Page 22 of 153 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 3042
  1. #421
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Co-op with irl friends only.

  2. #422
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,909
    BG Level
    6

    I disagree to a certain extent on Co-op. It works fairly damn smoothly, so it clearly wasn't an afterthought. But they tuned it way too high to avoid exploitation, so hopefully we get some easing of those things over time.

  3. #423
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I wouldn't call it smooth, but I guess I can say a positive that I haven't been disconnected/booted from a Co-Op world yet. I play Co-Op with IRL friends often enough and there are constant issues and weird bugs like enemies not being in the same place for both players(even bosses), players running in place/attacking in place when they're actually several feet/several hundred feets/across the damn zone. Issues where hits show connection/knock-back yet deal no damage. Dodging and not getting your Iframe or not dodging when you dodge on host/vs you and you still take damage even though you avoid the knockback /Stagger effect.

    The Crucible Co-OP event being the buggiest mess lol. Orbs not spawning for some people, orbs not depositing for some people, orbs spawning but not showing up visibly, getting hit by projectiles that didn't spawn in til after you've been hit, it was a nightmare for a lot of folk :\.

    Regardless I do agree that the issue seems to be way over tuned in regards to preventing exploitation. I agree that could use some much needed loosening.

  4. #424
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    From reddit:



    Childe banner | Zhongli banner

    If true, fuck that. Would have loved a Ning + Zhongli team but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll throw done on constellations for best girl all day before spear boy gets a single gem

  5. #425
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    If those banners are true that it's super shit for me. Any attempts to get constellations for Ningguang is going to pop my pity which will make it harder to get Zhongli.

  6. #426
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,267
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Hmmm to pull for Chong or not...

  7. #427
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,396
    BG Level
    10

  8. #428
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Forbes lmfao

  9. #429
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,396
    BG Level
    10

    i follow him for his destiny stuff lol

  10. #430
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Half his Destiny stuff is just pulling things from reddit. I'm assuming this is the same.

  11. #431
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,396
    BG Level
    10

    yeah that's fair, I just find it easier to share stuff that pops up in my feed than to actively browse reddit most of the time, if it sounds interesting enough I do look deeper though.

  12. #432
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    So many new Pyro polearm users and me still with only 2 crafted polearm drops.

  13. #433
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    I think I might be out too -- there are too many things about the game that infuriate me.

    - 24hr item respawns need to be reduced to 23hrs, because each night my play-time gets shifted later and later...
    - primogem cap, primogem cost, and primogem recharge are ALL outrageous. Cap needs to be triple, recharge needs to be lowered to at least 5 mins, and cost should be no more than $1
    - gacha is an absolute waste - at least when I spend $30 on FFRK I -KNOW- without a doubt I will be getting something I can use to improve a character, here, I get upgrade mats, and the rates are retardedly low for 5*.
    - rarity of 5* items isn't 100% until level 45 (which I have achieved) but it clearly is NOT random what sets you get -- I have at least 80 pieces of Lavawalker crap, but maybe 2 Witches pieces, the artifact dungeons clearly priorities resistance crap over attack bonus pieces.
    - Once a week battles... really? ...how about with essential, and completely random, upgrade materials locked to them that you only get one of? ...fuck you Mihoyo.

    I'll pop in for the story updates, but these gachas, and the other crap I listed all cross the line into sadism.

  14. #434
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Resin is what you mean for #2 but I understood. Also, the Weekly Battles requiring Resin is also hilariously redundant ain't it?

    The material problem from those Weekly lockouts is going to be a nightmare people don't even realize they're going to hit. 3 items, only 1 given at random, and only once a week.

  15. #435
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Honestly the weekly fights shouldn't even be weekly. They should at the very least be once a day and only cost 20 resin to open. Domains/Elites should only cost 5 and leylines should be fucking free. Also, raise Resin cap to 200 and refresh every 5 minutes. Bam. Resin problems solved.

  16. #436
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Did you know that the "boss" enemies like Agents and the Sonic the Hedgehog thing also have a limited number of spawns per day? Found out this past weekend when I was farming Agents for upgrade materials and the Adventure Book said it would respawn at day change. Just another one of their walls most probably aren't aware of.

    I'm still enjoying the game, but it's definitely frustrating with how many walls they put in the game to block players from grinding. AR level is the only wall that should be needed and they can limit that with weekly exp limits like the battle pass had. If players want to spend their time farming items/mora, let them. If they can get materials easy, they'll be more likely to want new characters/weapons because they can actually upgrade them without much issue.

    The material issue is what will stop me from trying to pull characters that I'm interested in and only going for ones I really want. Zhongli looks really cool, but I doubt I'll go for him knowing what I'll have to invest into him (time and resources) just to get him to usable levels. I really want Keqing, but I'm even questioning that now.

    For now, my playtime has dropped a little since I just log in to use resin and do dailies for the most part. I stopped trying to grind as hard and I think that's why I still enjoy it. But unless things change, I won't be surprised to see more and more players quit. Especially since we have new consoles coming out in a week and many waiting for Cyberpunk (and other games like Bugsnax) just using this to fill the void until release.

    I really hope they change things for the better sooner than later.

  17. #437
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    the Sonic the Hedgehog thing
    Haha I always referred to that mob as Sandslash:


  18. #438
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,267
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Haha I always referred to that mob as Sandslash:

    Same

  19. #439
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I'm no longer seeing how much people are spending on pulls and that makes me sad.

  20. #440
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Haha I always referred to that mob as Sandslash:

    I called him sonic too. The spinning lol.. Sandslash is very fitting though.

Page 22 of 153 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04