• Navigation
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 308
  1. #261
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    A posthumous study of Stan Mikita's bran shows he suffered from CTE at the time of his death

  2. #262
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Shea Theodore treated and expected to make a full recovery from testicular cancer.

    He failed a drug test in May the world championships, which ended up leading to the discovery per Theodore

  3. #263
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,274
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Minnesota signed Jared Spurgeon to a 7yr 53.025mil deal
    I worked with his Dad years and years ago. He didn't even wanna let him go to Spokane Chiefs of WHL when he was 16. Kinda funny how shit works out

  4. #264
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Vancouver re-signed Brock Boeser 3yrs 5.875mil AAV

  5. #265
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Vancouver re-signed Brock Boeser 3yrs 5.875mil AAV
    Surprised at that reasonable cap hit for Boeser. Now if only Benning would stop over paying 4th liners we’ll be set!

  6. #266
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ottawa signed Thomas Chabot to an 8yr 8mil AAV extension

  7. #267
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Dan Girardi announced his retirement

  8. #268
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tampa signed Brayden Point 3yrs 6.75mil AAV

  9. #269
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Carolina traded Justin Faulk and a 2020 5th to St. Louis for Joel Edmundson, Dominik Bokk, and a 2021 7th

    St. Louis then signed Faulk to a 7yr 6.5mil AAV deal

  10. #270
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...duct-1.5295831

    Maple Leafs star Auston Matthews facing disorderly conduct charge in Arizona

  11. #271
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,985
    BG Level
    10

    Real boneheaded move, approaching a woman's car at 2AM in the morning. Certainly not a good look for him, but everyone's done some dumb shit they're not proud of while drunk.

    Speaking of which, I didn't even realize he was old enough to drink in Arizona.

  12. #272
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor


  13. #273
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Real boneheaded move, approaching a woman's car at 2AM in the morning. Certainly not a good look for him, but everyone's done some dumb shit they're not proud of while drunk.

    Speaking of which, I didn't even realize he was old enough to drink in Arizona.
    What's funny is the woman pressing charges would have been cool with letting it go if Matthews dad wasnt such a prick about it. Don't call other people liars just because your precious son can't handle his booze.

  14. #274
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Doesn't help that Matthews tried to keep it a secret too and Kyle Dubas found out over twitter.

  15. #275
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Oh man! Is this a big story in Toronto?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #276
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    You all suck for not wanting to do fantasy hockey

  17. #277
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,985
    BG Level
    10

    I'll totally play, FYI. I never saw a message for it.

  18. #278
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh


  19. #279
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Winnipeg signed Patrik Laine to a 2yr 13.5mil deal

  20. #280
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,985
    BG Level
    10

    Between getting punked by Duclair for the shorty and getting his ass handed to him by the guy Matthews didn't know the name of, Max Domi had a rough night tonight.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 678
    Last Post: 2019-10-22, 18:25
  2. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  3. Replies: 1944
    Last Post: 2019-04-07, 21:14
  4. Replies: 1479
    Last Post: 2016-10-12, 17:32
  5. Replies: 14351
    Last Post: 2015-04-13, 20:52
  6. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2015-03-26, 07:11
  7. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  8. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32