Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 3042
  1. #901
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    The weapon banner is one of the better ones in a while since both 5* are very desirable. The caveat with the staff is that unless you have Zhongli to pair with it or Hu Tao, it's not super busted. I got everyone cept Klee, Jean, and Keqing so not really hurting for characers and Hu Tao is likely a skip for me.

  2. #902
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,303
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Hu Tao's a skip for me too.

    Wasted gems on the Jade Spear banner cause I was hoping to use it for Xiao, but eh, I could slap a Skyward Spine on him and R3 Fav Lance on Zhongli if I run them together.

    I am intrigued by this weapon banner though: Wolf's Gravestone would be great for C6 Razor. Spear would be good for Zhongli?

  3. #903
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    The spear looks built for Hu Tao and Zhongli, but it should be pretty strong for any polearm user. Wolf's Gravestone is the best claymore in the game for any claymore user except maybe Noelle/Xinyan.

  4. #904
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    Wolf's Gravestone is pretty much BiS for every claymore character with some exceptions and it's def Razor's BiS. I think it's suppose to be his signature weapon anyway since you can see it when fighting the Wolf boss. Staff is hella good on Zhongli, especially since more of his attacks scale off HP now. You'll need some god-roll crit rate substat rolls though, like at least 4 subs + 6 upgrades.

  5. #905
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    man, I rolled heavy on this weapon banner trying to get a Jade Wing Spear, ended up with a an R3 Jade Cutter and a Wolf's Gravestone >.>

  6. #906
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    Ouch, shows how extremely shit the Weapon Banners are in general. Unless you are fine with any of the featured at r1, it's legit gacha hell with absolutely no guarantee you'll get what you want. There was a screenshot going around during the Amos banner where some dude got like 20 claymores before an Amos bow popped up.

  7. #907
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I have all characters except Klee and Albedo and I have C6 Xinqiu, Xinyan, Fischl, Chonyung, Diona and Razor. It's going to be a while until Ayaka, and "good" weapon banners don't come along often so it's a good opportunity to get some weapon refines.
    I'm not that far off, missing Klee, Xiao, Donghli, and Qiqi, but not as many C6's. I also have the good 4*s on the weapon banner already, so I'll probably skip it as well, though more Widsith would be sweet.

  8. #908
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Hu Tao is likely a skip for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Hu Tao's a skip for me too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    man, I rolled heavy on this weapon banner trying to get a Jade Wing Spear, ended up with a an R3 Jade Cutter and a Wolf's Gravestone >.>
    I see you're living up to your profile message. Hopefully you get the Jade Spear from the standard banner when you aren't expecting it.

  9. #909
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8



    Snapshot of my whale friend on his way to r5 Homa.

  10. #910
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    woof

  11. #911
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,303
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Eh, dropped some money on a smaller gem pack.

    Got a Wolf's Gravestone.

    And a bunch more lion's roar. R5's one, now have another. Things are gonna be lit for Electro and Pyro traveler when they come along.

    Got a Wids (which I didn't want) and Lithic Greatsword (might not be bad for Chongyun, maybe?).

    Was kind of hoping for a Lithic spear if another 4, but ah well.

    How much money did your whale friend drop?

  12. #912
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    He didn't say but he ended with 15 WGS and 1 Jade Spear by the time he got 5 Homa. That's at least over $1500.

  13. #913
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Ended up getting a Gravestone before I got my Staff of Homa. Is there any reason not to R3 my current R2 Gravestone? I can't see any real instance where I would need 2 Gravestones at once and in the rare event I might, I could just use a lesser option.

    Side note: I realized/assume the reason Wolf's Gravestone was chosen is because it fits with Hu Tao's theme. Pretty neat little Easter Egg if so.

  14. #914
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    2x Leyline rewards event started today, so make sure you're doing 3x with non-condensed resin for the rewards. They didn't put much notice of it starting in game.

  15. #915
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Yarp, I didn’t know it was on until I’d spent all my resin for the day, had to use a fragile resin for the first time.

  16. #916
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    Yarp, I didn’t know it was on until I’d spent all my resin for the day, had to use a fragile resin for the first time.
    Usually there's an exclaimation mark in the events button, there wasn't this time

  17. #917
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  18. #918
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    Genshin Impact is a stunning RPG imo with great art style (for those who appreciate anime style). The lighting in this game is very good. Combat seems ok. It would be nice to get a MMORPG out of Genshin Impact world, instead of the RPG we've got now.

  19. #919
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Fuck the Cryo Artifact domain... fucking like 15 runs without a single useful Cryo piece...

  20. #920
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Fuck the Cryo Artifact domain... fucking like 15 runs without a single useful Cryo piece...
    I've been doing the Anemo dungeon for 5 weeks straight, I've gotten exactly one Energy Recharge sands.

Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04