• Navigation
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 448
  1. #261

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    lol

    the greatest loss from his decision will be this twitter account

  2. #262
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    the last time i remember a young elite caliber player randomly retiring out of nowhere was megatron and people still to this day give him shit so this take is hardly hot. i just don't see how yall don't see this as a diva move. if obj retired from whatever injury luck has tomorrow you'd call him a diva, and obj has missed more games due to injury than luck lol
    Reasonable people did not give Megatron one ounce of shit, same with Barry Sanders, that Wisconsin/49ers LB etc

    And no, I would not call OBJ a diva for retiring

    Unless a player somehow did it maliciously, it is 100% up to them and I have no problems with it

    Every man is a free agent

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #263

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    also Luck can do whatever the fuck he wants it's his life and his body but to bail on the team and the fanbase less than two weeks from the start of the season so he can go travel with his wife is uh not great timing. i'd be p pissed if i was in that locker room to be real.

  4. #264
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    he...got hurt this preseason

  5. #265
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    we don’t know the severity of whatever the hell injury it is either.

  6. #266
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    the greatest loss from his decision will be this twitter account
    nah they can keep it going.

    dearest mother,

    the former slaves have stormed the plantation, demanding reparations

  7. #267
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    AB has filed a new grievance against the NFL about his helmet
    Lost the grievance again

  8. #268
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Can’t wait for him to “retire” and join Luck in the XFL

  9. #269
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    also Luck can do whatever the fuck he wants it's his life and his body but to bail on the team and the fanbase less than two weeks from the start of the season so he can go travel with his wife is uh not great timing. i'd be p pissed if i was in that locker room to be real.
    Given the circumstances, I think it's best he retires during the preseason, than in the middle of a game or regular season.

    TBH if I played in the NFL, the moment I don't feel the desire to play anymore then I'm out as well.

  10. #270
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    What report stated the players knew? Everything I’ve read suggested the players had no idea until after the game. That’s also how his presser made it sound, but maybe I missed part of it.

    There is also a shot where he is most likely telling Jacoby in the 4th quarter and you can tell by the shock on his face that’s it’s the first he’s hearing of it.
    CNN article on his retirement said he told his teammates earlier that he was retiring.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #271
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    case keenum will start for the redskins in week 1

  12. #272
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    case keenum will start for the redskins in week 1
    Jesus Christ that is bad.

  13. #273
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    you’ll start to see some veterans shake free with the roster cuts coming

    dolphins release tj mcdonald

  14. #274
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Jesus Christ that is bad.
    I think it was expected with McCoy injured(?). They didn't want to start Haskins week 1

    But yes, it will be bad

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #275
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    you guys are just trying to get my hopes up for an eagles cakewalk in week one

    skins 42 eagles 13

  16. #276
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Josh Carraway torn ACL

    Aaron Neary fractured ankle

    No idea where they are on the Rams depth list, but not great for them

  17. #277
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/Econ_Marshall/st...088865280?s=19

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  18. #278
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    God damned commies living in the twitterverse.

  19. #279
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Colts giving Luck his 24.8 million for this year that they had the right to recoup.

  20. #280
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    they have the highest cap space left in the entire nfl so makes sense

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 261
    Last Post: 2018-11-08, 22:26
  2. Replies: 941
    Last Post: 2018-09-22, 17:10
  3. Replies: 300
    Last Post: 2017-09-11, 00:57
  4. 2015-16 NFL Preseason Thread
    By Adajer in forum Sports
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 2015-09-08, 23:40
  5. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  6. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10