Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 3042
  1. #821
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Missed the 3* on 11-2 by 2%, took my 6 stars on Floor 11 and ran. Currently have 8 stars on Floor 12, missing one on 12-2 because I'm bad at clumping the two Agents together so working on that currently.

    Fuck floor 11.

  2. #822
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Man, fuck Anemo Hypo...

  3. #823
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Eh I’ve resigned myself to the fact I can’t do these bosses on hard or expert, I don’t have the damage or resources to put into the characters that work with these. It’s an interesting new event but I hope the style is not repeated too often.

  4. #824
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I was able to get to 2300 on Anemo, but fuck man some of these new moves.

  5. #825
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    These bosses can be done in co-op at least if the difficulties are too nutty.

  6. #826
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Are they puggable or do you have to have friends?

  7. #827
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Both? It's not puggable like the previous events where the game had match making. Gotta start the trial with people already in your world (or you in theirs). Had a friend that was carrying people yesterday as content for his stream.

  8. #828
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,121
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    A friend and I have just been shooting for ~3k each clear. Took a couple tries, but 2/2 on that goal so far. If anyone needs help, I can join if I'm not doing anything else at that time. I'm AR54.

  9. #829
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    A friend and I have just been shooting for ~3k each clear. Took a couple tries, but 2/2 on that goal so far. If anyone needs help, I can join if I'm not doing anything else at that time. I'm AR54.
    I may hit you up next weekend

    Diluc talents now 9/8/8 just need Plumes.

  10. #830
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  11. #831
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    I've gotten 3100 on both cubes so far solo. The Anemo one took me two tries though because I wasn't ready for the ground pulse thing it did which wiped me the first time.

    Edit: ... lol at that cheese.

  12. #832
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    This event... do they devs understand game design?

    Who makes a timed event, then includes a bosses that spends more than half the time in transition-phase animations?

    Was able to get 3k on Electro - even though the final phase has the same issue with continuous damage that used to not exist until early December - open world Electro, at the end, when you get the tree small prisms, you could hit them quickly, and kill them with a single Diluc' Searing Onslaught. Now, if you hit too fast, the other hits "miss" even though your right on top of the things... swapping characters between hits fixes this, but... it's clearly either an error, or the devs put the "issue" in to artificially make the monster more annoying (and I'm not saying more difficult because its easy either way)

    Anemo... I can collect all the Anemo sigils, then I get to watch the fucking boss hover in the air for 30 seconds while my timer runs out - not enjoyable at all.

    Also, Food continue to tick down in menus and load-screens.

    Getting primogems, and getting the eff outta this one -- cant wait to fill out my feedback email.

    Edit: realizing I never seem to have anything nice to say about this game -- I should probably quit, or take some time away from it.

  13. #833
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Solo 3150 on electro . Was rougher then I thought

  14. #834
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  15. #835
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    This event... do they devs understand game design?

    Who makes a timed event, then includes a bosses that spends more than half the time in transition-phase animations?

    Was able to get 3k on Electro - even though the final phase has the same issue with continuous damage that used to not exist until early December - open world Electro, at the end, when you get the tree small prisms, you could hit them quickly, and kill them with a single Diluc' Searing Onslaught. Now, if you hit too fast, the other hits "miss" even though your right on top of the things... swapping characters between hits fixes this, but... it's clearly either an error, or the devs put the "issue" in to artificially make the monster more annoying (and I'm not saying more difficult because its easy either way)

    Anemo... I can collect all the Anemo sigils, then I get to watch the fucking boss hover in the air for 30 seconds while my timer runs out - not enjoyable at all.

    Also, Food continue to tick down in menus and load-screens.

    Getting primogems, and getting the eff outta this one -- cant wait to fill out my feedback email.

    Edit: realizing I never seem to have anything nice to say about this game -- I should probably quit, or take some time away from it.
    This is where I am. Barely even doing dailies at the moment.

  16. #836
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Apparently they had a Chinese Q&A with a lot of cool little QOL updates, one being that they will be adding Fragile Resin as rewards from the battle pass in the future.

  17. #837
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Incoming banners for 1.3 are going to be Xiao into Keqing. They are also giving away a free Liyue 4* of your choice.

    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...724652544?s=20



  18. #838
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle



    Also, appears Xiao and Keqing banners are only 2 weeks long. I think there may be the possibility of a 3rd 2 week banner to fill out the normal 6 week "season." Unless they change weekly caps, a 4 week Battle Pass is troublesome.

  19. #839
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Don't forget to redeem the codes from the stream. You have until 8PM PST I believe. 300 primogems and some mora/books/XP crystals.

    https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...ems_10_mystic/

  20. #840
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    Hmm, it seems the way Geovisharp (the hedgehogs) acts has been updated - maybe in time for 1.3?

    They seem especially dodgy the last two days - they feel different to fight.

Page 42 of 153 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04