Page 146 of 153 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2901 to 2920 of 3042
  1. #2901
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I just got shigeru and junkichi to agree and there is an achievement for that apparently? similar to the other commission achievements I think you just need to do liyue commissions a bunch of times and it eventually progresses on its own.

  2. #2902
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,952
    BG Level
    10

    I still don't have the achievement for playing with Meng and co. No idea what you're supposed to do to get it, I feel like I've tried every combination of dialogue options.

  3. #2903

  4. #2904
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,952
    BG Level
    10

    Version update preview was this morning, which means CODES. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though.

    https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gif...e=DAKTDBWTZTYR

    https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gif...e=AT3BDSWTYBKD

    https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gif...e=5TKAUAWAGBJR

  5. #2905
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Thanks for the codes. Just about finished exploring Liyue. Feels damn good to get that Nine Pillars of Peace quest out of the log. I can't help but feel the official map site just randomly changes some of the pins so they come unmarked and it's driving me crazy. lol I've maxed out reputation in all the cities except for Sumeru which will only take a few more weeks. Furina is a nice character for overworld exploration, walking on water makes getting some of those points of interest so much easier.

  6. #2906
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Wonder if there will ever be an event where the traveler royally screws up a dish or some other activity instead of rolling a natural 20 on everything.

  7. #2907
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I think we kinda went down that path in the "Taste of Home" daily task if you go for the achievement.

  8. #2908
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Well, you have to intentionally screw up; I'm talking about an actual in-game event/story event where we royally F up and then have to fix it in a later expansion/event.

  9. #2909
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,303
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Didn't that technically happen when we fished up Paimon.

  10. #2910
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Didn't that technically happen when we fished up Paimon.
    I dont think paimon will survive this burn, rip

  11. #2911
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    There's 3 Inazuma quests that I still can't start because RNGesus hasn't blessed me with the corresponding Daily Commissions yet. That's just... sad rofl I just about finished all other exploration in that region but those 3. Time to start over again with the Chasm and Sumeru.

  12. #2912
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,952
    BG Level
    10

    Arlecchino drip marking. This is not a drill

    https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...28362882073002

  13. #2913
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    last two patches I pretty much went to 2nd pity, but this time it only took two 10-pulls. first Tighnari popped then Chiori on the next one. I feel pretty good about that

  14. #2914
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,952
    BG Level
    10

    I hope all Chiori wanters become Chiori havers this patch! She looks cool but I just need to save for potentially Arlecchino but otherwise Shenhe (or maybe Wriosthley constellations? Whoever comes first maybe).

    Her sword looks real nice for Albedo though if you don't already have an R5 Cinnebar Spindle.

  15. #2915
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Won the 50/50 for Chiori at 83 (oof). Then got lucky and got Chevrolet (first copy) off the standard banner with the 3 wishes from ascending Chiori.

    I was planning to pull for Neuvilette on his rerun, but I'm probably going to skip him since we know Arlecchino is soon™. I know he's super powerful, but I can clear things fine as is, so waifu > meta. And we still have Chlorinde and Sigewinne coming at some point.

  16. #2916
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,915
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Fucking patch is making me undo nearly 4 years of muscle memory by changing up the buttons on the pause menu grid

    I didn't pull for bird crane lady, as sexy as she was I didn't like her gameplay.
    I am also unable to find any fun in Chiori for now. I'll wait a bit and see if I can find some guides or videos of her before committing.

  17. #2917
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I am also unable to find any fun in Chiori for now. I'll wait a bit and see if I can find some guides or videos of her before committing.
    She's pretty fringe from what I've seen, so skipping her is understandable. I pulled for her because I like her design and she works with Navia.

    Keqing Mains Guide

    Here's an Abyss showcase video I saw last night of her. C0 and C0 Navia. It shows builds, etc.



    Edit:

    Arlecchino animations are being leaked. Her burst looks really cool slowed down.



    For anyone wanting to prefarm for Arlecchino, this is what you can get so far:

    Materials you can prefarm for her ascensions (totals for all ascensions):
    Rainbow Rose - 168
    Fatui Insignias - 18/30/36
    Pyro fragments - 1/9/9/6

    Talents (totals to max 1, so x3 to triple crown):
    Order - 3/21/38
    Fatui Insignias - 6/22/31

    Ascension Boss and Weekly Boss will be the only things you can't prefarm.

  18. #2918
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Holy fuck, that advanced Charlette card fight is fucking bull shit. Healing for 12+ HP a round and whittles you down. When I beat it I counted 60+ HP healed from the fucking deck. Absolutely retarded balance.

  19. #2919
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    326
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I really liked this alchemy event. I haven't played any of the Atelier series since the Playstation 2 era, and since there's a Steam sale going on I may have to pick up some of the newer ones.

  20. #2920
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphTheDwarf View Post
    I really liked this alchemy event. I haven't played any of the Atelier series since the Playstation 2 era, and since there's a Steam sale going on I may have to pick up some of the newer ones.
    I liked the PS2 Atelier games too, tried to get into the series again a couple of years ago but somehow couldn't, but it got me hooked recently. Played Sophie 1&2 and just finishing Ryza 1 soon. Good to know there's a sale on the series, might grab a few more

Page 146 of 153 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04