Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 1821 to 1840 of 3042
  1. #1821
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    That's how I'm looking at it as well. I don't have Itto, so getting him wouldn't be the worst. I agree about 4* needing their constellations, but I like her design, so I just want the option of using her for daily content. For harder content, I have much better options available anyways.
    plus she is an electro healer so she opens up niche team comps (which are my favorite team comps) and will be super fun for the overworld!

    just curious, what is everyone working on, if anything? how are people using their resin? I'm working on uncapping everyone at 80 and getting all talents to 6/6/6. just finished doing all friendship levels (except Yelan of course). I should be doing artifacts but that RNG grind can suck it

  2. #1822
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I think I've mostly been working on artifacts. I worked on the 6/6/6 talents awhile back, so it's been easy to keep up with new characters. Getting everyone to that point took some time though. I should probably finish getting all my characters to 80, but the ones ones left are ones I almost never use and they're level 70 ascended. So it's just me not wanting to use the xp on them since I want to have enough books ready for new characters.

    I also started a 2nd account within the past month since I want to full clear Abyss with a f2p account as a personal challenge mainly. I ended up getting Yelan on this account as well which has made it more fun. It's also nice exploring again and seeing things I forgot about.

  3. #1823
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    ^ Yeah that's why I'm doing what I'm doing now; it's going to make starting new characters at 80 + ascended + 6/6/6 a lot easier. Although the ascension part is a huge pain and is going to take a while, and is less necessary than the talents anyway

    Running a duplicate account... truly a Genshin devotee

    I also just leveled up Yelan's E to 9 because I love making things pop with vaporize, she has one of the best E multipliers in the game and it's just so fun

  4. #1824
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I have everyone I use at L90, which is all but a handful of characters, and L9-10 talents, so there's really not much for me to work on. Artifacts are all well set, though I'm currently farming a BISH set for Yelan, even though my two piece match 2 sets is already really strong. 54k crystals burning a hole atm, but not really interested in Yelan's weapon as I have skyward harp, and can always use that if I wanted; max uncapped Favonious is pretty good though.

  5. #1825
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    One thing I've noticed with starting a new account is that (some) events are not new player friendly. I can't even start the Perilous Trail event until I progress the Inazuma story to a certain point AND do the story quests for Raiden and Itto. The 2 story quests can't even be unlocked until AR40 (in addition to story progression).

    I seem to be able to start the drum thing (despite not meeting Itto yet), but I haven't got around to it yet since I've been trying to get access to Perilous Trail before it ends.

    One benefit of this being a 2nd account is that I can log on with my phone and carry myself on bosses/domains with my main (on PS). lol

  6. #1826
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Well, Itto Banner with Gorou, Shinobu, and Chongus...

    Pretty decent banner, as the only 4* that's C6 on there is Chongyun, and Itto early constellations are pretty good, so I'll probably do a pull on it and see what my first 5* is, and the 4* results. Yomiya next, then we'll see what 3.0 looks like.

  7. #1827
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,299
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    As for what I'm doing, I play in bursts.

    I really wish they'd let me stockpile more condensed resin. Don't always have the energy to log in and do daily crap, but I've been enjoying Chasm (because I have to do it to get current event..sigh, so I hear you Tomi).

    I have a number of folks at 80. I'm farming relics for a handful that need 'em tweaked to be much better (i.e. Fischl).

    I ended up with a second Wolf's Gravestone. First one's on Diluc. So I kinda want to put it on Razor.

    But I also have an Unforged. Not sure who that's great on, other than Beidou?

  8. #1828
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173


  9. #1829
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Well, Itto Banner with Gorou, Shinobu, and Chongus...

    Pretty decent banner, as the only 4* that's C6 on there is Chongyun, and Itto early constellations are pretty good, so I'll probably do a pull on it and see what my first 5* is, and the 4* results. Yomiya next, then we'll see what 3.0 looks like.
    Very nice... I need more Gorou cons. If I can get him to C4 I can ditch Noelle in my all-geo setup :D (I find on the overworld it's nice to always have one healer, just to avoid the trouble of returning to statues or having to craft food)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    I have everyone I use at L90, which is all but a handful of characters, and L9-10 talents, so there's really not much for me to work on. Artifacts are all well set, though I'm currently farming a BISH set for Yelan, even though my two piece match 2 sets is already really strong. 54k crystals burning a hole atm, but not really interested in Yelan's weapon as I have skyward harp, and can always use that if I wanted; max uncapped Favonious is pretty good though.
    o.O so many books.... everyone at level 90. nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    As for what I'm doing, I play in bursts.

    I really wish they'd let me stockpile more condensed resin. Don't always have the energy to log in and do daily crap, but I've been enjoying Chasm (because I have to do it to get current event..sigh, so I hear you Tomi).

    I have a number of folks at 80. I'm farming relics for a handful that need 'em tweaked to be much better (i.e. Fischl).

    I ended up with a second Wolf's Gravestone. First one's on Diluc. So I kinda want to put it on Razor.

    But I also have an Unforged. Not sure who that's great on, other than Beidou?
    Not that anyone uses her except me, but Unforged is great on Xinyan. I have a R2 Unforged (thank you, Yae Miko weapon banner) and it beats out WG for Xinyan's personal damage. Overall it is pretty copium, but still better than most 4* GS (except Serpent's Spine) if you're using a shielder


    edit: just finished traveler's talents to 6/6/6, this was my last character to work on. plan on pre-grinding all the new characters so we should be set for the future!

  10. #1830
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    edit: just finished traveler's talents to 6/6/6, this was my last character to work on. plan on pre-grinding all the new characters so we should be set for the future!
    Traveler's talents are such a scam with needing to upgrade each element. I hate it. lol

    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...23433538228224
    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...24146054049793

    Klee + Kazuha will be the first half of 2.8 banners with weapons being Lost Prayer + Freedom Sworn. Heizou will also be on these banners (I kept thinking he was 5*, not 4*).

  11. #1831
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    He probably should be a 5*, but I can see Miho testing 4* monks out before bringing in a 5*. Also, got a kinda crappy crit helm for Yelan and was able to swap her to Emblem of Severed fate and, with another ridonk crit damage accessory (some 60% in just two artifacts), she's just about maxed. Got some other good pieces for that set, so I think I'll keep farming until Yoimiya comes out since I just don't like Kazuha, even if he is meta. Already pushing 6.7K a hit on Yelan burst, so if I don't get a better helm, no worries, but it's also letting me swap out some older Gladiator pieces as well.

  12. #1832
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Traveler's talents are such a scam with needing to upgrade each element. I hate it. lol

    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...23433538228224
    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...24146054049793

    Klee + Kazuha will be the first half of 2.8 banners with weapons being Lost Prayer + Freedom Sworn. Heizou will also be on these banners (I kept thinking he was 5*, not 4*).
    Ugh Traveler's talents SUCK. They also take books from every day, not just one day, so you have to grind across different days and it's just... yeah I'm glad I'm done lol

    Excellent banners. Getting to pull Heizou while aiming for Kazuha is a blessing. Lost Prayer is slightly underrated imo - it only works on a few characters, but it is super strong on Yanfei and Ningguang since they want to be on field a lot. Probably good for Klee too? Also it's a crit weapon, plus it's one of the rare sources of move speed+%. All in all not a bad consolation prize! I'll probably skip though, mine is R2 and while I would love Freedom-Sworn, it's not worth the risk

  13. #1833
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    So I've just been spending all my resin on the Blizzard Strayer domain for the last like 5 months, resulting in my Ayaka looking like this:

    Spoiler: show


    Was really trying to get to 55ish Crit rate. Her Circlet/Timepiece are still kinda ass and all my Cryo goblets suck except the one on Ganyu, but this is good enough for now, to me. Moving back to the Emblem domain for a while, with breaks to farm ascension mats and talent books for new characters (Yelan, who I just got yesterday).

  14. #1834
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,299
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Marvelous. What weapon do you have on her?

  15. #1835
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Well, with Blizzard set piece and 2x Ice buff, you're at 80% which is about as good as it gets. Your ATK is a bit low but my Ayaka, with 2.1k Attack and a 80/160 CRT/CRD ratio, pretty much annihilates anything she touches, and your CRD damage likely compensates the lower attack. Biggest problem really is energy regen even in a 3 ice + water freeze party, but nothing aside from Abyss floor 12 can survive her ult as is, and that's only because they keep adding HP to that floors monsters.

    *edit*

    I use an R4 Black Sword.

  16. #1836
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Marvelous. What weapon do you have on her?
    She's using an R1 Mistsplitter. Her substats are definitely not perfect but I've not seen a single double crit ATK% timepiece in two months so I figured it was time to take a break and fish for a better ER timepiece for my Raiden. Maybe one day I'll get another Cryo goblet that isn't dogshit.

    Her ER isn't really that bad with the help of Shenhe's E spam. I was trying to get to 55ish crit rate for enemies that are immune to freeze (second half of Floor 12 in this abyss, for example), but 50% is close enough for now and I can definitely spend the resin better elsewhere. I was half tempted to go back to the Crimson Witch domain for a bit for Diluc, but I have a lot of characters needing better Emblem sets right now.

  17. #1837
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I really wish they'd let me stockpile more condensed resin. Don't always have the energy to log in and do daily crap, but I've been enjoying Chasm (because I have to do it to get current event..sigh, so I hear you Tomi).
    Hopefully you were/are able to finish the event, it ends tonight at reset. After pushing through story missions this morning, I found out that it's impossible for me to start due to the required story missions. I'm 1 day away from the last key I need from what I can tell. From what I saw, it required both Raiden events and Itto's. I had enough keys saved only to find out Itto's is locked by Kokomi's story. Oh well. At least I know now that I need to push through as many of these as I can for future events.

  18. #1838
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,742
    BG Level
    9

    holy shit y'all I just started this drum event and THEY ADDED CALIBRATION TO OFFSET THE LAG? omg they listened to us, they really listened to us <3 this is so much better than the previous music events because MY NOTES ACTUALLY LINE UP WITH THE BEAT NOW :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    So I've just been spending all my resin on the Blizzard Strayer domain for the last like 5 months, resulting in my Ayaka looking like this:

    Spoiler: show


    Was really trying to get to 55ish Crit rate. Her Circlet/Timepiece are still kinda ass and all my Cryo goblets suck except the one on Ganyu, but this is good enough for now, to me. Moving back to the Emblem domain for a while, with breaks to farm ascension mats and talent books for new characters (Yelan, who I just got yesterday).
    that's like at least 50 more CDMG than I have o.O very nice lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Hopefully you were/are able to finish the event, it ends tonight at reset. After pushing through story missions this morning, I found out that it's impossible for me to start due to the required story missions. I'm 1 day away from the last key I need from what I can tell. From what I saw, it required both Raiden events and Itto's. I had enough keys saved only to find out Itto's is locked by Kokomi's story. Oh well. At least I know now that I need to push through as many of these as I can for future events.
    IDK why they felt the need to lock this event behind a story quest... like the battles could have been done entirely separate from the story part if they wanted? Oh well. Genshin will always lock content behind story quests, it's a problem the devs don't seem interested in resolving.

  19. #1839
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,299
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Hopefully you were/are able to finish the event, it ends tonight at reset. After pushing through story missions this morning, I found out that it's impossible for me to start due to the required story missions. I'm 1 day away from the last key I need from what I can tell. From what I saw, it required both Raiden events and Itto's. I had enough keys saved only to find out Itto's is locked by Kokomi's story. Oh well. At least I know now that I need to push through as many of these as I can for future events.
    I was able to skip Ittos and Raidens. Finished the event. Awesome story.

  20. #1840
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Perilous Trails is the first event in a long time that I haven't started/finished. I've let a lot of Archon quests stack up (all the Chasm stuff, basically) and just haven't had much time over the last two weeks to burn through it all to get access to the event. Feels a bit bad because I think the story was cool, but 3 wishes and an ER bow aren't the end of the world to me.

Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2024-10-22, 16:17
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2022-10-28, 11:05
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2021-08-26, 16:05
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2021-08-18, 14:14
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2020-09-29, 15:53
  6. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-12-31, 12:09
  7. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2018-04-18, 21:04