Page 17 of 153 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3042
  1. #321
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,812
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Should only cost you around $540 to pull Klee if you have shit luck due to the pity system.
    "only"


  2. #322
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    Gacha is a cruel mistress.

  3. #323
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Should just do what my friend does and pull everything you want in just a few pulls, while I cry in the corner.

  4. #324
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebzile View Post
    Klee banner drops tonight, not pulling on it.

    https://game8.co/games/Genshin-Impact/gatchas/17

    Here ya go, test these horrible rates. Literally took $1600 to pull Klee based on the simulation, lol.
    The 5* pity pull isn't working, just went 20+ pulls without one. I did get 2 Sucroses on one pull though.

  5. #325
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    The 5* pity pull isn't working, just went 20+ pulls without one. I did get 2 Sucroses on one pull though.
    Yeah I noticed that after I posted it, but the pity pull isn't even guaranteed to be Klee since there are other 5* on the banner anyways.

  6. #326
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,267
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    From what I understand from the Pity, and it was exactly the same on Venti, the first 90 pulls will gets you a RANDOM 5* with a 50% chance of it being the Banner Unit, and the 180th pull will always be the Banner Unit.

    If you've done 180 pulls (as 20 10x pulls would suggest?), and didn't get Klee on 180, or a 5* AT ALL... either they changed how Pity works or you should report it and hope for some fat fucking compensation (but doubtful, enjoy your 100 Primos bro)

    Edit: RIP, I logged in to pull and I realized ya'll talking about a Simulator. I'll leave my response as a monument to shame but I realize my error.

  7. #327
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebzile View Post
    https://game8.co/games/Genshin-Impact/gatchas/17

    Here ya go, test these horrible rates. Literally took $1600 to pull Klee based on the simulation, lol.
    First pull, I wish I could get rates like this in the game.


  8. #328
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Only took me $264 simulated dollars

    BRB gonna go spend actual $264 dollars.

  9. #329
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Saving for Xiao (+ potentially Bae-dou) banner even tho i rly want Klee. Not finna spend $1000+ on a gacha tho.

  10. #330
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    You fucking will. DO IT!

  11. #331
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    No Klee. Jean dupe. Not spending a cent on this banner because I'm not spending another cent on this game until they commit to some sort of resin fix. The current system will not keep me around for long.

  12. #332
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    did one 10 pull, got one Xingqiu which is a constellation point for my favorite character and main DPS, fair enough. a random Klee would have been fun but I'm not gonna chase it.

  13. #333
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    139
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    58 pulls on Klee banner got me 3 Noelle copies and 2 Sucrose, rest weapons, no 5*. Including Venti banner I'm 22 from pity. Think I'm going to get that and stop rolling completely.

  14. #334
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    40 pulls got me Klee and 5 constellation Noelle, 2 sucrose pulls and one Xingqiu, I am pretty happy, but really want that last Noelle constellation D:

  15. #335
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,538
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Why spend $1000 when you can spend $10,000?

  16. #336
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,818
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Klee is precious and broken; would replace Diluc if I had her, but not near enough to pull her without paying more.

  17. #337
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Fuck Klee, Diluc is batman husbando and will never leave my party.

  18. #338
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Did a 10 pull for Klee earlier and got Diluc so I consider that a sign that I should save from now on. At least next banner I'll get the rate up 5* when I go for it for sure.

  19. #339
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    728
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

    30 pulls for Klee, 2 Sucrose & 3 Xingqui

  20. #340
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I did 20 last night, a 4* Catalyst and Sucrose. Ready to check out the sexy scientist!

Page 17 of 153 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04