Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 439

Thread: BG Fantasy Football 2019     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #161
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    My team is stupid. My average score for the first 3 weeks is 173.06.


  2. #162
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Sorry to whomever I played this week in fantasy.
    Fuck this gay earth

  3. #163
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Fucking Goff going to cost me this week. Never seen a QB go from suck to great to blow so quickly.

  4. #164
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    davante adams is crushing my team this year. friggin 0-3

  5. #165
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    davante adams is crushing my team this year. friggin 0-3
    Yeah got him in all 3 leagues and I knew it would happen if I drafted him everywhere.

  6. #166
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4

    Money league: I'm up by 16 points going into tonight, and my opponent only has the Bears D left to play.

    ....

  7. #167
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrarien View Post
    Money league: I'm up by 16 points going into tonight, and my opponent only has the Bears D left to play.

    ....
    Yikes.....

  8. #168
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    BG Fantasy Football 2019

    Wow. Hey Darnold with the ridiculous FAAB bids with 6 on Danny Dimes which isn’t too much I guess, but 21 on Wayne freaking Gallman?

  9. #169
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Yes I’m salty as hell about it.

  10. #170
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I got outbid by $2 for Ravens defense and the guy I'm playing is the person who won the bid. I'm pretty salty but I got the Packers receiver with the name I can't pronounce for pretty cheap.

  11. #171
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Pick 1 - 1 PPR:

    Josh Jacobs
    Demarcus Robinson
    Calvin Ridley

    Currently rocking Ridley, but he cost me week 3.

  12. #172
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    jacobs

  13. #173
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I got outbid by $2 for Ravens defense and the guy I'm playing is the person who won the bid. I'm pretty salty but I got the Packers receiver with the name I can't pronounce for pretty cheap.
    WHATUP TYCHE $5 DEFENSE BIDS ALL DAY

  14. #174
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I put down like 33 out of 100 for gallman cuz my #2 Rb is fucking Peyton barber

  15. #175

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Wow. Hey Darnold with the ridiculous FAAB bids with 6 on Danny Dimes which isn’t too much I guess, but 21 on Wayne freaking Gallman?
    If you dont think 4-8 weeks of guaranteed touches is worth more than $4 idk what to tell you. My backs are Duke Johnson and Royce Freeman until MG3 shows up lol.

    Trade you for Leveon

  16. #176

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    My backs are Duke Johnson and Royce Freeman until MG3 shows up lol.
    WHICH IS NOW BABY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  17. #177
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    BG Fantasy Football 2019

    Was watching good morning football and they brought up the point that Mahomie has never played indoors in the NFL until this Sunday. Rip both my money leagues this week.

  18. #178
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,712
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Last time he played indoors was in college and he went for over 600 yards and 6 TDs

  19. #179
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Last time he played indoors was in college and he went for over 600 yards and 6 TDs
    I bet quite a few teams wish they could have redone that years draft.

  20. #180
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    i have a hard time believing mahomes would be this ridiculous on every team in the nfl. between andy's mind, andy drafting track stars everywhere, and mahomes sitting behind one of the few qbs that actually teaches the rookies behind him, mahomes could not have ended up in a better situation

    to this day i still say deshaun's draft spot was criminal tho. the bears with watson would be the most complete team in football atm, and it wouldn't be close as far as i'm concerned

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG Fantasy Football 2018
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 2018-12-26, 17:30
  2. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 2017-12-29, 08:44
  3. BG Fantasy Football 2016: Year of the FLEX
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 2017-01-03, 00:03
  4. BG Fantasy Football 2015: Dynasty in the making
    By Omnipotent in forum Sports
    Replies: 1012
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 19:30
  5. Replies: 1412
    Last Post: 2015-07-27, 17:52
  6. Replies: 2374
    Last Post: 2014-08-25, 23:00
  7. BG Fantasy Football
    By Verb in forum Sports
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2013-06-28, 05:17