru or Fontaine? Here's more lines than Superman in Superman vs Batman

    edit1:



    This is so stupid it's quite good and very nostalgic of early flash videos
    just needed to quote this for as much emphasis as possible. you are so right I don't have words for how strongly I agree lol

  11. #2891
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    This Abyss rotation blows, haha. Not only the Ruin Serpent and the Wejnut, but they're both on the same side.

  12. #2892
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Gaming is turning out to be super fun. His E is a blast to smack enemies with.
    I agree. I'm having more fun with him than I expected. I just gave him Diluc's gear and he's been working out pretty well.

    Decided to try out Xianyun's trial again to figure out how she works as opposed to my usual method of just trying to clear asap. lol Once I figured out what I was doing, she was pretty fun. Decided to just go for the 5* since I wanted more Gaming cons due to the above and got lucky and won the 50/50 at 76. I can see why everyone likes her for exploration now.

    Now I can actually stop until Chiori is released.

  13. #2893
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Bout to just give up on farming Nighttime in Whispering Woods set. Over 100 gold drops and only 1 good artifact, with only a 40% drop rate. Shit is fucking retarded compared to every other set I've ever farmed.

  14. #2894
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I agree. I'm having more fun with him than I expected. I just gave him Diluc's gear and he's been working out pretty well.

    Decided to try out Xianyun's trial again to figure out how she works as opposed to my usual method of just trying to clear asap. lol Once I figured out what I was doing, she was pretty fun. Decided to just go for the 5* since I wanted more Gaming cons due to the above and got lucky and won the 50/50 at 76. I can see why everyone likes her for exploration now.

    Now I can actually stop until Chiori is released.

    GGs on the 50/50, Xianyun is so fun. probably my favorite character since Shenhe (I love enablers that make other characters into DPS). her E is possibly the most elegant skill in the game, it's just so fun to fly around with it. and yeah her exploration is great as a result (remember not to plunge if you're exploring!)

  15. #2895
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,122
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Bout to just give up on farming Nighttime in Whispering Woods set. Over 100 gold drops and only 1 good artifact, with only a 40% drop rate. Shit is fucking retarded compared to every other set I've ever farmed.
    It does make me wonder if they did something different with this domain or even just artifacts in general. Really hoping we get some sort of artifact farming QoL change soon since the strongbox isn't enough.

    Random idea would be to let us focus artifact farming and just add a cost to it. Make it similar to Dream Solvent where it comes from weekly bosses (rng) or the weekly teapot store. Just having 1 guaranteed good artifact per week and the potential for more from bosses would be a huge QoL increase.

    Note: We know they wouldn't do this for free and/or make it unlimited, so I'm just skipping past that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    GGs on the 50/50, Xianyun is so fun. probably my favorite character since Shenhe (I love enablers that make other characters into DPS). her E is possibly the most elegant skill in the game, it's just so fun to fly around with it. and yeah her exploration is great as a result (remember not to plunge if you're exploring!)
    It took me a few mins in the overworld to get the hang of how her E worked, but it is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I look forward to actually using her for content once I get her leveled up.

  16. #2896
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Nah, just let us do it HSR style and let us craft the desired base with the random substat rolls. They use a fairly limited item only given out for events and the free monthly/paid pass but they need to implement something.

  17. #2897
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    This Abyss rotation blows, haha. Not only the Ruin Serpent and the Wejnut, but they're both on the same side.
    Just tried it, Furina/Jean combo destroys both Ruin Serpent and the Wenut now.

  18. #2898
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    apparently there is an event coming that allows you to pet cats in different ways and as you learn how each cat likes to be petted it will rank up and trust you more.

    so, looking forward to that

  19. #2899
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Picked up Xianyun, Gaming, and 3 copies for C6 Faruzan in about 10K primos. Debating if I want her weapon or cons as I still have 42K primos left. Seems Oathsworn is her 2nd best, which I have R5, so I'm leaning towards C2 since I'm more going for playstyles now, given my roster is so fleshed out and not a lot to pull for in the near future.

  20. #2900
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    I'd go for either her weapon or nothing at all, personally. I think the only constellation that really changes anything about how you can play her is C6. Her weapon is quite good (for her and absolutely nobody else), but if you're satisfied with how she does with R5 Oathsworn Eye, I'd just save the gems for the next character you're interested in (Chlorinde, Arleccino, Chiori, ect).

Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04