Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1061 to 1080 of 3042
  1. #1061
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Learned this from Reddit, but for the Hide & Seek game, if you're the hunted and have Mona, go as her. Use her dash and hold it without moving. I did it in the one match I did and it was amusing watching the hunter run by me without noticing me. The hunter seemed less likely to check the edge of the hiding area, so try to find a good hiding spot along that if possible.

  2. #1062
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I tried this and I was the first person they found

    I had more luck just running around as a barrel tbh

  3. #1063
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I hid in a tree on the domain map and no one thought to check it >.>

  4. #1064
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I was a hay bale with other hay bales and never got caught lol

  5. #1065
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    tomiko I suspect you may have used a load vs adeptal energy guide

    just a hunch


  6. #1066
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    Where did you guys get that statue furnishing blueprint? Hope it wasn't from the web event cause I def skipped it.

  7. #1067
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,818
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    You get it from doing the Teapot Book and completing objectives. There's a fair amount of blueprints gained from them, so, worth doing if you enjoy your pot. I'll be 20K energy tomorrow evening and possibly Rank 8.

  8. #1068
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    tomiko I suspect you may have used a load vs adeptal energy guide

    just a hunch

    -pic-
    I've took a quick look at some. I have 1 room inside filled with Screens and a 2nd almost filled. I figure I'll work on making everything look nice once I finally buy all the blueprints in the store. So until then I'm just gonna toss things everywhere. lol

    I've also been trying to stop by everyone's teapot daily to speed up crafting. The times have been random though. Usually morning or evening PST.

    Edit: Your post gave me an idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Where did you guys get that statue furnishing blueprint? Hope it wasn't from the web event cause I def skipped it.
    I think you can buy one and the other comes from the book as Kachiko mentioned. Each one faces a different direction.

    _________

    Hope everyone pulling for Eula has good luck getting her. I wish you even more luck if you try for her Claymore. I watched Fobm4aster pull for R5 then do pulls for people and the drop rate was terrible for him. Watched him try for someone and pulled 3 Aquila in a row. He ended up not doing weapon banner pulls for people because it was so bad. He was having good luck with Eula for people though.

    I ended up getting Jean for my 50/50 which was great for me since I didn't have her. Then pulled Eula shortly after with primos I had saved. Decided to try the weapon banner since I didn't have either featured weapon and pulled Wolf's Gravestone #4. Spent money to get the pity and won the 50/50 (Pine or Aquila) and got Pine. Aesthetics will be the death of me and my wallet.

    I only tried out Eula for a short time, but I'm very happy with her damage, especially since most of her artifacts need to be upgraded with better stats.

  9. #1069
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Got a C2 Mona first on the banner, then managed to snag both Eula and her sword off the weapon banner with my stored up rolls.

    Using my Wolf’s Gravestone atm until tomorrow when I can spam the domain for Decarabian tomes to level the other sword.

    Loving her damage btw.

  10. #1070
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,818
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I picked her up, as well as C2 Xinyan, C6+ Beido, and C5 Xinqiu; kinda pissed cause last banner, Noelle was at C5. Easy shop purchases when they next come around though.

  11. #1071
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I've took a quick look at some. I have 1 room inside filled with Screens and a 2nd almost filled. I figure I'll work on making everything look nice once I finally buy all the blueprints in the store. So until then I'm just gonna toss things everywhere. lol

    I've also been trying to stop by everyone's teapot daily to speed up crafting. The times have been random though. Usually morning or evening PST.

    Edit: Your post gave me an idea.



    I think you can buy one and the other comes from the book as Kachiko mentioned. Each one faces a different direction.

    _________

    Hope everyone pulling for Eula has good luck getting her. I wish you even more luck if you try for her Claymore. I watched Fobm4aster pull for R5 then do pulls for people and the drop rate was terrible for him. Watched him try for someone and pulled 3 Aquila in a row. He ended up not doing weapon banner pulls for people because it was so bad. He was having good luck with Eula for people though.

    I ended up getting Jean for my 50/50 which was great for me since I didn't have her. Then pulled Eula shortly after with primos I had saved. Decided to try the weapon banner since I didn't have either featured weapon and pulled Wolf's Gravestone #4. Spent money to get the pity and won the 50/50 (Pine or Aquila) and got Pine. Aesthetics will be the death of me and my wallet.

    I only tried out Eula for a short time, but I'm very happy with her damage, especially since most of her artifacts need to be upgraded with better stats.
    Y'all making me wanna open my wallet, I really do want another Xinyan constellation and Eula would be nice. But no.. I did a ten-pull here and just got Xingqiu C12, must resist!

    and oh yeah I'm trying to help with furniture too. except for ragns who is never making any when I try

  12. #1072
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So the idea I got from the picture you took was that I was going to put 4 of those Lion statues behind a couch, but I can't put the couch outside, so the idea is dead.

    Whenever I see someone not making something it makes me wonder if I showed up at a bad time (it already finished) or they're just not making anything. Also wondering if I should tell the person if it says it completed and they're online so they can start something else.

  13. #1073
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I usually start mine when I get home after work so it’s gonna be 24 hours before I can change it to the next item to be made. The 14/16 hour timescales are a bit strange, you’d think they’d vary more/less depending on the item being made.

  14. #1074
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    So the idea I got from the picture you took was that I was going to put 4 of those Lion statues behind a couch, but I can't put the couch outside, so the idea is dead.

    Whenever I see someone not making something it makes me wonder if I showed up at a bad time (it already finished) or they're just not making anything. Also wondering if I should tell the person if it says it completed and they're online so they can start something else.
    Kinda wish all the furniture could be placed anywhere ngl lol

    Unrelated (but related): If anyone gets a bird from the traveling salespot over the course of the next few weeks, I would be happy to trade you two of my animals that week for one bird. Just a thought

  15. #1075
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'll let you know if I get one next week. I had a Husky and a grey/white cat this week. Kinda neat that they matched. lol

  16. #1076
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Looks like we are getting a new zone in the next update, islands on the way to Izanuma, which also seems to confirm the main island is 2 patches away.


    https://twitter.com/Zeniiet/status/1...630856195?s=20

  17. #1077
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Unrelated (but related): If anyone gets a bird from the traveling salespot over the course of the next few weeks, I would be happy to trade you two of my animals that week for one bird. Just a thought
    No bird in my shop this week.

  18. #1078
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I actually got one today! Thanks for thinking of me

  19. #1079
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Info about the 1.6 update bringing characters to your teapots:

    https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/402133

    Main points of interest:
    • Up to 8 characters depending on rank.
    • Characters gain companionship exp (!)
    • Characters give rewards (including primogems) if you place their favorite sets (!)


    There's also a trick to place items outside of the placing area for those interested.


  20. #1080
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    ^ love it!

    looks like the new banner 4* lineup is indeed fischl/sucrose/barbara, as rumoured. this leads me to believe kazuha/bennet/razor/rosaria will be the next banner, as that lineup came from the same leak. would be nice, I still need to unlock Rosaria


Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04