Page 33 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 3042
  1. #641
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  2. #642
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    more codes:

    source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...c_enhancement/
    5KVeIbSxDUU - (100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore)
    G3TQQ6TOQME - (100 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit)
    eATDgIXLD56 - (100 Primogems and 50k Mora)

    https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

  3. #643
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    more codes:

    source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...c_enhancement/
    5KVeIbSxDUU - (100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore)
    G3TQQ6TOQME - (100 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit)
    eATDgIXLD56 - (100 Primogems and 50k Mora)

    https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift
    I got expired messages on all these (ps4)

  4. #644
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    apparently they expired at 8pm PST

  5. #645
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    His energy regen isn't consistent on his skill so you basically have to support him which I find kinda ironic considering he is supposed to be a support himself. His Burst's petrify should have been longer but I guess MHY wants you to spend a premium to get that option. His burst also doesn't reset enemies so if one was in the process of a doing a strong attack on you, you're better off just getting out of the way instead of trying to get some damage out of it cause they'll continue on as if nothing happened when petrify stops. His shield, while strong, doesn't cleanse either so in certain domains/abyss floors you're still at the mercy of whatever debuff is active. Some 4 star characters end up being better in that regard. I also don't like that a lot of the good stuff in his kit is locked behind constellations, i.e. extra pillars + shield heal. He doesn't really feel like a 5 star should at c0.

    As for pros, jfc his voice is god tier.
    Very much what I wanted to know, thanks. Like the fact that his shield can't cleanse, why would I not just use Diona? Sounds gimmicky and, as you said, mostly locked behind constellations.

  6. #646
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    anyone else rocking a pair of reputation wings this week? I'm a slut for cosmetics and the Liyue wings are just <3

  7. #647
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I got my rank 8 Mondstadt wings, I wanted the portable waypoint so I did it first.

  8. #648
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,390
    BG Level
    8

    It'll be another 2 weeks for me since I split my reputation to get both chest finders and other reputation items.

  9. #649
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    I got my rank 8 Mondstadt wings, I wanted the portable waypoint so I did it first.
    Same for me. I look forward to getting the Liyue wings for Ningguang though.

    Also, can I borrow someone at WL7 (AR50) this weekend for the secret triumph (heart rocks)? Shouldn't take more than 5mins at most since I'll set up a teleporter. Not sure if I would get it going to someone else's world. I can come to your world after for you to get it as well if you can't get it in mine.

  10. #650
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I got mine but I can help you with yours if you like

  11. #651
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thanks, is there a time that works best for you? Can also do it today or tomorrow during the day if you prefer.

  12. #652
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I'm home right now waiting to find out when I go into work today, otherwhise I'm usually home by 7 est or so from work

    edit- i'm on the BG discord server so you could ping me if you use it in the shitass-gachas channel

  13. #653
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'll make the run and set the teleporter then ping you.

  14. #654
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Thanks, that was the last trophy I needed on PSN.

  15. #655
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    oh snap, nice ^^/

  16. #656
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    World level 5 right before the new content comes out tome to get a few characters at least to 90

  17. #657
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by killerx View Post
    World level 5 right before the new content comes out tome to get a few characters at least to 90
    My sweet summer Childe. Have fun with the gems. I finally got enough to ascend Klee today, so my 2 main DPS are ascended, but I've been using books to level other characters to useable levels.

    Also, I think you're WL7 if you did the AR50 quest.

  18. #658
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    yeah 7 i was thinking 50 in my head. At least one dps is to 90 and her weapon. Everything else will come with time. Sitting at 3200 primo as well not sure what im saving it for.

  19. #659
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Nice, congrats! You're obviously saving for Cocogoat.

  20. #660
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/7524

    Zhongli is going to be getting a buff. I haven't used him yet outside of the story mission and test run, so I can't speak for how good these are going to be. They sound good and the comparison screens look good as well.

Page 33 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04