Page 86 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1701 to 1720 of 3042
  1. #1701
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Grabbed the last wishes from the daily event bonuses today and they brought me Zhongli, yay :3
    Won't have much when Yae hits, but we'll see how it goes...

  2. #1702
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Yooooo decided to try for Ganyu and won the 50/50! I was saving for Kazuha but he's been rumoured from anywhere between "alongside Yae Miko" to "sometime in patch 2.6" so I was like, fuck it let's see what happens. so happy with the luck, she is a ton of fun to play with and running her alongside Ayaka and Shenhe is just plain mean :D

    note that this is separate from Yae Miko plans and Yae Miko will be obtained at any cost because she is Yae Miko
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Grabbed the last wishes from the daily event bonuses today and they brought me Zhongli, yay :3
    Won't have much when Yae hits, but we'll see how it goes...
    Congrats on Cocogoat and Zhongli!


    2.5 Banners via Lumie:

  3. #1703
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Fischl's finally back after like 7 months, eh. She'll be a good battery for Yae, who sounds like she may have some energy trouble.

  4. #1704
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Enough leaks have hinted at Kokomi being the second half banner and I am crossing my fingers this is true. I'm sad I passed on her during her first run and she is needed to complete my freeze comps for Ganyu and Eula supremacy.

  5. #1705
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    I hard passed on her the first time, and I'm still inclined to skip her this time, buuuuut... she enables an easier Shenhe/Ayaka/Kazuha team that still has healing. Ayaka/Shenhe/Kazuha/Xinqiu only has the rain swords for healing, or you drop Kazuha for Diona.

    That said I'm still likely to skip her because I've seen rumours about Ayato's weapon being a Jade claymore with huge crit damage substat. Big pappy Diluc needs a new toy (and Eula wouldn't mind it either).

  6. #1706
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I've been doing my daily's and other farms with Ayaka/Shenhe/Jean(C2)/Yuijin, and while Yuijijn is all dead weight there, I'm really looking forward to seeing what my fairly meh Chongus can do, as Shenhe doubles Ayaka's damage when she has the buff, so I'm getting some 16K a hit CA. I think only having one other ice character, in a Shenhe team, doesn't do much for you since the buff is meant to be used by the whole team (Shenhe's on-field damage is garbo), and honestly, Anemo swirl is kinda meh compared to straight adding Cryo damage on top of Cryo damage.

  7. #1707
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I hard passed on her the first time, and I'm still inclined to skip her this time, buuuuut... she enables an easier Shenhe/Ayaka/Kazuha team that still has healing. Ayaka/Shenhe/Kazuha/Xinqiu only has the rain swords for healing, or you drop Kazuha for Diona.

    That said I'm still likely to skip her because I've seen rumours about Ayato's weapon being a Jade claymore with huge crit damage substat. Big pappy Diluc needs a new toy (and Eula wouldn't mind it either).
    If that claymore is true then I am for sure getting that for Eula.

  8. #1708
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    That said I'm still likely to skip her because I've seen rumours about Ayato's weapon being a Jade claymore with huge crit damage substat.
    Ayato has been all but confirmed to be a sword user, so his signature weapon being a claymore makes no sense. And it seems very unlikely that Mihoyo would put 2 new weapons on 1 banner when they could put it with a rerun. Also, we just got a Crit Damage claymore with Redhorn. Overall, far too many issues with that rumour for me to believe it.

  9. #1709
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Hydro homie has been leaked.





    Going by the above, my guess on banners would be:

    1) Yae (solo)
    2) Kazuha (solo)

    1) Ayato + Ayaka
    2) Kokomi + Raiden

    EDIT: Right after I post this, I see it was officially posted by Genshin. lol Probably similar to the Yae reveal where the image was leaked a day before it was officially revealed. Will likely be part of the stream this weekend.

    https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/st...34192006225925

  10. #1710
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    1) Yae (solo)
    2) Kazuha (solo)

    1) Ayato + Ayaka
    2) Kokomi + Raiden
    /criesinpoor

    I'd love everyone from that list. Well, no idea about Ayato gameplay wise yet, but dayuuum he looks good.

  11. #1711
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    /criesinpoor

    I'd love everyone from that list. Well, no idea about Ayato gameplay wise yet, but dayuuum he looks good.
    Keep in mind that's just my guess at the banners. Yae is the only one confirmed thus far. I feel you though, I plan on getting Yae + her weapon and I want to get Kazuha and maybe Ayato (depending on his gameplay like you mentioned).


    Live stream is starting soon. As a reminder, there will likely be codes that expire in less than 24hrs.

    https://www.twitch.tv/genshinimpactofficial

    VTPU3CQWYCSD
    AB7VJC9EGDAZ
    WT7D3CQEHVBM

    Valid until 11pm (UTC-5)

    • Phase 2 banner (after Yae): Raiden + Kokomi
    • New boss fight: Alternate sexier version of Raiden.
    • 4* Catalyst being given away during one event.
    • This custom domain thing looks awesome.
    • Overflowing mastery (2x domain rewards) returning in 2nd half.
    • Chasm coming in 2.6
    • There's a "Ruin Serpent" in Chasm. Think Onyx x Ruin Guard.



  12. #1712
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna wait till the last possible moment to decide whether I pull or skip on Kokomi, to see what Ayato ends up looking like. The rumor floating around at the moment is that Yae's weapon banner will be her Catalyst + Jadecutter, which is a spicy banner.

  13. #1713
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Blah just got C2 Mona on my pity pull.

  14. #1714
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    Blah just got C2 Mona on my pity pull.
    main dps mona let's go?!

  15. #1715
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I can’t stand magic users though I don’t mind Barbara if I have to because she heals.

  16. #1716
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I got annoyed at Spiral so I decided to throw one more 10 pull at Ganyu.

    Landed Cocogoat. Fortunately had a ton of Blizzard Strayer artifacts from trying to farm a hat for Childe.

    Then said 'eh, what the heck, I'll go for the Amos bow'. Swapped my epitomized path to the bow.

    ..Got a Vortex Vanquisher instead, but hey, I use Zhongli a ton so..yay?

  17. #1717
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I got annoyed at Spiral so I decided to throw one more 10 pull at Ganyu.

    Landed Cocogoat. Fortunately had a ton of Blizzard Strayer artifacts from trying to farm a hat for Childe.

    Then said 'eh, what the heck, I'll go for the Amos bow'. Swapped my epitomized path to the bow.

    ..Got a Vortex Vanquisher instead, but hey, I use Zhongli a ton so..yay?
    Congrats on Cocogoat! Hope you end up liking her.

    Congrats on Vanquisher as well? lol I have no idea how good it is for Zhongli since I only use him for shield bot with Black Tassel.

  18. #1718
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    It's kinda clumsy for Zhongli unless you're using him as a main physical DPS. Even then, the Jadespear is probably better. After his rework they kind of forgot about his weapon, but since he's split scaling with ATK and HP, and the shield bonus only applies to the character with the weapon, it's not practical for him in most circumstances. You're better off with Homa or Black Tassel usually.

    It is, amusingly, one of Xiao's better weapons though.

  19. #1719
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Really now? I do have Xiao. But he's currently rocking an R4 Lithic Spear.

    Zhongli's sitting with a Skyward spine at the moment. I tried pulling for a staff of Homa, but zero luck there on both runs.

  20. #1720
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    New BP starts after maintenance on Tuesday for those who want to wait on doing weekly stuff.

    Maintenance starts at 5pm EST (10pm UTC) and is supposed to last 5 hours.

Page 86 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04