Michael Thomas keeps going 9-10th ;( My dream...
Michael Thomas keeps going 9-10th ;( My dream...
Took OBJ 9th tonight (after keepers) cuz Davante, Thomas, Julio, Hopkins were all gone =(
I hate it
Killed it today in my other money league.
![]()
Not bad, unless Williams gets the shaft.
So if headspace is a no-show and can't fill the other slot, drop to 10 teameague this year?
I would have joined, but I cant do that draft day so =/
I’m out if it makes the teams even.
Other league at work I was 2nd in draft. Dude that picked first took Kermit. I had to do a double take. Gladly took Barkley and yelled THANK YOU!
quoted wrong person
Barkley is the most obvious #1 overall pick in fantasy since 2002/2003 Priest Holmes.
$200 12 team full PPR 3WR draft tonight. 9th Pick in Snake.
![]()
We decide if we’re doing 10 or 12 teams?
Randomized draft order, good luck!
My moneys is in sir
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nvm we good