• Navigation
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 448
  1. #421
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    i hope i triggered mert with my shakespeare misquote

  2. #422
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Compensation update: Rams are giving QB Jared Goff a four-year, $134 million extension that includes an NFL-record $110 million guaranteed, per source. It ties him to LA through 2024 season.

  3. #423
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    more than wentz in every way

  4. #424
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Jerry Jones is in a hotel somewhere beating up a hooker.

  5. #425
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    they laughed when wentz signed his contract before everyone else

    LAUGHED I SAY

  6. #426
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    whenever jerry signs zeke and byron you know the dak train will have officially shoved off

  7. #427
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott have agreed to a six-year extension, according to a source. The plan is for Elliott to be at practice Wednesday.

  8. #428
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10


    90m over 6 years, 50 mil guaranteed

    because zeke has two more years his real overall contract is more like 103m over 8 years, 50m guaranteed
    deal reminds me of APs old vikings deal which was 100m over 7 years and 32m guaranteed back in 2011

  9. #429
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tennessee putting Ryan Succop on IR and signing Cairo Santos

  10. #430
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    the eagles attempted to trade for melvin gordon

    offered jordan howard and a swap of third round picks, plus the chargers had to eat some of gordons salary. the chargers said no

    lol

  11. #431
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    howie roseman with the lowball offer, not getting fleeced like the texans

  12. #432

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,000
    BG Level
    10

    that's one terrible offer

  13. #433
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    on principle i'd tell the eagles i wouldn't deal with them again lol

  14. #434
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, the Eagles should be slapped for that attempt. Jordon Howard? LOL

  15. #435
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

  16. #436
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Reminder if anyone wants to do eliminator this year, rejoin the group from last year before the game tomorrow

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  17. #437
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Reminder if anyone wants to do eliminator this year, rejoin the group from last year before the game tomorrow

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up.

  18. #438
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    offensive line play and running the ball ain't never gonna be sexy on the stat sheet but it wins foosball games. pats have been going down this same path these past few years now too. belichick has spent more draft capital on his oline and rbs than every team in the league not named the eagles and cowboys. always do as bill does, analytics be damned

    also as of this moment dak is making 2m so you get what you pay for

  19. #439
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    when the chargers don’t get another offer the eagles offer is gonna look pretty good

    so roseman can make the deal even worse

    dram tram

  20. #440
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 261
    Last Post: 2018-11-08, 22:26
  2. Replies: 941
    Last Post: 2018-09-22, 17:10
  3. Replies: 300
    Last Post: 2017-09-11, 00:57
  4. 2015-16 NFL Preseason Thread
    By Adajer in forum Sports
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 2015-09-08, 23:40
  5. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  6. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10